Another Professor Blasey-Ford Fraud?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

Last edited:
It is a pretty useless story without some possible way to verify.

Not just incapable of learning but also incredibly stupid. A smart LIAR would have waited till closer to the election for maximum impact.

Carroll’s tale is an excerpt from her new book 'What do we need men for?'
CHUUUUUCHING$$$$$$$ cashing in

I wouldn’t say democrats are incapable of learning, they’re just extremely slow at learning.
Look how long it took them to realize we have a problem at our southern border. Are these people we want making important decisions? Absolutely not!

The kids who rode the short bus are now democrats.

Last edited:
She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

As much time as leftists spend lying, wouldn't you think they'd be better at coming up with believable ones?

Gee, the Dims must really be sucking their last wind. The woman's claim is so old, EVEN SHE isn't sure the year it occurred nor the month? No one is going to buy this, not even the Dims, carefully crafted so that no specific date is given that Trump can't even disprove it by showing he was in Australia or somewhere that day. Pathetic.

Simple question why would any high end retailer permit couples to enter a dressing room to have a quickie consensual or not? Wouldn't the used condoms and noise be noticed by other shoppers?

As much time as leftists spend lying, wouldn't you think they'd be better at coming up with believable ones?

what makes this one not believable?

Lack of any facts or evidence WHATSOEVER other than a person's mere word 24 years after the fact?

Why do these people's memories only get good when it gets close to a Republican getting elected?

WHY can you so easily believe that yet you laugh at accusations of women who say the Clinton's stalked them, murdered them, ruined their lives?

She doesn't know when it happened, for starters.

The Stalinists are desperate. This is what they are reduced to.

It seems to have become some sort of strange badge of honor among Democrat women to announce that they have been molested in some way or other during the course of their lives.

Very odd.

65051825_2459614927600786_7003211499187470336_n.jpg

Lack of any facts or evidence WHATSOEVER other than a person's mere word 24 years after the fact?

Fair assessment

WHY can you so easily believe that yet you laugh at accusations of women who say the Clinton's stalked them, murdered them, ruined their lives?

This is where you low IQ and lack of basic reading comprehensions fails you. To anyone with an IQ over 12 it should have been obvious from my first post in the thread that I do not believe it. I asked as simple question, but not simple enough for your low IQ self I suppose.

Fair assessment

This is where you low IQ and lack of basic reading comprehensions fails you. To anyone with an IQ over 12 it should have been obvious from my first post in the thread that I do not believe it. I asked as simple question, but not simple enough for your low IQ self I suppose.

Guess I'm too smart to waste my time having nothing better to do than to read your EVERY post.

Forum List

Back