(ANOTHER of) Obama's 'Bill Clinton: 'I Did NOT Have Sex With That Woman' Moment(s)

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama Lies About Intelligence Briefings in Speech to Nation
LINK: Obama Lies About Intelligence Briefings in Speech to Nation - Breitbart

(It should read 'Obama Lies to the Country...AGAIN...This Time About Intel Briefings')

"President Barack Obama tried to reassure the American people from the Oval Office on Sunday evening that he takes the threat of terrorism seriously: “For seven years, I’ve confronted this evolving threat each morning in my intelligence briefing.” However, as the Government Accountability Institute (GAI) has shown, Obama skips more than half of his daily intelligence briefings. The data comes from the White House itself, which has admitted Obama’s absence but has said he reads the material on his iPad."

I am sure Liberals and 'Obama Apologists' will try to argue that if he reads the Intel Reports on his iPAD then he's not 'really' missing his Intel Briefs. Yeah, NOT being in the same room with your top generals, advisors, and Security and Intel reps, NOT listening to what they have to say, NOT having a 'give-and-take' discussion, and NOT giving them feedback, guidance, and direction is JUST like being there...

:rolleyes:

It has been reported from and confirmed through numerous sources that Obama has been LYING about ISIS and his 'progress' against them / terrorism since 2010. The American people have heard this, know this, and were smart enough to recognize his LIE about his 'confronting' the terrorist threat every morning'; yet, he believes that the American people are too stupid to know better or too partisan to care.

I am also sure that Liberals / Obama Apologists will also argue that sitting alone in the oval office reading the latest terrorist threat reports and warnings, which he has continuously ignored, counts as 'confronting the evolving threat each morning'. READING and DOING SOMETHING / LYING about the evolving threat are completely two different things.

Clinton lied and people died
Obama lied and people died

Too funny how fucking Bush and Cheney were jumped over...

Yet those are the only two names the far left can ever say..

I am all for excepting responsibility for a party that I voted for~I just find it hysterical that you jumped over the 2 biggest liars of our lifetime.
2 names for you regarding Bush and Cheney.....Denial and Dysfunction

Clinton lied and people died
Obama lied and people died

Too funny how fucking Bush and Cheney were jumped over...

Yet those are the only two names the far left can ever say..

I am all for excepting responsibility for a party that I voted for~I just find it hysterical that you jumped over the 2 biggest liars of our lifetime.
2 names for you regarding Bush and Cheney.....Denial and Dysfunction

Nope just mocking the far left when that is the only two names they can produce from their religious doctrine..

Obama lied and people died..

And Obama beats Bush by miles in the lies department!

Forum List

Back