ANOTHER mass shooting? TIme to grow up folks; HOW do we address this?

Why do people NEED guns? Hunting and sport are wants, not needs. Not in this day and age.

We don't need cars either. Certainly not cars that do 120 mph. But you support that. THINK

But cars are needed. You said it yourself. Now try and answer why anyone NEEDS a gun.

Why do you need a TV? Computer? Dishwasher? Knives?

What we need is a moral base in this country that has definitely been eroded over the last 3 decades or so. As America moves away from a belief in God we become morally corrupt and wonder why.

We don't need cars either. Certainly not cars that do 120 mph. But you support that. THINK

But cars are needed. You said it yourself. Now try and answer why anyone NEEDS a gun.

Why do you need a TV? Computer? Dishwasher? Knives?
Seriously? You don't know the function of those devices? I wasn't aware that dishwashers were used to easily murder people. This is obviously a conversation that is a bit beyond your capabilities.

What we need is a moral base in this country that has definitely been eroded over the last 3 decades or so. As America moves away from a belief in God we become morally corrupt and wonder why.

LOL, right, because no one has ever been killed in the name of god.

Jesus, you are the bottom of the barrel, aren't you.

Why do people NEED guns? Hunting and sport are wants, not needs. Not in this day and age.

2 things hunting is a need have you ever seen a starving wild animal because of over population?
Without hunter wild animals would die a long painful death due to starvation.

Secondly the second amendment has nothing to due with the right to keep a firearm for hunting.

So your position is that guns are needed otherwise animals would starve to death?

:eusa_eh:
Brain damage I hope you don't have access to firearms you are a danger to yourself and those around you if that is what you understood me to say.
It's your position that hunting is a want not a need.
Hunting is a need
And the second amendment has nothing to do with hunting.

Knife-wielding man injures 22 school-children in China

By: Terril Yue Jones
December 14, 2012

A knife-wielding man slashed 22 children and an adult at an elementary school in central China on Friday, state media reported, the latest in a series of attacks on schoolchildren in the country.

The man attacked the children at the gate of a school in Chenpeng village in Henan province, the Xinhua news agency reported.

Police arrested a 36-year-old man, identified as villager Min Yingjun, Xinhua said. It did not give further details of the extent of the injuries.

There have been a series of attacks on schools and schoolchildren around China in recent years, some by people who have lost their jobs or felt left out of the country's economic boom.

The rash of violence has prompted public calls for more measures to protect the young in a country where many couples only have one child.

Read more at:
Knife-wielding man injures 22 children in China - Courant.com

Of course in China, only secret police, police and the military are allowed to have guns. Yet, where there is a will there is a way to commit mayhem. Even Football DWI players have their ways with careening autos.

True here's one way a Chinese citizen will get his firearm

BEIJING — Chinese police on Tuesday announced the arrests of 23 people as part of a joint U.S.-Chinese investigation into a gun trafficking ring that smuggled dozens of firearms into the country.

The arrests announced by the Ministry of Public Security follow the detention of three men in the United States last month in connection with the scheme. They included Joseph Debose of North Carolina, a staff sergeant in a National Guard special forces unit, along with two Chinese nationals.
Guardsman among 23 arrested in China gun scheme - Army News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Army Times

simple, remove guns from society. thats what the rest of the world does and we dont have the problems you do. only the police and armed forces need guns, some can have rifles to hunt if they are licenced and strictly controlled but thats it.

ps - your constitution doesnt even give you the right to bear arms, it says a well regulated militia, that is not individuals, just clever lawyers were able to argue it could be interpreted as individuals, thats why thousands get shot dead every year in america.

And when the government turns its guns on the citizens what then?

Sorry but I don't have your ovine like trust of the fucking government.

Just remember that the sheep trust the shepherd even as he is sharpening his knives and warming up his oven.

Last edited:

Because there are criminals who would gladly use their guns if they knew you didn't have yours. The Constitution allows for guns, and it also allows people the Freedom to protect themselves, and their property... And I don't think rational people think that means protecting yourself with a butter knife.

People who want to own firearms should undergo a thorough background check. Noone should be able to buy firearms at gun shows, auctions only at a licensed dealership and never without a background check.

Anyone who owns a gun now should have to submit to a background check and be licensed. Either that or give up their guns. If they resist, they should be fined heavily and then give up their guns.

If you live with someone who is mentally ill, no guns.

Last edited:
Well, now we have it. The 'Conservatives' on this board are just fine with twenty little children being gunned down. Just don't breath a word that the availability of the weopons might be part of the problem. And the sick psychology of the worship of guns by the far right.

Just like a little girl on the play ground,over the top emotional CRAP

Not one zip nada ZERO cons have said that killing little kids is ok,fact being the ones that are good with that are the likes of you,how many millions are disposed of every year??

Progressive lefts are the most intolerant,,dishonest,hypercritical,people that walk this earth.

Worship guns???!!! what a laugh,using that logic one could say the sick bastards on the left worship mass murder by abortion.

Because there are criminals who would gladly use their guns if they knew you didn't have yours. The Constitution allows for guns, and it also allows people the Freedom to protect themselves, and their property... And I don't think rational people think that means protecting yourself with a butter knife.

The fucking libs think you are supposed to run away and let criminals invade your home, rape your wife, kill your dogs and burn your house down rather than shoot the motherfucker .

simple, remove guns from society. thats what the rest of the world does and we dont have the problems you do. only the police and armed forces need guns, some can have rifles to hunt if they are licenced and strictly controlled but thats it.

ps - your constitution doesnt even give you the right to bear arms, it says a well regulated militia, that is not individuals, just clever lawyers were able to argue it could be interpreted as individuals, thats why thousands get shot dead every year in america.

And when the government turns its guns on the citizens what then?

Sorry but I don't have you ovine like trust of the fucking government.

Just remember that the sheep trust the shepherd even as he is sharpening his knives and warming up his oven.
This ^^^^^^^^:clap2:

People who want to own firearms should undergo a thorough background check. Noone should be able to buy firearms at gun shows, auctions only at a licensed dealership and never without a background check.

Anyone who owns a gun now should have to submit to a background check and be licensed. Either that or give up their guns. If they resist, they should be fined heavily and then give up their guns.

Sarah G is repeating a myth
Here in North Carolina we do back ground checks for purchase permits, and even for gun shows so shut the fuck up.
If you live with someone who is mentally ill the person should be in a mental institution. Why do you support allowing mentally ill people out on the streets?

Well, now we have it. The 'Conservatives' on this board are just fine with twenty little children being gunned down. Just don't breath a word that the availability of the weopons might be part of the problem. And the sick psychology of the worship of guns by the far right.

They're always on the wrong side of the issues Americans care about.

One lefty checking in here stating the position that "gun control" may NOT be the solution to the problem.

The real question is "what is it with young men and violence"? I'm not reading about mass killings of this sort by women. I'm sure someone can dig up a few cases here and there, but in large this is a problem with young men and violence.

No answer to the problem, just pointing out the obvious.

People already go through criminal background checks when they buy guns in my State, and the gun show loopholes have been closed. So tell me how you are going to know who already has guns? A house to house search? That sounds very Constitutional. :lol: And sorry but you cannot exercise your Freedoms, and must surrender your guns... Your child acted out at school today... His Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and all. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find a little mental illness in every home, if certain people with agendas had their way.

Yeah and the Pro-life groups feels the same should be done for abortions
If they resist not having one then they should be fined and be forced to carry the baby...

Yeah and the Pro-life groups feels the same should be done for abortions
If they resist not having one then they should be fined and be forced to carry the baby...

Well most women don't agree with you or your fascist Republican congresspeople. You're gonna lose that argument as well.

Here in North Carolina we do back ground checks for purchase permits, and even for gun shows so shut the fuck up.
If you live with someone who is mentally ill the person should be in a mental institution. Why do you support allowing mentally ill people out on the streets?

Sarah G is wrong. It is very hard for a person with a mental illness record to legally obtain a gun. Very hard.

As far as the 2nd part of your sentence - "If you live with someone who is mentally ill the person should be in a mental institution. Why do you support allowing mentally ill people out on the streets?"

You are either being an obtuse asshole on purpose or you have no experience with mental illness. Either way, statements like this are a great disservice to many fine, brave people who suffer from mental illness but are still productive people in our society.

Sarah G is wrong. It is very hard for a person with a mental illness record to legally obtain a gun. Very hard.

As far as the 2nd part of your sentence - "If you live with someone who is mentally ill the person should be in a mental institution. Why do you support allowing mentally ill people out on the streets?"

You are either being an obtuse asshole on purpose or you have no experience with mental illness. Either way, statements like this are a great disservice to many fine, brave people who suffer from mental illness but are still productive people in our society.

I am an asshole that just calls it as I see it. I don't pull any punches so shut the fuck up.

I am an asshole that just calls it as I see it. I don't pull any punches so shut the fuck up.

You're not an asshole, you're more retarded than anything else.

You're not an asshole, you're more retarded than anything else.

WOW I didn't see that reply coming from you. You sure are a clever turd.
Don't call me retarded because I'm right for pointing out that you are repeating a myth and that you are on the wrong side of the issue.
It make you look moronic when you do.

Forum List

Back