AnOTHER Open Challenge for my AGW Friends

When the science is on your side, the first thing you do is censor/cancel skeptics.

The second thing you do is adjust instrument data over the last 100 years.
Adjusting instrument data …

Your data once was measure in a grassy field near an airport but the city grew and the airport became much larger. Now the temperature is measured in a concrete jungle. So you adjust by a degree or perhaps an degree and an half and your data still shows Global Warming. All’s good and the world is warming at an alarming rate. Your supervisors complement you on your work.

Adjusting instrument data …

Your data once was measure in a grassy field near an airport but the city grew and the airport became much larger. Now the temperature is measured in a concrete jungle. So you adjust by a degree or perhaps an degree and an half and your data still shows Global Warming. All’s good and the world is warming at an alarming rate. Your supervisors complement you on your work.

Now the temperature is measured in a concrete jungle. So you adjust by a degree or perhaps an degree and an half and your data still shows Global Warming.

You think they're adjusting current measurements down?

That's hilarious!

Good lord, you are a moron.

The Arctic Circle proper cuts through the top third of Alaska. Alaska is located 1,824.84 mi (2,936.80 km) south of the North Pole.

Two-thirds of Greenland lies within the Arctic Circle, and the island's northern extremity extends to within less than 500 miles (800 km) of the North Pole.

So, in other words, to start an ICE AGE a continent needs to be within 600 miles of a pole.

Brilliant....

Never mind it was documented here years ago....

THANKS for VALIDATING MY THEORY.

Sure they do

LOL!!!

So, if every piece of land on Earth within 600 miles of an Earth pole is in ice age, it must be.... the oceans currents....

IT couldn't possibly be that when land gets to within 600 miles of a pole, the annual snowfall ceases to fully melt in the summer and hence starts to stack.....

I used to swim and sail on Cape Cod. We had 10 degree water temp fluctuations year over year, 10F... in one year... then back again the next year.

Kinda like in Nashville, we had 17 days over 100F in 2007 in August because we kept getting dry wind from Mexico. The next year in July we set an all time low of just 4 days in July 90F or higher, including sunny days that did not get to 80F, because we had wind from Canada...

Ocean currents and wind change year over year.

Ice ages are glacial, they take thousands of years to even begin to matter...

LOL!!!

So, if every piece of land on Earth within 600 miles of an Earth pole is in ice age, it must be.... the oceans currents....

IT couldn't possibly be that when land gets to within 600 miles of a pole, the annual snowfall ceases to fully melt in the summer and hence starts to stack.....

I used to swim and sail on Cape Cod. We had 10 degree water temp fluctuations year over year, 10F... in one year... then back again the next year.

Kinda like in Nashville, we had 17 days over 100F in 2007 in August because we kept getting dry wind from Mexico. The next year in July we set an all time low of just 4 days in July 90F or higher, including sunny days that did not get to 80F, because we had wind from Canada...

Do you know what creates either a El Nino or La Nina?
And what each is?

If you can't answer that, then you are very lost.

Do you know what creates either a El Nino or La Nina?
And what each is?

If you can't answer that, then you are very lost.

Those are names for warm or cold water at the center of the Pacific Ocean.

Some years hot, some years cold, but NEVER THE SAME FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

DDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You are freaking out about year over year changes.

Ice ages take longer than 10 years, unless you ask DENNIS QUADE....

LOL!!!

What do you think causes them?
As long as there is stationary ice on the planet we are still in an ice age. DOH!
Again, the currents in the Atlantic cause those changes. You should research ocean currents.
That just shows the global warming fks how they get wrong, circulation of wind causes major extremes in temperatures.

Today in Chicago it's snowing by Thursday it will be in the 50's because of gulf winds. Where the fking heat is at. Convection heating.

When warm water in the pacific moves north toward the arctic, the US experiences Polar Vortex in the winter months. No matter if it is in September or February.

As long as there is stationary ice on the planet we are still in an ice age. DOH!

You do not understand that term. "Skeptics" who are really dumb like you parrot "the data" and "the definition" and never question it.

To you, Antarctica is NOT an ICE AGE because there is not a "source" to parrot that says it is....

NEVER MIND IT IS COVERED WITH 2 MILES OF ICE AND HAS BEEN FOR 10s of MILLIONS OF YEARS....

In reality, everyone who claims AA is not an ICE AGE is 100% wrong and cannot even begin to defend that point other than to PARROT the Co2 FRAUD's fudge baking liars...

Those are names for warm or cold water at the center of the Pacific Ocean.

Some years hot, some years cold, but NEVER THE SAME FOR A THOUSAND YEARS
Climate controlled by the fking Pacific. Stop being a fking idiot and showing it off.
You are freaking out about year over year changes.
I ain't freaking out at anything. I am not a warmer, I look at reality and the empirical evidence
Ice ages take longer than 10 years, unless you ask DENNIS QUADE....
As long as standing ice exists, the earth is in an ice age. And none of the ice at either pole will melt in anyone's lifetime. To not know that makes every person who doesn't a fking moron.

You do not understand that term. "Skeptics" who are really dumb like you parrot "the data" and "the definition" and never question it.
Understand what term?
To you, Antarctica is NOT an ICE AGE because there is not a "source" to parrot that says it is....
The fk, Antarctic is the poster child for ice age you idiot.
NEVER MIND IT IS COVERED WITH 2 MILES OF ICE AND HAS BEEN FOR 10s of MILLIONS OF YEARS....
It won't melt in the next 1000 years.
In reality, everyone who claims AA is not an ICE AGE is 100% wrong and cannot even begin to defend that point other than to PARROT the Co2 FRAUD's fudge baking liars...
you're lost at who you are arguing with.

That just shows the global warming fks how they get wrong, circulation of wind causes major extremes in temperatures.

Today in Chicago it's snowing by Thursday it will be in the 50's because of gulf winds. Where the fking heat is at. Convection heating.
When warm water in the pacific moves north toward the arctic, the US experiences Polar Vortex in the winter months. No matter if it is in September or February.

Weather is not climate. Climate is the parameters that dictate weather.

For example, Texas never gets to -50F now. But if we swapped poles and put Antarctica on the North Pole, Texas WOULD GET TO -50F regularly.

The dominant issue of Earth climate is ice. How much ice dictates ocean levels, temperature, atmospheric thickness, and humidity.

If Earth had two polar continents, two Antarcticas, it would have 80%+++ more ice, oceans lower by more than 100 feet, and it would be colder and drier... and there would be MORE FIRES not LESS because atmospheric H2O would be super low.

Now the temperature is measured in a concrete jungle. So you adjust by a degree or perhaps an degree and an half and your data still shows Global Warming.

You think they're adjusting current measurements down?

That's hilarious!
I would guess they are adjusting current measurements down slightly but much may depend on where the measurements are taken.

I do know that when I moved to Tampa half a century ago the daily temperature was recorded at the airport which was fairly small surrounded by grassy fields. Then Tampa International was build with concrete everywhere but the temperature is still recorded there.

I posted some links that allege the temperature data has been fudged. Of course you can go to the main stream media’s fact checking sites and they will say the data is absolutely accurate.

Today it seems everything is propaganda. You pick the propaganda you like and I pick the propaganda I like. The problem is we are talking about major problems and if the data is being fudged in any way, shape or form we need to know. Unfortunately there is no source we can fully trust.

I do know that I don’t want my next vehicle to be all electric unless major improvements to the battery occur. For one thing I can’t afford an electric car. I also don’t want a car I can’t park in my garage because it may catch fire and burn my house down. I don’t want a vehicle that if it ever gets submerged or in a minor fender bumper is unreliable and may catch fire. I don’t want to have to evacuate for a hurricane and get stuck of the highway with a discharged battery.

The all electric cars are being pushed because of global warming which may just be bullshit.

Snip

Why do flooded EVs catch fire?​

If an electric vehicle’s battery is damaged by a collision or water intrusion from a flood, a short circuit can occur, which causes the cell to discharge energy and heat up. This can lead to an event called “thermal runaway,” in which the heat propagates from one cell to the next, causing them to burn.

In a small number of cases when an EV is submerged in water, contaminants or salt in the water can cause short-circuiting, especially after the water drains from the battery.

Vehicles or batteries that have been damaged also have the potential for short-circuiting to occur due to movement of the vehicle or battery, for example when it's being loaded or unloaded from a tow truck.

Weather is not climate. Climate is the parameters that dictate weather.
weather controls the climate over a 30 year period.
For example, Texas never gets to -50F now. But if we swapped poles and put Antarctica on the North Pole, Texas WOULD GET TO -50F regularly.
The northern hemisphere is mostly affected by cold then the southern half other than the Antarctic.
The dominant issue of Earth climate is ice. How much ice dictates ocean levels, temperature, atmospheric thickness, and humidity.
The arcitc if it melted would not affect ocean levels. stop it.

define ICE AGE (on planet Earth)

What causes it, what defines it, how does an ice age start and how does it end....
I already gave you that definition, standing ice at the poles and the fact we still get snow in the northern Hemisphere tells us we are in an ice age. Anyone saying anything other than it's an ice age are plain ass stupid/ ignorant.

I do know that when I moved to Tampa half a century ago the daily temperature was recorded at the airport which was fairly small surrounded by grassy fields. Then Tampa International was build with concrete everywhere but the temperature is still recorded there.
temperatures taken at the airports are the official temperature of most major cities. We have O'Hare and Midway and they are at times not even. ooops.

I would guess they are adjusting current measurements down slightly but much may depend on where the measurements are taken.

I posted some links that allege the temperature data has been fudged. Of course you can go to the main stream media’s fact checking sites and they will say the data is absolutely accurate.

Today it seems everything is propaganda. You pick the propaganda you like and I pick the propaganda I like. The problem is we are talking about major problems and if the data is being fudged in any way, shape or form we need to know. Unfortunately there is no source we can fully trust.

I do know that I don’t want my next vehicle to be all electric unless major improvements to the battery occur. For one thing I can’t afford an electric car. I also don’t want a car I can’t park in my garage because it may catch fire and burn my house down. I don’t want a vehicle that if it ever gets submerged or in a minor fender bumper is unreliable and may catch fire. I don’t want to have to evacuate for a hurricane and get stuck of the highway with a discharged battery.

The all electric cars are being pushed because of global warming which may just be bullshit.

Snip

Why do flooded EVs catch fire?

If an electric vehicle’s battery is damaged by a collision or water intrusion from a flood, a short circuit can occur, which causes the cell to discharge energy and heat up. This can lead to an event called “thermal runaway,” in which the heat propagates from one cell to the next, causing them to burn.

In a small number of cases when an EV is submerged in water, contaminants or salt in the water can cause short-circuiting, especially after the water drains from the battery.

Vehicles or batteries that have been damaged also have the potential for short-circuiting to occur due to movement of the vehicle or battery, for example when it's being loaded or unloaded from a tow truck.

They adjust historical data.
Usually making it appear cooler then, so that it appears hotter now.

Forum List

Back