Another Liberal Policy Failure

3. “We’re struggling with homicides and shootings,” NYPD Chief of Department James O’Neill said Monday. “As we expect when warm weather comes, we see an increase in certain crimes.”

4. O’Neill laid out the grim numbers during a press conference at 1 Police Plaza, revealing a 19.5% spike in homicides during the first five months of the year.

There were 135 murders through Sunday compared to 113 at the same time last year.

5. Of this year’s murder victims, an alarming 72% died of gun violence, officials said. It’s usually around 57%.

6. “When we’re talking about murders and shootings, we’re talking about people’s lives,” he told reporters. “These are not just numbers. "
NYPD reveals increase in homicides and gun violence in NYC - NY Daily News

Your contempt for the facts is mildly entertaining.

"And in New York, where the murder rate has risen nearly 18 percent in a five-month span this year compared to the previous year, stop and frisk is sorely missed.

A surge in New York City murders — including four people slain in just five bloody hours as the weekend began — has grieving family members begging Mayor de Blasio to bring back the NYPD’s right to search for guns.

“We need stop-and-frisk,” Stacey Calhoun, the devastated uncle of one of the four fatalities, said Saturday afternoon, tears filling his eyes over the nephew he had just lost.

Jahhad Marshall — a charismatic 23-year-old with a promising future as a chef — had died of a stray bullet to his back early that morning outside the Queensbridge Houses in Long Island City, police said.

“Somebody has to put their foot down,” the anguished uncle said.

“A lot of people would agree with stop-and-frisk if it’s for the safety among us,” he said.

“They used to fight with their hands, he said. “It seems like all these kids have guns these days.” […]

As another woman at the Marcus Garvey Houses said of stop-and-frisk, “They need to target it. With all these shootings, people getting killed, do it, but stop and frisk the guys you know from experience might have a gun, and not some kid who’s trying to better his life and get out of here.”

If you recall, NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio has effectively ended the practice, which brought the murder rate down considerably during Giuliani’s tenure as mayor, helping save countless black lives."
Families of Shooting Victims to de Blasio We Need Stop-and-Frisk - Leah Barkoukis

Did I mention the end of stop and frisk is one more in a long line of Liberal policy mistakes and failures.....

...like electing the current President.

Repeating the same lie might have worked for Hitler, but it won't work for you.

I never lie.

But, you know that, don't you, NYLiar.

I proved you lied because I proved that they are counting some murders as 2015 statistics when the actual killings occurred in years past.

I realize that you can't process a concept of such complexity,

but at least my liberal friends will get it.

Oh, but out of mercy I will let you plead innocent to the lie charge by reason of ignorance and poor research skills.

Liberals hate blacks. Show me any place where blacks are the most poor, oppressed, and victimized and I'll show you a place run by Democrats.

And....the admission that another Liberal policy has failed:

"CITY HALL -- Confronted with an increasing number of murders and shootings, Mayor Bill de Blasio on Tuesday pointed to the uptick police curbed last spring and summer.

"We faced a similar challenge and we overcame it," de Blasio said at City Hall, noting crime hit a historic low last year after some spring increases. "How? By applying our officers where the need was greatest and by improving our strategies and by using the leadership we had in the NYPD to make the right strategic decisions."
De Blasio confident police will curb spike in murders and shootings SILive.com

Stop and frisk is against the constitution! A little piece of paper you bedwetting conservatives are ready to scrap at a moment's notice whenever you get a little scared.

your fucking MULATTO president has done more harm to the Constitution than all the former presidents combined and you libertards love the hell out of his blatant disrespect for our Constitution and Bill Of Rights.

deny that FOOL !

"Stop and frisk"

"Stop and frisk" is a policy to save lives and protect the innocent, something you liberfools HATE !
Stop and frisk is against the constitution! A little piece of paper you bedwetting conservatives are ready to scrap at a moment's notice whenever you get a little scared.

Not according to the body which runs roughshod over the Constitution, and you Liberals love...the Supreme Court.

"CITY HALL -- Confronted with an increasing number of murders and shootings, Mayor Bill de Blasio on Tuesday pointed to the uptick police curbed last spring and summer.

"We faced a similar challenge and we overcame it," de Blasio said at City Hall, noting crime hit a historic low last year after some spring increases. "How? By applying our officers where the need was greatest and by improving our strategies and by using the leadership we had in the NYPD to make the right strategic decisions."

Stop and frisk stops peaked in 2011.

This is the second time you have supported my contention.

You've served your purpose.

There were over 500 murders in NYC in 2011.

In 2014, de Blasio's first year in office, there were 328.

That's down 34%.

Learn some math.

That's down 34%.

Learn some math.

So....you've admitted that when stop and frisk declined....we see an increase in murders and shootings....crimes of illegal guns.

Thanks.

That's down 34%.

Learn some math.

So....you've admitted that when stop and frisk declined....we see an increase in murders and shootings....crimes of illegal guns.

Thanks.

No I just proved that despite stop and frisk declining, the murder rate continued down.

De Blasio's first year in office 2014, saw a record low in murders.

That's down 34%.

Learn some math.

Thanks.

New York has essentially eliminated stop-and-frisk and crime is still down - The Washington Post

That's down 34%.

Learn some math.

Thanks.

No I just proved that despite stop and frisk declining, the murder rate continued down.

No.

All you did was demonstrate a delay before criminals understood the lacunae in Liberal policy.

Thanks again.

That's down 34%.

Learn some math.

Thanks.

New York has essentially eliminated stop-and-frisk and crime is still down - The Washington Post

Look at you, squealing like a stuck pig simply because the truth about Liberalism as been revealed.

That's down 34%.

Learn some math.

Thanks.

No.

All you did was demonstrate a delay before criminals understood the lacunae in Liberal policy.

Thanks again.

The ability of rightwing nuts to deny they've been made fools of...

...is that in the cult's training manual?

That's down 34%.

Learn some math.

Thanks.

No.

Thanks again.

The ability of rightwing nuts to deny they've been made fools of...

...is that in the cult's training manual?

I love smashing this custard pie in your kisser:

1. Stop and Frisk down
2. Shootings and gun crimes up

Liberals wrong again.

Forum List

Back