Another one bites the dust in connection to Trump and his campaign

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Bank CEO charged over plan to trade Manafort loans for Trump admin. job

Secretary of the army? Sure, why not right. Lol! Paul Manafort and his dirty dealings with banks during the campaign offered a bank CEO a job as secretary of the army. Apparently before and after Trump, with his band of goons, was offering up jobs like lollipops to anyone who would pay or be loyal to Trump. Look at these idiots like Pruitt, Devos, and Carson, who don't know their asses from a hole in the ground but got cabinet positions. They're idiots. This administration is and has been the most disgusting and corrupt administration in the history of this country. Hearings and impeach, now.

Secretary of the army? Sure, why not right. Lol! Paul Manafort and his dirty dealings with banks during the campaign offered a bank CEO a job as secretary of the army. Apparently before and after Trump, with his band of goons, was offering up jobs like lollipops to anyone who would pay or be loyal to Trump. Look at these idiots like Pruitt, Devos, and Carson, who don't know their asses from a hole in the ground but got cabinet positions. They're idiots. This administration is and has been the most disgusting and corrupt administration in the history of this country. Hearings and impeach, now.
Whoa-explain the economy. no war, no inflation, no unemployment-somebody is doing something right. They just have the worst press relations and marketing team-including the president.

Whoa-explain the economy. no war, no inflation, no unemployment-somebody is doing something right. They just have the worst press relations and marketing team-including the president.
Unemployment has held steady going all the way back to the early Obama years with no substantial increase in wages. Obama started this to his credit, and Trump takes the credit, even though the Right was correct back during Obama that wages moved little. it's the same now, and prices still go up. So no, Trump has not moved the economy at all. Trump is dying to go to war with Iran to get their oil. He said so himself. We will see, seeing that he is desperate for a distraction. Trump has done nothing right, other than to leave the Obama economy in tack.

And by the way, this has what to do with the OP again?

Unemployment has held steady going all the way back to the early Obama years with no substantial increase in wages. Obama started this to his credit, and Trump takes the credit, even though the Right was correct back during Obama that wages moved little. it's the same now, and prices still go up. So no, Trump has not moved the economy at all. Trump is dying to go to war with Iran to get their oil. He said so himself. We will see, seeing that he is desperate for a distraction. Trump has done nothing right, other than to leave the Obama economy in tack.

US wages, salaries rose more than 3 percent for first time in decade. 2018
Worker wage gains just broke 3% for the first time in more than 10 years. 2019

What did I tell you about hitting the "MSNBC crackpipe?"

iu

iu

I can't believe you actually posted this.

For all of Obama's first term and most of his second UE was through the roof. Unemployment aid was extended time after time. The economy was in the toilet.

Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it greatly. Both deserve credit for todays economy and I give credit where it is due.

Neither deserve full credit. Trump has done loads of things right that's why we have a great economy and UE the lowest its been in 50 years. We also have jobs all across the country.

For all of Obama's first term and most of his second UE was through the roof. Unemployment aid was extended time after time. The economy was in the toilet.

Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it greatly. Both deserve credit for todays economy and I give credit where it is due.

Neither deserve full credit. Trump has done loads of things right that's why we have a great economy and UE the lowest its been in 50 years. We also have jobs all across the country.
I can't believe you are this ignorant, and this much of a coward to go off topic.

What did I tell you about hitting the "MSNBC crackpipe?"

iu

iu
Yea, exposing the truth about a Trump toad going to jail taking a bribe to get a big position in government is MSNBC's problem. They just can't seem to stop smoking that funky truth stuff can they?

US wages, salaries rose more than 3 percent for first time in decade. 2018
Worker wage gains just broke 3% for the first time in more than 10 years. 2019
Are you serious? 3%? Have you seen the rise in the cost of living? 3% doesn't come close to the rise in goods and services. Everything has gone way up. Are you living in a box? Do you know how to do math? And what does this have to do with the OP?

And funny faces are for cowards who have nothing to debate.

I can't believe you are this ignorant, and this much of a coward to go off topic.

You brought it up smart guy. I just finished it.

Suck it up buttercup.

My reply was to someone ranting about Trump doing nothing-and I do think you are too kind to Obama-I had trouble all thru his term, but success when Trump came in-maybe coincidence, but I doubt it. Don't look for war where there is none-that talk is to sell newspapers. I think you over estimate Obama and under estimate Trump. I am an Independent and only care for facts and my own personal experience. I have found that people in both parties are biased on the same points due to their party loyalties. You hate Trump, so vote for whatever democrat runs, but I would ask you to consider an independent like Howard Schultz.

My reply was to someone ranting about Trump doing nothing-and I do think you are too kind to Obama-I had trouble all thru his term, but success when Trump came in-maybe coincidence, but I doubt it. Don't look for war where there is none-that talk is to sell newspapers. I think you over estimate Obama and under estimate Trump. I am an Independent and only care for facts and my own personal experience. I have found that people in both parties are biased on the same points due to their party loyalties. You hate Trump, so vote for whatever democrat runs, but I would ask you to consider an independent like Howard Schultz.

Good post. I'm an independent as well and Trump will get my vote again.

People seem to have forgotten how crappy things were when Obama was POTUS. The economy was in the toilet and UE was through the roof. There were no jobs and people were on unemployment all across the country. Unemployment that was extended time and time again.

I'll never forget it and I appreciate what we have now. The economy is doing great and UE is the lowest its been in 50 years and there are jobs all across the country.

Works for me.

I sense there is too much cross talk on these posts-by the time I reply to someone it appears under another comment. Is there a way to insure what you post goes to the proper postee?

Forum List

Back