Another one bites the dust

so the government can control and affect the economy? hmmmm....I thought republicans believed the OPPOSITE?

so the government can control and affect the economy? hmmmm....I thought republicans believed the OPPOSITE?

no, they wish for the opposite, or at least for less govt interference. at least, that's how i understand it. you'd have to be delusional to think the govt doesn't affect the economy at this point

Government action is not total causation around the entire US private economy... economic decisions by the federal govt can positively and negatively effect the economy, jobs, etc... but it is not the end-all-be-all cause to all aspects of our private economy... many many factors

The government can pass legislation that causes business to lose interest in doing business. Conversly government can also leave things alone and when businesses know what is happening they can make capital investments accordingly. That will drive business.

Government action is not total causation around the entire US private economy... economic decisions by the federal govt can positively and negatively effect the economy, jobs, etc... but it is not the end-all-be-all cause to all aspects of our private economy... many many factors

Too subtle for the weak-minded lefties here. Everything has to be couched in the following terms:
Bush-BAD
Obama-GOOD
Democrats-GOOD
Republicans-BAD
Government-GOOD
Corporations-BAD.

They can't comprehend anything mroe complex than that.

The guy tapped to replace this guy is a well known incompetent asshole. They're losing Afghanistan and many more good Americans will be biting the dust for being honest about the sorry state of affairs in Afghanistan. McChrystal knew these buffoons were losing Afghanistan and that's why he's gone. He simply got out while the gettin was still good. It really is very sad.

Forum List

Back