Another Liberal Religion: Paganism

Did I read this correctly: "...(humans are a higher order than all other life)..."????

Are you actually suggesting that this is not so???

If so, congrats on being an honest liberal!
Tell that Great White Shark swimming towards you that you are a higher order than he is.

Wonderful to have such witty repartee...

"Tell" as in speak to?

'...higher order..." as defined by size and appetite?

A remedial in biology:
1. Order is between class and family.

2. Humans are of the 'primate' order

3. Great White Sharks are cartilaginous fish of the order Lamniformes

4. Humans have a highly developed brain, capable of abstract reasoning, language, introspection, and problem solving. This mental capability, combined with an erect body carriage that frees the hands for manipulating objects, has allowed humans to make far greater use of tools than any other species on Earth. Human - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I like your number 4--it makes me feel really good about being human.

But the question remains--is this what is meant to be the superior species on earth.

I hate to say it, but I tend to think that plants are of a higher order than any animal since plants can take advantage of their immediate surroundings, can obtain larger life spans (depending on species) and are not as "extinction prong" in comparison to animals that need to seek out nutrition, extinction prong and relie on the death of other living things to survive .

First of all, your religious intolerance is showing. If it doesn't agree with your beliefs, its wrong? Or just wrong for you?

Secondly, what does paganism have to do with liberals or with your posting?

Just because you want to justify our need to kill and eat animals, and to make yourself feel better (humans are a higher order than all other life), doesn't mean the rest of us HAVE to feel or live like you do.

I hope you don't abuse animals because they're not people.

Did I read this correctly: "...(humans are a higher order than all other life)..."????

Are you actually suggesting that this is not so???

If so, congrats on being an honest liberal!

I hate to break it to ya, but the AVERAGE IQ of Americans is 98. There have been Chimps with IQs measured as high as 95.

That means that roughly 50% of Americans are not as smart as the smartest known chimp.

Now, while there is no doubt that many humans can have IQs considerably higher than the smartest known chimp - assuming that all or any one human is smarter than a chimp is blatantly false.

Now, if we look at little closer:

The top 5 states for highest IQ are all 'Liberal' states:

1. VERMONT (The most liberal state in the Union)
2. MASSACHUSETTS
3. CONNECTICUT (Hey, that's my state!)
4. NEW JERSEY
5. MAINE

I've also heard it stated that the 10 states with the highest average level of education all voted for Kerry in 2004, while the 10 states with the lowest average level of education all went with Bush.

Now, this begs the obvious question:

Why do we 'Liberals' spend our time arguing on USMB with a bunch of monkeys?

Answer:

Because these monkeys vote!

Perhaps we need to change our political strategy, and instead of using logic, reason and fact to convince these monkeys, instead perhaps we should just offer them a banana if they vote they way we tell them too.

Hey, it couldn't hurt! 'Cause logic, reason and truth sure don't seem to have any affect on them!

A republican once asked, in a very serious manner, "If evolution is true, why are there still monkeys?"

Every item is documented...

Ah.

Behold.

The mating call of a Coulteritte.

Every factual nugget (buried in my hyperbolistic bullshit) is documented!

Like:

"Darwin is their prophet."

I really need to read more or something, I had no idea Darwin was my prophet. And last time I checked I didn't put animals above humans, I just respect that we all have a purpose.

I would love to see a legitimate study which shows that libs are more intelligent than conservatives.

Please.

Ah.

Behold.

Like:

I really need to read more or something, I had no idea Darwin was my prophet. And last time I checked I didn't put animals above humans, I just respect that we all have a purpose.

I'm trying to get a handle on this new religion being shoved down liberals' throats. Obama is both the Messiah and the Antichrist, Darwin is the prophet and we are all godless atheist pagans who sympathize with Muslim fundamentalists. Did I miss anything?

Ah.

Behold.

Like:

I don't remember seeing his name on the "Prophet" ballot!

If only I would have known! I wouldn't have voted for Obama!

Ah.

Behold.

Like:

I'm trying to get a handle on this new religion being shoved down liberals' throats. Obama is both the Messiah and the Antichrist, Darwin is the prophet and we are all godless atheist pagans who sympathize with Muslim fundamentalists. Did I miss anything?

Yes.

We are also all godless athiests.

Make sense yet?

Didn't think so.

Ah.

Behold.

Like:

He is Obama, didn't you know? :razz:

Wait. If Darwin is Obama then the Messiah is also the Antichrist is also the prophet....then who kills people because they worship animals? I'm so confused! They're going to take away my lefty card. :sad:

Wait. If Darwin is Obama then the Messiah is also the Antichrist is also the prophet....then who kills people because they worship animals? I'm so confused! They're going to take away my lefty card. :sad:

Do not fear.

All will be revealed in the FEMA re-education camps.

Do not fear.

I went this summer. It was great. They handed out info on Marx, we got to watch the Smurfs every morning, and we played capture the USSR flag almost every day.

Do not fear.

I went this summer. It was great. They handed out info on Marx, we got to watch the Smurfs every morning, and we played capture the USSR flag almost every day.

Silence, comrade!

If you tell the "real Americans" what really goes on at the FEMA camps, they will be refractive to the re-education process!"

Do not fear.

And the 666 tattoo on your forehead is hardly even noticeable. :woohoo:

Do not fear.

Silence, comrade!

If you tell the "real Americans" what really goes on at the FEMA camps, they will be refractive to the re-education process!"
Oh! There was more, I just figured they find out when they do.:razz:
I really miss the vodka they had. :(

Silence, comrade!

Oh! There was more, I just figured they find out when they do.:razz:
I really miss the vodka they had. :(

That's because we have used electroshock therapy to make you switch your lust for American-pig-god beer to good Soviet Vodka.

On a side note, isn't it wonderful how PC threads only bring out the most intelligent posts?

This is what happens when "every item is documented".

you have a very limited view of paganism

She's cherry picking factoids from garbage blogs to support a fallacy as her thesis. Of course her view is limited. Paganism is not the point. Libruls are eeeevul is the point.

I wouldn't get too concerned she'll be taken seriously. ;)

"... factoids from garbage blogs to support ..."

Now, how would you know that, after all you claimed you didn't/ wouldn't read the OP...

Could this be admission of a fib?

Forum List

Back