Another 'Occupier' Raped

Yet another guilty until proved innocent!

FAIL! This guy was tried which resulted in a mistrial.
His next court date is set for January 2012.
A little Google is good for ya!
Teabagger or Oathkeeper or whatever...he is still a US Citizen and accorded all the rights of one.

I'm sorry - but when was the OWS rapist convicted? I missed that in the OP.

Seriously,why are there so many rapes happening at these "Occupations?" It is pretty bizarre.

Seriously,why are there so many rapes happening at these "Occupations?" It is pretty bizarre.

If you sample X amount of the population there will be on average Y amount of rapes committed. Its fucking statistics. Its like a music fesitval with 100k people at it. If one person dies at that show its tragic but given that there are 100k people there its not exactly the most surprising thing in the world because as we all know - people tend to die. Some people are also rapists. Some of them are Republicans. Some of them are Democrats. Some of them are Teabaggers and some of them are OWS. More likely most of them don't care too much about politics and it certainly doesn't friggin' matter what the political affiliation of a rapist is anyway.

Jesus Christ get a grip on numbers.

111101013914-occupy-tennessee-story-top.jpg

These people don't look at all like the kind of freaks you're suggesting they all are. They look rather ordinary to me.
That old guy in front with the white hair has LONG HAIR. Fucking HIPPIE. GET HIM

OMG, if only George Carlin could still be with us to witness this. I miss him...

George Carlin on the American Dream (with transcript) « Shoq Value

George Carlin was the man! I miss him, too.

This is really sad and creepy. Two young people leaving the park because "it's not safe." On the video, the guy said he was swung at by the sanitation people and the security people who witnessed it said it never happened. The girl had her belongings taken and the eyewitnesses told her that it didn't happen. The guy said that it's almost impossible to think anymore.

They" (who he will not name) are trying to mindfuck these kids.

» Unhappy Campers at #OccupyWallStreet: ‘I’m Leaving Today, Because This Is No Longer Safe’ - Big Government

Uh oh. Looks like another one. Or two. Or three...

An Occupy Wall Street kitchen worker has been charged with groping one female demonstrator -- and is a suspect in the horrifying rape of another, law-enforcement sources told The Post.

Tonye Iketubosin, 26 -- who has been working at the protesters’ makeshift kitchen at Zuccotti Park since last month -- was charged yesterday in the sex abuse of an 18-year-old protester in the tent he helped her pitch on Oct. 24, the sources said.

The prosecutor said Iketubosin -- who is living with an aunt in Crown Heights, Brooklyn -- is a suspect in several rapes in the park.

One rape victim was another 18-year-old.

Read more: Occupy Wall Street kitchen worker charged with groping a female protester, suspected in rape - NYPOST.com

This is really sad and creepy. Two young people leaving the park because "it's not safe." On the video, the guy said he was swung at by the sanitation people and the security people who witnessed it said it never happened. The girl had her belongings taken and the eyewitnesses told her that it didn't happen. The guy said that it's almost impossible to think anymore.

They" (who he will not name) are trying to mindfuck these kids.

» Unhappy Campers at #OccupyWallStreet: ‘I’m Leaving Today, Because This Is No Longer Safe’ - Big Government
Big Government....hmmmm....more Brietbart plants?

Yeah. They look like Republicans. :cuckoo: Nice try ravi. I believe these kids. They gave their names. And I believe they went there initially for what they believed were the right reasons. But it looks like the party may be over real soon.

Forum List

Back