Another Liberal Religion: Paganism

And here I gave her nothing but reasoned responses!

So sorry that you were unable to understand post #34...

perhaps once you go to college.

As a Liberal AND a person of faith, I take umbrage with the tactic of screening my political beliefs and forcing them through the flimsy template of Conservative thought to arrive at the false assumption that Liberals have abandoned the faith of their fathers and embrace a pagan, atheistic value system.

You seem to delight in diluting faith to make it serve your lying assumptions. You and your ilk think that by dismissing the faith of Liberals and imposing your warped assumptions on us that the act of disparaging Liberals can be excused as purging heretics from the ranks of the Godly. Shame on you for using faith as a political weapon. Shame on you for making false assumptions about the faith of others. Shame on you for not getting reality into your thinking.

From a fellow liberal of faith, EXCELLENT points. :clap2:

The only thing I have to say to this is, you use the term "conservative thought". Don't confuse PC and her kind with most normal, rational conservatives. That's pulling the same game PC and the Trolls play. Everyday conservatives are just like every other normal, reasonable human being of any other political leaning. They aren't disingenuous hacks and don't delight in taking the time to comb the internet for garbage to copy and paste as sly inferences that all liberals are eeeevul murdering animal worshipping scum on a political message board.

I'm actually quite fond of a lot of them, we may have epic battles over ideas but the beer afterward is cold and the laughs warm. ;)

Shame...I'm not sure some people can understand the term let alone are capable of feeling it. That would require an ego deflation of astronomical proportions.

Post something that isnt a fantasy flight of some partisan hack and make sure it includes REAL facts and maybe you will get a few reasoned responses.

Care to dispute this one:

6. Which brings us to the most recent attack on humanity by a member of this pagan, left-wing cult:

“If you are unaware, James Jay Lee was an enviro-extremist. He was so extreme that he felt that people should not be allowed to have any more children because it was "killing" the planet.
In his rambling manifesto he implored the Discovery Channel to change its programming. "Focus must be given on how people can live WITHOUT giving birth to more filthy human children since those new additions continue pollution and are pollution," Lee wrote. (See .pdf of his manifesto)”Discovery Hostage Taker Following the Typical Envrio-Extremist's Path - Publius Forum

“He became an ardent environmentalist after seeing the Al Gore documentary An Inconvenient Truth and then reading the Daniel Quinn animal-rights novel Ishmael, a book he references at the top of his alleged manifesto.” James Lee: Discovery Channel Standoff Suspect Has Southern California Roots - Los Angeles News - The Informer

In his manifesto, Lee says: "Saving the Planet means saving what's left of the non-human Wildlife by decreasing the Human population.” Man Takes Hostages at Discovery Channel to Save What's Left of Wildlife | Animals | Change.org
He was obviously a "plant." :eusa_whistle:

So sorry that you were unable to understand post #34...

perhaps once you go to college.

As a Liberal AND a person of faith, I take umbrage with the tactic of screening my political beliefs and forcing them through the flimsy template of Conservative thought to arrive at the false assumption that Liberals have abandoned the faith of their fathers and embrace a pagan, atheistic value system.

You seem to delight in diluting faith to make it serve your lying assumptions. You and your ilk think that by dismissing the faith of Liberals and imposing your warped assumptions on us that the act of disparaging Liberals can be excused as purging heretics from the ranks of the Godly. Shame on you for using faith as a political weapon. Shame on you for making false assumptions about the faith of others. Shame on you for not getting reality into your thinking.

The only thing I have to say to this is, you use the term "conservative thought". Don't confuse PC and her kind with most normal, rational conservatives. That's pulling the same game PC and the Trolls play. Everyday conservatives are just like every other normal, reasonable human being of any other political leaning. They aren't disingenuous hacks and don't delight in taking the time to comb the internet for garbage to copy and paste as sly inferences that all liberals are eeeevul murdering animal worshipping scum on a political message board.

I'm actually quite fond of a lot of them, we may have epic battles over ideas but the beer afterward is cold and the laughs warm. ;)

Shame...I'm not sure some people can understand the term let alone are capable of feeling it. That would require an ego deflation of astronomical proportions.

"Don't confuse PC and her kind with most normal,... conservatives. "

The most correct statement you have made: I'm the kind you have to fear, because we make rational, erudite arguments that you folks can't deal with...

i.e., this thread.

The most correct statement you have made: I'm the kind you have to fear, because we make rational, erudite arguments that you folks can't deal with...

i.e., this thread.

No, "friend". You have it backwards. You're the kind we laugh at for the incoherence, false assumptions, fallacious premises and overall total ignorance of your copy and paste spam jobs.

Consider that a helpful hint, in case you didn't notice already. ;)

i.e., this thread.

No, "friend". You have it backwards. You're the kind we laugh at for the incoherence, false assumptions, fallacious premises and overall total ignorance of your copy and paste spam jobs.

I've noticed that posts by the Left tend to fear being alone, as in "... we laugh at ..."
When you grow up, one indication will be the ability to stand on your own.

"...incoherence, false assumptions, fallacious premises and overall total ignorance ..."

Well, then, it should be simple ( I use that word advisedly in your case) for you to give examples of

a. incoherence

b. false assumptions

c. false premises

d. total ignorance

for if you cannot, then the government school you attended merely taught you those terms.

Now, if they taught them to you by writing them on your report card, your posts become decipherable.

Discussed many times, liberalism is another name for the political religion of the Left. Charles Darwin is the prophet, and while there is naught wrong with a belief in evolution, once one removes any sense that humans are of a higher order than any other form of life, there are repercussions, often, not expected.

1. Obama selected regulatory czar Cass Sunstein has suggested that animals have the right to lawyers, and advocated that animals have the right to sue humans in court:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je8bU9D51Ug

2. . Obama choice for Science Czar John Holdren has endorsed compulsory sterilization, as in ‘controlling the herd.”
“Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control.”
Obama's science czar suggested compulsory abortion, sterilization | Washington Examiner
YouTube - The Czars - John Holdren

3. Considering humans the equivalent of any other animal gives us Professor Peter Singer:
“Singer, a bioethics professor at Princeton University, is a leader in the animal rights movement. He has also argued that abortion should be permissible because unborn babies as old as 18 weeks cannot feel pain or satisfaction.
Singer once explained his belief that, "killing a newborn baby is never equivalent to killing a person, that is, a being who wants to go on living." Obama czar pick: 'Raving animal rights nut'

“I do think that it is sometimes appropriate to kill a human infant. For me, the relevant question is, what makes it so seriously wrong to take a life? Those of you who are not vegetarians are responsible for taking a life every time you eat. Species is no more relevant than race in making these judgments.” What price is life? Peter Singer and Obamacare Can I Just Finish My Waffle?
Peter Singer was appointed by Obama as part of his Health Care Team... Peter Singer Joins Obama's Health Care Administrators : I Am Not a Fan of Peter Singer Story & Experience

4. The view is extended to the earth as a living entity, to be worshipped and protected.
“ Environmentalism should be regarded on the same level with religion "as the only compelling, value-based narrative available to humanity," according to a paper written two years ago to influence the future strategy of the United Nations Environmental Program (UNEP), the world's would-be environmental watchdog.”
TBR.cc: UN endorses new Gaia religion for world

“In our contemporary era, Earth Day has become the modern celebration of Gaia. Partakers of this event, whether aware of it or not, play off the ancient pagan beliefs of a Universal Mother. Like the sacred oaths taken in her name, today’s Earth Day celebrants sign environmental petitions, make pledges, and
announce resolutions in support of Mother Earth. And like the old sacrifices to the deity, today’s Earth Day practitioners offer sacrifices of “good works” to the planet. Not only is the Earth a deity to be venerated, but the Earth itself – as the representative and embodiment of the Goddess – has become a modern day idol.” All for Gaia - Earth Day and Total Transformation

5. The violence of the left is on display in the efforts of the ELF, Earth Liberation Front,

“It is now an international movement with attacks reported in 17 countries[3][4][5] and is widely regarded as the Animal Liberation Front's younger sister, because of the relationship and cooperation between the two movements.[6] Using the same leaderless resistance model, as well as similar guidelines to the ALF,[2] sympathizers say that it is an eco-defense group dedicated to taking the profit motive out of environmental destruction by causing economic damage to businesses through the use of direct action.[7]… The ELF was classified as the top "domestic terror" threat in the United States by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in March 2001,[8][9] and are categorised as "eco-terrorists".[10] Earth Liberation Front - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6. Which brings us to the most recent attack on humanity by a member of this pagan, left-wing cult:

“If you are unaware, James Jay Lee was an enviro-extremist. He was so extreme that he felt that people should not be allowed to have any more children because it was "killing" the planet.
In his rambling manifesto he implored the Discovery Channel to change its programming. "Focus must be given on how people can live WITHOUT giving birth to more filthy human children since those new additions continue pollution and are pollution," Lee wrote. (See .pdf of his manifesto)”Discovery Hostage Taker Following the Typical Envrio-Extremist's Path - Publius Forum

“He became an ardent environmentalist after seeing the Al Gore documentary An Inconvenient Truth and then reading the Daniel Quinn animal-rights novel Ishmael, a book he references at the top of his alleged manifesto.” James Lee: Discovery Channel Standoff Suspect Has Southern California Roots - Los Angeles News - The Informer

In his manifesto, Lee says: "Saving the Planet means saving what's left of the non-human Wildlife by decreasing the Human population.” Man Takes Hostages at Discovery Channel to Save What's Left of Wildlife | Animals | Change.org

For those who lean or subscribe to any of the above, I offer the following for consideration:

Sir John Maddox, editor emeritus of the foremost journal of science, Nature, wrote in a classic Time magazine essay, “How the brain manages to think is a conundrum with a millennial time scale. All animals have brains so as to be able to move about. Signals from the senses- eyes, ears, nostrils, or skin, as the case may be- send messages to the spinal cord, which moves the limbs appropriately. But thinking involves the consideration of alternative responses, many of which have not been experienced but have been merely imagined. The faculty of being conscious of what is going on in the head is an extra puzzle.” (“Thinking,” March 29, 1999, p. 206)

liberals are early Christians?

pagans are diverse as christians....in beliefs and lifestyles

shall we judge all christians by fred phelps?

Tell you what, I'm willing to champion the view that folks who honor the ten commandments are of a higher order than those who equate people with plants and lower forms of life.

You're certainly entitled to your own view on the matter.

so phelps is your standard of judgement? you consider someone yelling god hates fags at a soldier funeral adhereing to the 10 commandments? do you really want to stick with that judge fucking mental postion?

i am happy you admit you think phelps is a good example of mankind. the renders any of your opinions to the trash bin as far as i am concerned.

Wonderful to have such witty repartee...

"Tell" as in speak to?

'...higher order..." as defined by size and appetite?

A remedial in biology:
1. Order is between class and family.

2. Humans are of the 'primate' order

3. Great White Sharks are cartilaginous fish of the order Lamniformes

4. Humans have a highly developed brain, capable of abstract reasoning, language, introspection, and problem solving. This mental capability, combined with an erect body carriage that frees the hands for manipulating objects, has allowed humans to make far greater use of tools than any other species on Earth. Human - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I like your number 4--it makes me feel really good about being human.

But the question remains--is this what is meant to be the superior species on earth.

I hate to say it, but I tend to think that plants are of a higher order than any animal since plants can take advantage of their immediate surroundings, can obtain larger life spans (depending on species) and are not as "extinction prong" in comparison to animals that need to seek out nutrition, extinction prong and relie on the death of other living things to survive .

"...I tend to think that plants are of a higher order than any animal..."

I never thought it would this easy to draw admissions such as yours out of the left...

But, in the interests of full disclosure, I have generally had the same view of the left: they should be placed in a nice sunny corner, and watered twice a day.

You missed the point.

To surmise a concept of "superiority" or "Superior" lifeforms is dependent upon the individuals taste. In your case, you use the traits that celebrate the differences of humanity from other organisms that you can think of. In my case for plants, I used the concentrated mainly on the organisms ability to survive.

Understand, the level of complexity that humans, and in fact most animals take on, comes at the price of dependency on the lesser complex organism. This dependency forms a symbiotic relationship between our existance and theirs, and hence our ability to survive is contingent on their presence. This does not imply that all species must survive in order for us to continue our existance, but it does imply that we must maintain the existance of a minimal number of species in order for our continued existance.

When one considers this, Human superiority due to our more developed complex traits is a bit egotistical in nature(pun no intended). If anything, we are more of a server species! Our existance is tied to the survival of less complex, less intelligent unable to construct literature, form distinct and enlightening social structure or to take on differing perspectives of reality in order to bend it.

Our symbiotic existance ties us to the lesser animals and due to the complex nature of our conscience do we wish not to address a possible "natural purpose" to our being.

By the way--this is not a political concept, but an entirely religious outlook on the topic. So the concepts of "liberal" and/or "conservative" does not even apply to it. Try comparing this to a Nativism versus an Hedonism outlook.

Discussed many times, liberalism is another name for the political religion of the Left. Charles Darwin is the prophet, and while there is naught wrong with a belief in evolution, once one removes any sense that humans are of a higher order than any other form of life, there are repercussions, often, not expected.

1. Obama selected regulatory czar Cass Sunstein has suggested that animals have the right to lawyers, and advocated that animals have the right to sue humans in court:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je8bU9D51Ug

2. . Obama choice for Science Czar John Holdren has endorsed compulsory sterilization, as in ‘controlling the herd.”
“Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control.”
Obama's science czar suggested compulsory abortion, sterilization | Washington Examiner
YouTube - The Czars - John Holdren

3. Considering humans the equivalent of any other animal gives us Professor Peter Singer:
“Singer, a bioethics professor at Princeton University, is a leader in the animal rights movement. He has also argued that abortion should be permissible because unborn babies as old as 18 weeks cannot feel pain or satisfaction.
Singer once explained his belief that, "killing a newborn baby is never equivalent to killing a person, that is, a being who wants to go on living." Obama czar pick: 'Raving animal rights nut'

“I do think that it is sometimes appropriate to kill a human infant. For me, the relevant question is, what makes it so seriously wrong to take a life? Those of you who are not vegetarians are responsible for taking a life every time you eat. Species is no more relevant than race in making these judgments.” What price is life? Peter Singer and Obamacare Can I Just Finish My Waffle?
Peter Singer was appointed by Obama as part of his Health Care Team... Peter Singer Joins Obama's Health Care Administrators : I Am Not a Fan of Peter Singer Story & Experience

4. The view is extended to the earth as a living entity, to be worshipped and protected.
“ Environmentalism should be regarded on the same level with religion "as the only compelling, value-based narrative available to humanity," according to a paper written two years ago to influence the future strategy of the United Nations Environmental Program (UNEP), the world's would-be environmental watchdog.”
TBR.cc: UN endorses new Gaia religion for world

“In our contemporary era, Earth Day has become the modern celebration of Gaia. Partakers of this event, whether aware of it or not, play off the ancient pagan beliefs of a Universal Mother. Like the sacred oaths taken in her name, today’s Earth Day celebrants sign environmental petitions, make pledges, and
announce resolutions in support of Mother Earth. And like the old sacrifices to the deity, today’s Earth Day practitioners offer sacrifices of “good works” to the planet. Not only is the Earth a deity to be venerated, but the Earth itself – as the representative and embodiment of the Goddess – has become a modern day idol.” All for Gaia - Earth Day and Total Transformation

5. The violence of the left is on display in the efforts of the ELF, Earth Liberation Front,

“It is now an international movement with attacks reported in 17 countries[3][4][5] and is widely regarded as the Animal Liberation Front's younger sister, because of the relationship and cooperation between the two movements.[6] Using the same leaderless resistance model, as well as similar guidelines to the ALF,[2] sympathizers say that it is an eco-defense group dedicated to taking the profit motive out of environmental destruction by causing economic damage to businesses through the use of direct action.[7]… The ELF was classified as the top "domestic terror" threat in the United States by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in March 2001,[8][9] and are categorised as "eco-terrorists".[10] Earth Liberation Front - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For those who lean or subscribe to any of the above, I offer the following for consideration:

Sir John Maddox, editor emeritus of the foremost journal of science, Nature, wrote in a classic Time magazine essay, “How the brain manages to think is a conundrum with a millennial time scale. All animals have brains so as to be able to move about. Signals from the senses- eyes, ears, nostrils, or skin, as the case may be- send messages to the spinal cord, which moves the limbs appropriately. But thinking involves the consideration of alternative responses, many of which have not been experienced but have been merely imagined. The faculty of being conscious of what is going on in the head is an extra puzzle.” (“Thinking,” March 29, 1999, p. 206)

liberals are early Christians?

No, early Jacobins: “The Jacobean atheism was integrated with rationalism, …and with the dismissal of Judeo-Christian scriptures..."

pagans are diverse as christians....in beliefs and lifestyles

shall we judge all christians by fred phelps?

Tell you what, I'm willing to champion the view that folks who honor the ten commandments are of a higher order than those who equate people with plants and lower forms of life.

so phelps is your standard of judgement? you consider someone yelling god hates fags at a soldier funeral adhereing to the 10 commandments? do you really want to stick with that judge fucking mental postion?

i am happy you admit you think phelps is a good example of mankind. the renders any of your opinions to the trash bin as far as i am concerned.

"...you consider someone yelling god hates fags at a soldier funeral adhereing to the 10 commandments?"

Don't be silly.

I like your number 4--it makes me feel really good about being human.

But the question remains--is this what is meant to be the superior species on earth.

I hate to say it, but I tend to think that plants are of a higher order than any animal since plants can take advantage of their immediate surroundings, can obtain larger life spans (depending on species) and are not as "extinction prong" in comparison to animals that need to seek out nutrition, extinction prong and relie on the death of other living things to survive .

"...I tend to think that plants are of a higher order than any animal..."

I never thought it would this easy to draw admissions such as yours out of the left...

But, in the interests of full disclosure, I have generally had the same view of the left: they should be placed in a nice sunny corner, and watered twice a day.

You missed the point.

To surmise a concept of "superiority" or "Superior" lifeforms is dependent upon the individuals taste. In your case, you use the traits that celebrate the differences of humanity from other organisms that you can think of. In my case for plants, I used the concentrated mainly on the organisms ability to survive.

Understand, the level of complexity that humans, and in fact most animals take on, comes at the price of dependency on the lesser complex organism. This dependency forms a symbiotic relationship between our existance and theirs, and hence our ability to survive is contingent on their presence. This does not imply that all species must survive in order for us to continue our existance, but it does imply that we must maintain the existance of a minimal number of species in order for our continued existance.

When one considers this, Human superiority due to our more developed complex traits is a bit egotistical in nature(pun no intended). If anything, we are more of a server species! Our existance is tied to the survival of less complex, less intelligent unable to construct literature, form distinct and enlightening social structure or to take on differing perspectives of reality in order to bend it.

Our symbiotic existance ties us to the lesser animals and due to the complex nature of our conscience do we wish not to address a possible "natural purpose" to our being.

By the way--this is not a political concept, but an entirely religious outlook on the topic. So the concepts of "liberal" and/or "conservative" does not even apply to it. Try comparing this to a Nativism versus an Hedonism outlook.

Probably a fair point to require a definition of terms.

But, within the parameters of this debate, it seems clear and obvious, that humans are the highest form of life on the planet.

1. Within a religious context, the answer is clear.

2. I vote for the defintion suggested in the OP:
a. Sir John Maddox, editor emeritus of the foremost journal of science, Nature, wrote in a classic Time magazine essay, “How the brain manages to think is a conundrum with a millennial time scale. All animals have brains so as to be able to move about. Signals from the senses- eyes, ears, nostrils, or skin, as the case may be- send messages to the spinal cord, which moves the limbs appropriately. But thinking involves the consideration of alternative responses, many of which have not been experienced but have been merely imagined. The faculty of being conscious of what is going on in the head is an extra puzzle.” (“Thinking,” March 29, 1999, p. 206)
It is this higher ability in terms of thinking that identifies mankind as the highest form of life on the planet.

b. I would also consider as dispositive the idea that only humans can control their environment: my auto has AC...I assume yours does as well.

Your post was one of the more interesting, thoughful.

"...you consider someone yelling god hates fags at a soldier funeral adhereing to the 10 commandments?"

Don't be silly.

that is what you said...he adheres to the 10 commandments so he is above all pagans in your eyes...btw this will be my last reply to anything you say

Don't be silly.

that is what you said...he adheres to the 10 commandments so he is above all pagans in your eyes...btw this will be my last reply to anything you say

"...btw this will be my last reply to anything you say..."

I can understand why.

lol, pole chic, what are you on? Lithium?

Education.

Since you couldn't answer to your ridiculous statement that all liberals are godless,

And you also couldn't counter my statement that Jesus was a liberal, always going against the flow.

So I'll guess that you're still in high school.

And you must be a conservative, since reason isn't one of the tools in your bag. Did I get that right at least? :D

i.e., this thread.

I've noticed that posts by the Left tend to fear being alone, as in "... we laugh at ..."

"...incoherence, false assumptions, fallacious premises and overall total ignorance ..."

Well, then, it should be simple ( I use that word advisedly in your case) for you to give examples of

a. incoherence

b. false assumptions

c. false premises

d. total ignorance

for if you cannot, then the government school you attended merely taught you those terms.

Now, if they taught them to you by writing them on your report card, your posts become decipherable.

Intelligent people aren't going to be baited into attempting to discuss the irrational with the unstable. But please, feel free to continue pasting, simpering and snarking. How low class, and yet so boring.

I am impressed though. Who know you could actually string two words of your very own together in the middle of yet another hack parrot job and have them almost make sense? Next might be a passing glance at an independent thought lurking in a dark alley. Baby steps, "friend Polly". Baby steps.

lol, pole chic, what are you on? Lithium?

Education.

Since you couldn't answer to your ridiculous statement that all liberals are godless,

And you also couldn't counter my statement that Jesus was a liberal, always going against the flow.

And you must be a conservative, since reason isn't one of the tools in your bag. Did I get that right at least? :D

Wipe the spittle off your chin, calm down, and accept instruction from your betters:
the OP listed specific liberals-progressives, what ever Leftist characterizations you choose, and documented there propensity to reduce human-kind to no better than animals.

The upshot is that the left can then treat humans as animals, as seen in the last century: over one hundred million humans slaughtered at the hands of totalitarian ideologues such as Sunstein, Holdren, Singer, and Lee, and by extension, President Obama, and others with whom you clearly identify.

As for your hyperbolic "...all liberals are godless," I understand why you feel the necessity to misquote me, as you are losing the argument so badly, I'm almost willing to allow it, but I have been very specific in the argument.

But I would say, as I have to those on the left who state that they are people of faith, they misunderstand the worldview to which they claim to subscribe.

Toward that end, I have included post #34, the etiology of left-wing philosophies.

The proof of same is that none can find errors in the OP- or in post #34.

Happy I am to address you in public, but would appreciate it if you tame your voluntary Tourettes and refrain from sending any further private messages: this is a public message board, let's keep it that way.

a. incoherence

b. false assumptions

c. false premises

d. total ignorance

Intelligent people aren't going to be baited into attempting to discuss the irrational with the unstable. But please, feel free to continue pasting, simpering and snarking. How low class, and yet so boring.

I am impressed though. Who know you could actually string two words of your very own together in the middle of yet another hack parrot job and have them almost make sense? Next might be a passing glance at an independent thought lurking in a dark alley. Baby steps, "friend Polly". Baby steps.

"But please, feel free to continue pasting, simpering and snarking. How low class, and yet so boring."
Is it possible that you don't realize how diaphanous is your attempt to banter on the level required?

Even your insults are juvenile...

Here, you could have said
"When I read your risible response, I had mixed feelings- sort of a combination of unbridled joy and hysterical elation."

or

"When you fill out your tax returns, under ‘occupation,’ be sure to write “Jay Leno punch line.”

or

"You have the uncanny ability to demonstrate that you have no ability..."

or so many other things that would be both funny and clever, had you been a person of learning and letters.

But the only letters you have are the three that make up your name: A.S.S.
(BTW, that was from Edmond Rostand...you do know who he was, don't you?)

Education.

Wipe the spittle off your chin, calm down, and accept instruction from your betters:
the OP listed specific liberals-progressives, what ever Leftist characterizations you choose, and documented there propensity to reduce human-kind to no better than animals.

The upshot is that the left can then treat humans as animals, as seen in the last century: over one hundred million humans slaughtered at the hands of totalitarian ideologues such as Sunstein, Holdren, Singer, and Lee, and by extension, President Obama, and others with whom you clearly identify.

As for your hyperbolic "...all liberals are godless," I understand why you feel the necessity to misquote me, as you are losing the argument so badly, I'm almost willing to allow it, but I have been very specific in the argument.

But I would say, as I have to those on the left who state that they are people of faith, they misunderstand the worldview to which they claim to subscribe.

Toward that end, I have included post #34, the etiology of left-wing philosophies.

The proof of same is that none can find errors in the OP- or in post #34.

Happy I am to address you in public, but would appreciate it if you tame your voluntary Tourettes and refrain from sending any further private messages: this is a public message board, let's keep it that way.

:lol: ok, you pompous douchebag pretending to be a girl.

So ALL people of faith of the left misunderstand their own worldview? Wow, that's one HUGE brush you paint with. Learn that from Sesame Street? :D

And ALL lefties treat humans as animals? Hmmm.

And Jesus is your savior, right?

Forum List

Back