Another 'Occupier' Raped

From the Sun link: "There's a reality that we are in the middle of the city," [Athena Tsakos] said in an interview on Tuesday. "We're trying to create a small micro-space of safety within a larger area that is not safe. How feasible is this?"

OK. They didn't think of this a month ago? I've thought they weren't the brightest bulbs in the collective box, but good grief.

From the Sun link: "There's a reality that we are in the middle of the city," [Athena Tsakos] said in an interview on Tuesday. "We're trying to create a small micro-space of safety within a larger area that is not safe. How feasible is this?"

OK. They didn't think of this a month ago? I've thought they weren't the brightest bulbs in the collective box, but good grief.

Felons are attracted to Democrats like moths are to light. Felons overwhelmingly vote Democrat. Obviously they don't always do this legally though. I'm sure there are many violent Felons roaming amongst these "Occupiers." It is sad but you know what they say...Sleep with dogs,wake up with fleas.

Last edited:
For a mental retard, you sure seem.... typical.

i know you as a very reasonable and fair fellow.

maybe you can help me decipher the patriotic fragment above.

what did she try to say?
That Negroes should be grateful for being enslaved.

you are HIRED!

i need a secretary who can translate flag-waving retardese. it seems like that might become an official language.

i have friends of many colors.

conservativevictim.jpg

Excellent point

Any woman crying "Rape" at OWS is clearly either: a Breibart plant, going to the rally because she's heard its a sure place to get raped, or mentally unbalanced and looking to fake a rape to get attention

yeah, shit like that has happened in most of the 57 states.

always remember: if you join a street protest, carry huge amounts of cash.

It's a non-story. If the OWS leaders need to take some occasional pussy, more power to 'em.

Excellent point

Any woman crying "Rape" at OWS is clearly either: a Breibart plant, going to the rally because she's heard its a sure place to get raped, or mentally unbalanced and looking to fake a rape to get attention

It's a non-story. If the OWS leaders need to take some occasional pussy, more power to 'em.

yeah, save that chicken for the general election in all 57 states.

obama will lose in 49 of those states.

and if he doesn't, it's ACORN and SOROS

yeah, save that chicken for the general election in all 57 states.

obama will lose in 49 of those states.

and if he doesn't, it's ACORN and SOROS

Dems have done really well since Obama let people know he's not the fiscal Conservative, political Moderate he pretended to be in 2008 and I think their continued support of OWS and the alleged "rapes" (can you really rape the willing?) will only continue the trend.

Last edited:
I still think she was a plant based on the fact that she apparently lied about being raped, and she apparently lied about having her identity stolen (the cops mentioned that she told THEM that an envelope of money was stolen).

But the icing on the cake is that in her interview with FOX her main point was that the OWS protest be shut down, NOT that the rapist be caught.

Walks like a duck.

You know Rati;

I still think you're a mindless partisan hack based on the fact that you post like a mindless partisan hack.

If it posts like Josef Goebbels....

Uh, yeah. Okay. Is that supposed to be funny? Is it something that you believe to be true? Are you suggesting that she is anti-semitic? Just where are you going with such a morbid comparison?

Funny, but her posts remind me so little of Goebbels writings. She states her opinion, and you compare her of being like-minded with one of the biggest war criminals of the last century. Help me with the correlation here.

Last edited:
This is scary & bizarre stuff. What's going on with these people? What kind of people are showing up at these "Occupations?" I know most Felons vote Democrat legally or not,but this is just crazy. Best to stay away from this dangerous freak show. If you're smart anyway.

111101013914-occupy-tennessee-story-top.jpg

These people don't look at all like the kind of freaks you're suggesting they all are. They look rather ordinary to me.

This is scary & bizarre stuff. What's going on with these people? What kind of people are showing up at these "Occupations?" I know most Felons vote Democrat legally or not,but this is just crazy. Best to stay away from this dangerous freak show. If you're smart anyway.

These people don't look at all like the kind of freaks you're suggesting they all are. They look rather ordinary to me.
That old guy in front with the white hair has LONG HAIR. Fucking HIPPIE. GET HIM

That old guy in front with the white hair has LONG HAIR. Fucking HIPPIE. GET HIM

OMG, if only George Carlin could still be with us to witness this. I miss him...

George Carlin on the American Dream (with transcript) « Shoq Value

I'm sure there are many violent Felons roaming amongst these "Occupiers." Felons and Democrats are like two peas in a pod. But this is what happens when you sleep with dogs...You wake up with fleas.

Forum List

Back