Another Liberal Policy Failure

There were over 500 murders in NYC in 2011.

In 2014, de Blasio's first year in office, there were 328.

That's down 34%.

Learn some math.

So....you've admitted that when stop and frisk declined....we see an increase in murders and shootings....crimes of illegal guns.

Thanks.

No I just proved that despite stop and frisk declining, the murder rate continued down.

De Blasio's first year in office 2014, saw a record low in murders.

No.

All you did was demonstrate a delay before criminals understood the lacunae in Liberal policy.

Thanks again.

The ability of rightwing nuts to deny they've been made fools of...

...is that in the cult's training manual?

I love smashing this custard pie in your kisser:

1. Stop and Frisk down
2. Shootings and gun crimes up

Liberals wrong again.

500 is larger than 328.

I think are real monkeys who understand that. No wonder you don't believe in Evolution...

I love smashing this custard pie in your kisser:

1. Stop and Frisk down
2. Shootings and gun crimes up

Liberals wrong again.

Did you want to deny 1. or 2.?

Go ahead....you're a liar.

As prodigious a poster as I am, it is still difficult to keep up with firmly held beliefs of Liberals that are totally, ineffably, incorrect.

They evince a certain variety of ignorance based on refusal to embrace reality. Outright refusal!

Here's one hitting too close to home: Marxist/Liberal/Democrat Mayor of NYC, de Blasio, ran for office based on reversing a long-standing police policy of 'stop and frisk.'

And he did.

As is the case in sooooo many Liberal policies......the results are the exact opposite of what had been predicted.

1. "NYPD reveals increases in homicides and gun violence across NYC compared to last year, with half as many stop-and-frisks

2. ....in an all-out battle with illegal guns — and all of us are losing.
More people are getting shot.
More people are being killed.
And fewer people are being stopped and frisked.

3. “We’re struggling with homicides and shootings,” NYPD Chief of Department James O’Neill said Monday. “As we expect when warm weather comes, we see an increase in certain crimes.”

4. O’Neill laid out the grim numbers during a press conference at 1 Police Plaza, revealing a 19.5% spike in homicides during the first five months of the year.

There were 135 murders through Sunday compared to 113 at the same time last year.

5. Of this year’s murder victims, an alarming 72% died of gun violence, officials said. It’s usually around 57%.

6. “When we’re talking about murders and shootings, we’re talking about people’s lives,” he told reporters. “These are not just numbers. "
NYPD reveals increase in homicides and gun violence in NYC - NY Daily News

"...we’re talking about people’s lives,”..."

The Left has never shown any respect for people's lives.....not innocent people, anyway.
The policy should be that if a person is not doing anything wrong, not breaking any laws, then leave them alone, period. Also, it should be a law that a person must give consent before any search, or a court order is required before a search takes place. Law enforcement in this country is way out-of-control.

They ARE being left alone and just look at the sky-rocketing rates in crime, murder and violence in Baltimore, NY, and Chicago, as immediate examples.

Not happening.

imrs.php

and...

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/01/n...rs-fall-but-the-police-arent-celebrating.html

Record low for murders in NYC in 2014 AFTER stop and frisk policy had been curtailed.
\end thread PoliSpice :(

PoliSpice is pro-authoritarian/anti- Bill of Rights Rightist. Who woulda' guessed? :dunno:

This is the second time you have supported my contention.

You've served your purpose.

That's down 34%.

Learn some math.

So....you've admitted that when stop and frisk declined....we see an increase in murders and shootings....crimes of illegal guns.

Thanks.

No I just proved that despite stop and frisk declining, the murder rate continued down.

No.

All you did was demonstrate a delay before criminals understood the lacunae in Liberal policy.

Thanks again.

You've been thoroughly defeated, dum-dum. What about that is hard to grasp? Di Blasio's policy of eliminating stop and frisk has hit minority communities the hardest, as crime has skyrocketed in those places. This was predicted and predictable.
Liberals hate minorities and prove it every day.

That's down 34%.

Learn some math.

Thanks.

No.

Thanks again.

You've been thoroughly defeated, dum-dum. What about that is hard to grasp? Di Blasio's policy of eliminating stop and frisk has hit minority communities the hardest, as crime has skyrocketed in those places. This was predicted and predictable.

Is it hard for you to grasp that 2014 was a record low murder rate for NYC?

State for the record that you don't understand that.

Thanks.

No.

Thanks again.

Is it hard for you to understand that the rate has gone up as the effects of stopping stop and frisk become known? Just admit it.

No.

Thanks again.

Is it hard for you to understand that the rate has gone up as the effects of stopping stop and frisk become known? Just admit it.

Thus, the corner into which Liberals have painted themselves.

Even inveterate liars.

No.

Thanks again.

Thus, the corner into which Liberals have painted themselves.

Even inveterate liars.
I have to say that NYCarb isnt really a liberal. He's too dimwitted for that. Too stupid to be a liberal. Wow. That's just the bottom.

No.

Thanks again.

How can a record low murder rate mean the rate has gone up?

As prodigious a poster as I am, it is still difficult to keep up with firmly held beliefs of Liberals that are totally, ineffably, incorrect.

They evince a certain variety of ignorance based on refusal to embrace reality. Outright refusal!

Here's one hitting too close to home: Marxist/Liberal/Democrat Mayor of NYC, de Blasio, ran for office based on reversing a long-standing police policy of 'stop and frisk.'

And he did.

As is the case in sooooo many Liberal policies......the results are the exact opposite of what had been predicted.

1. "NYPD reveals increases in homicides and gun violence across NYC compared to last year, with half as many stop-and-frisks

3. “We’re struggling with homicides and shootings,” NYPD Chief of Department James O’Neill said Monday. “As we expect when warm weather comes, we see an increase in certain crimes.”

4. O’Neill laid out the grim numbers during a press conference at 1 Police Plaza, revealing a 19.5% spike in homicides during the first five months of the year.

There were 135 murders through Sunday compared to 113 at the same time last year.

5. Of this year’s murder victims, an alarming 72% died of gun violence, officials said. It’s usually around 57%.

6. “When we’re talking about murders and shootings, we’re talking about people’s lives,” he told reporters. “These are not just numbers. "

The Left has never shown any respect for people's lives.....not innocent people, anyway.
Seeing as you are Korean, you are free to get the fuck out of my liberal nation, and I'd be very pleased if you did as soon as possible.

And he did.

Seeing as you are Korean, you are free to get the fuck out of my liberal nation, and I'd be very pleased if you did as soon as possible.

No, I'm American....and as I am clearly more American than you are, it is incumbent upon you to crawl back into the sewer you vacated..

And he did.

No, I'm American....and as I am clearly more American than you are, it is incumbent upon you to crawl back into the sewer you vacated..
The only real Americans are liberals. You are a Korean POS who should go back to where you came from.

"Stop and frisk"

"Stop and frisk" is a policy to save lives and protect the innocent, something you liberfools HATE !
Stop and frisk is against the constitution! A little piece of paper you bedwetting conservatives are ready to scrap at a moment's notice whenever you get a little scared.

Not according to the body which runs roughshod over the Constitution, and you Liberals love...the Supreme Court.
I assume you'er talking about Terry v. Ohio, a case about suspicious activity and NOT New York's unconstitutional Stop and Frisk program. Which, by the way, was found to violate the 4th amendment and was finally discontinued after the city dropped the effort to appeal the Judge's decision.

Stop and frisk is against the constitution! A little piece of paper you bedwetting conservatives are ready to scrap at a moment's notice whenever you get a little scared.

your fucking MULATTO president has done more harm to the Constitution than all the former presidents combined and you libertards love the hell out of his blatant disrespect for our Constitution and Bill Of Rights.

deny that FOOL !
Since you changed the subject, I'll assume you realized how wrong you are. :thup:

And he did.

The only real Americans are liberals. You are a Korean POS who should go back to where you came from.

And you have just proven my point.

There is nothing you Liberals hate and fear more than individuals who are smarter than you are, and more American.

Glad to have ruined your day.

Forum List

Back