Another question for Republicans....

Are you happy paying higher taxes, so the super rich can pay less?

Are you happy that half of Americans pay no income tax at all so that the rest of us have to take up their slack........the majority of which is paid by the super rich?

The super rich have a majority of the wealth and it's increasing with every year. The middle class can't say the same.

No. I favor the flat tax, as it was prior to the civil war.

Robert

So basically you favor increasing taxes on poor and middle class Americans in order to give millionaires more tax cuts

Have you been living under a rock or are you just stoopid? You of course know that the top 1% pay 39% of all income tax don't you and that of the remaining 99%, 49% pay NO income tax at all. So brainiac, who isn't paying their fair share?

What percentage of the countries wealth do the top 1% possess?

Weird, no one actually answered the question in the OP. Everyone wants to talk about their own agenda but not the actual question.

We aren't getting a flat tax without exemptions, so let's talk about reality. The reality of one side campaigning cutting taxes on the wealthiest americans at the expense of middle class and poor americans. Are you ok with that?

Quit listening to Main Stream Media and think about what you're saying. The top 1% pay 38% of all federal income tax. 47% pay no taxes at all and many get refunds on money they never paid. Stop spending, stop refunding money never paid and quit sending money to countries that we borrow from on a daily basis.

If we taxed that 1% at 100% of their income it still wouldn't make up for the shortfall. Really, quit listening to the people that sell news and start using your own mind. This is not a partisan issue, it's over spending and spending on things that have no benefit to taxpayers.

I see the left's deflection is in high gear again. In threads they start, funny stuff.

Weird, no one actually answered the question in the OP. Everyone wants to talk about their own agenda but not the actual question.

We aren't getting a flat tax without exemptions, so let's talk about reality. The reality of one side campaigning cutting taxes on the wealthiest americans at the expense of middle class and poor americans. Are you ok with that?

Quit listening to Main Stream Media and think about what you're saying. The top 1% pay 38% of all federal income tax. 47% pay no taxes at all and many get refunds on money they never paid. Stop spending, stop refunding money never paid and quit sending money to countries that we borrow from on a daily basis.

If we taxed that 1% at 100% of their income it still wouldn't make up for the shortfall. Really, quit listening to the people that sell news and start using your own mind. This is not a partisan issue, it's over spending and spending on things that have no benefit to taxpayers.

I learned last time that replying to you is pointless since as soon as your half baked ideas are proven to be bullshit you stop responding.

Your posts are the equivalent of message board blue balls. Thanks, but no thanks.

Actually, yes they have. It was a moronic question to begin with and just another troll post by close minded Chris. You guys are too stupid to realize that Republicans don't want to increase taxes on ANYONE....period. Conservatives realize that we don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem. Why? Because liberals want the government to wipe their asses for them and they want other people to pay for it. America is stil lthe land of opportunity......unless you guys succeed in breeding that out of the citizens with your emtitlement slavery. My suggestion, go get a job and pay your own way and tell everyone else you meet to do the same. There are no free rides and being envious of those who have succeeded says much more about you then it does about them.

I see the left's deflection is in high gear again. In threads they start, funny stuff.

So are you in favor of a flat tax without exemptions? If that's not what you support, say so, if it is then why are you ashamed of just saying that's what you believe.

Talk about deflecting. Are you ashamed of what you believe in? Or do you not understand how to defend it so you'll just ignore me? :confused:

Actually, yes they have. It was a moronic question to begin with and just another troll post by close minded Chris. You guys are too stupid to realize that Republicans don't want to increase taxes on ANYONE....period. Conservatives realize that we don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem. Why? Because liberals want the government to wipe their asses for them and they want other people to pay for it. America is stil lthe land of opportunity......unless you guys succeed in breeding that out of the citizens with your emtitlement slavery. My suggestion, go get a job and pay your own way and tell everyone else you meet to do the same. There are no free rides and being envious of those who have succeeded says much more about you then it does about them.

Too stupid? Actually Romney wants to increase taxes on poor and lower middle class. We have a revenue and spending problem. I'm just going by what the mans positions are. Don't shoot the messenger.

So basically you favor increasing taxes on poor and middle class Americans in order to give millionaires more tax cuts

Have you been living under a rock or are you just stoopid? You of course know that the top 1% pay 39% of all income tax don't you and that of the remaining 99%, 49% pay NO income tax at all. So brainiac, who isn't paying their fair share?

What percentage of the countries wealth do the top 1% possess?

The country doesn't have wealth.

No. I favor the flat tax, as it was prior to the civil war.

Robert

Income taxes amount to less then 1/3 of total taxes. Meaning that you are cherry picking and being dishonest or you are to ignorant to realize reality.
A flat taxes and all the tax plans proposed by republicans would cause people making 100,000 or less to see their taxes increase by 20-240%

Report: 25 Percent Of Millionaires Pay Lower Taxes Than 10.4 Million Middle-Class Americans | ThinkProgress
^25% of millionaires have lower tax rates then around 11 million middle class Americas.

One Chart Shows Obama Is Right About "Buffett Rule" - BlueOregon
^The average millionaire with 2/3rd income from investments pays 30% less taxes then someone making 50,000 a year

9 Things The Rich Don't Want You To Know About Taxes
^The bottom 50% of American have a 35% higher effective tax rate compared to wages then the richest 400 Americans.

Daily Kos: The Triumph of the 1% in Pictures
^Since 1970 only the richest 10% of Americans (those making more than 130,000 a year) say income gains, the rest of us saw our incomes decline by roughly 1%.
^The richest 10% of Americans make up 50% of the nation’s income.
^The richest 20% own 85% of the nation’s wealth.

How Unequal We Are: The Top 5 Facts You Should Know About The Wealthiest One Percent Of Americans | ThinkProgress
^The richest 1% of Americans now own 40% of the nation’s wealth yet only pay 23% of the nations taxes

When the 49 percent of those that don't pay federal income tax start paying their fair share. I'll be happy

Federal income taxes make up less then 1/3 of total taxes. When you are honest and logical and include all taxes the results show that billionaires and millionaires pay less taxes then the middle class.
But I wont expect you to be logical

Nope people should pay the same percentage in taxes as the wealth they have, meaning the richest 1% needs to have their taxes increased by 50%

Medicare/Caid and SS are far more efficient then the private market. If it weren't for government wed being getting robbed by the inefficient private market. Also most rich people make their wealth by mooching off of workers

Medicare/Caid and SS are far more efficient then the private market.

You hear that in an efficient public school. :cuckoo:
http://www.cms.hhs.gov/NationalHealthExpendData/downloads/tables.pdf
^Medicare costs 40% less then private insurance despite Medicare providing more benefits and better quality of care

You’re in good hands with Social Security: But Privatization Proposals Would Unravel Its Ability to Insure Against Loss of Income, Disability, and Death | Economic Policy Institute
^SS provides 26% more benefits that private market counterparts

GOP Defends Higher Education Profiteers As They Line Their Pockets With Taxpayer Dollars | ThinkProgress
Which Colleges Leave Students With the Most Debt? - US News and World Report
Fast Facts
^Also private universities are less efficient then public universities

Also private k-12 schools are less efficient as well
About Those Milwaukee Vouchers | ThinkProgress
Public Schools Outperform Private Schools in Math Instruction

Logical smogical......I just said I'd be happy when the poor bastards that pay zero in federal income tax start paying their fair share.

Why you want to complicate shit?

Taxed out? LOL. Provide any sort of data to back up your statement. Remember I can get historical tax rates to show you how clueless you are. Feel free to give it a shot though.

Spending does need to slow down though. However if you think that's a "liberal" thing, you're not even worth talking to. Could you be any more partisan?

Remember.. your historical tax rates do not take into account what was deemed income, what was deductible, and the MASSIVE amount of loopholes that were in place.. but we all know you like to make reality more fuzzy to fit your agenda

Right, let's close the loopholes. Whats your point exactly?

What agenda do I have? Let's hear you actually say it. Because I'm pretty sure I make more money than you and I'm not just advocating for increased taxes on the rich because it would somehow benefit me....because it wouldn't. So lets hear it, what's my agenda? To do what's best for the country? Guilty as charged.

Cut the government a check big shot! There is nothing stopping you from doing the right thing and paying your "fair share". Let us know how much you sent them so we can decide if you were a greedy bastard or did the right thing.

i've said for years that it's funny that the poorest republicans fight for the right of the uber rich to pay a lower effective tax rate just in case one of the poor republicans ever makes it to the top 1%. it's almost a lottery mentality.

but i do appreciate paying a lesser rate on my capital gains.

Just curious, do you wash that envy down with a shot of bile?

So are you in favor of a flat tax without exemptions? If that's not what you support, say so, if it is then why are you ashamed of just saying that's what you believe.

Talk about deflecting. Are you ashamed of what you believe in? Or do you not understand how to defend it so you'll just ignore me? :confused:

Actually? No I am not in favor of income tax period. Better to have a flat tax sales tax, but only if income tax is repealed in the Constitution and any increases in sales tax are voted in by 65% of the voters.

Remember.. your historical tax rates do not take into account what was deemed income, what was deductible, and the MASSIVE amount of loopholes that were in place.. but we all know you like to make reality more fuzzy to fit your agenda

Right, let's close the loopholes. Whats your point exactly?

What agenda do I have? Let's hear you actually say it. Because I'm pretty sure I make more money than you and I'm not just advocating for increased taxes on the rich because it would somehow benefit me....because it wouldn't. So lets hear it, what's my agenda? To do what's best for the country? Guilty as charged.

Cut the government a check big shot! There is nothing stopping you from doing the right thing and paying your "fair share". Let us know how much you sent them so we can decide if you were a greedy bastard or did the right thing.

Oh thats original. So on the flip side, go ahead and cut a check to the multi-millionaire of your choice if they are so in need of a bigger tax break. Go ahead! It will turn this country around as soon as they rich get more money. Right? You do love your country, right?

Give me a break with your tired, uneducated arguments with no basis in reality.

Are you happy that half of Americans pay no income tax at all so that the rest of us have to take up their slack........the majority of which is paid by the super rich?

The super rich have a majority of the wealth and it's increasing with every year. The middle class can't say the same.

What entitles anyone to another person's wealth or possessions? If you have a house with 3 bathrooms and your neighbor only has 1, is he entitled to a key to your house so he can take a steamer in your excess toilet? I'm guessing no.

Forum List

Back