Another Lib Bush Bash - What Is Next?

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
I would hate to see what they would come up with if it was reported that he used 22 sheets of toilet paper when he went to the bathroom.

"Bush Responsible For Clear-Cutting Of Trees"

-------

To: National Desk, Education and Political reporter

Democratic National Committee Staff, 202-863-8148

WASHINGTON, Aug. 1 /U.S. Newswire/ -- The following is a fact sheet released today by the Democratic National Committee:

The White House this weekend announced that
President Bush received good news during his annual physical. Doctors pronounced the President to be in "superior" physical condition, which media reports attributed to his rigorous, six day a week exercise routine. While President Bush has made physical fitness a personal priority, his cuts to education funding have forced schools to roll back physical education classes and his Administration's efforts to undermine Title IX sports programs have threatened thousands of women's college sports programs.

"President Bush's has dropped the ball when it comes to fully funding physical education in public schools and women's athletic programs at the college level," said Democratic National Committee spokesman Josh Earnest. "His personal habits indicate that physical fitness is not just fun and games for him. Don't our kids deserve the same opportunities to be physically fit? President Bush should stop running from his responsibility and make sure that all American children have access to physical fitness programs."

BUSH IN SUPERIOR HEALTH, BUT AMERICA'S YOUTH NOT

Doctors gave President Bush a clean bill of health in his annual checkup this weekend and White House spokesperson Dana Perino proclaimed him to be "in superior health." However, America's youth are not so lucky. While obesity has been declared an epidemic in this country, Bush's education policy is putting children at risk with cuts in physical education and school athletic programs.

Rest of Story:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto...op_playing_games_with_physical_fitness314_xml

I would actually like it if Title IX was undermined a bit, since it eliminates far more sports programs than it creates. Title IX is the reason my college doesn't have men's soccer or swimming, my two favorite sports.

And that hurts "kids". Hey never heard them bashing fat ass white pasty thighs Clinton because he was out of shape. Wouldn't the "kids" (Dems always are doing it for the "kids") be better served by following Bushs' example than "Make that two quarter pounders" Clinton? The left is DEAD and acts as if their brains are as well.

While President Bush has made physical fitness a personal priority, his cuts to education funding have forced schools to roll back physical education classes and his Administration's efforts to undermine Title IX sports programs have threatened thousands of women's college sports programs.

PERHAPS the schools don't have enough money, because they bought a shitload of teachers laptops that they don't need. I'm not saying that there aren't any teachers that don't need them (computer teachers do).. but not ALL teachers need them. The three high schools, and 2 middle schools surrounding me just purchased 1000 laptops for teacher/faculty use (both for school, and private).. yet they're complaining they don't have enough money for this and that.. Bullshit. Tell me what the hell a Phy-Ed teacher needs with a laptop.. A woodshop teacher? Metal shop teacher? Home-Ec teacher?

Dear Shattered, our local school district cut out sports, music, home ec, metal shop etc etc a long time ago. They closed several schools to save money, and now the kids are in overcrowded, leaky trailers parked on what used to be the playgrounds. There are computers, 1980s models from Apple. Haven't worked in a decade. But guess what: The teachers make 60 GRAND a year and have HEALTH INSURANCE paid for by the district. And 10 weeks vacation, and a big fat retirement plan, and loads of sick days when the kids stress them out...and and and. My company dropped our health insurance and other benefits and even wants to cut our three week vacation to two! TO SAVE MONEY! Maybe the teachers need a big dose of reality! How about 30 grand a year and they pay their own health insurance for a start?

bush lover said:
Dear Shattered, our local school district cut out sports, music, home ec, metal shop etc etc a long time ago. They closed several schools to save money, and now the kids are in overcrowded, leaky trailers parked on what used to be the playgrounds. There are computers, 1980s models from Apple. Haven't worked in a decade. But guess what: The teachers make 60 GRAND a year and have HEALTH INSURANCE paid for by the district. And 10 weeks vacation, and a big fat retirement plan, and loads of sick days when the kids stress them out...and and and. My company dropped our health insurance and other benefits and even wants to cut our three week vacation to two! TO SAVE MONEY! Maybe the teachers need a big dose of reality! How about 30 grand a year and they pay their own health insurance for a start?

It's the union. My mom's a teacher, certified for both college and high school. For the 6 years we lived in northwest Arkansas, she couldn't get a job, because the schools couldn't afford to pay her. My mom was the second best English teacher available for high school in that area and has a master's degree in the subject. She was willing to work for as little as the teachers fresh out of college, but was not allowed to because of the union. As a result, my mom remained unemployed for years and eventually took a near minimum wage job with the United Way. She was only allowed to teach as a substitute because the teacher's union would not allow the school to pay her a salary they could afford, whether she was willing to work for that salary or not.

Exactly the kind of warped minds that run the media. Why in the holy fuck would we want the government to mandate exercise in schools? They cant handle the education part so why would we want them doing anymore fucking up of the youth? I know its just the libs trying to mold their army of the future. They cant win with their ideas so they brainwash the youth and hope that 15 years from now, that will make a difference.

Hobbit said:
It's the union. My mom's a teacher, certified for both college and high school. For the 6 years we lived in northwest Arkansas, she couldn't get a job, because the schools couldn't afford to pay her. My mom was the second best English teacher available for high school in that area and has a master's degree in the subject. She was willing to work for as little as the teachers fresh out of college, but was not allowed to because of the union. As a result, my mom remained unemployed for years and eventually took a near minimum wage job with the United Way. She was only allowed to teach as a substitute because the teacher's union would not allow the school to pay her a salary they could afford, whether she was willing to work for that salary or not.

Hey tell your Mom to contact the Storey County School District in Virginia City,Nevada...we are always looking for excellent teachers...having a purge on less than qualified at the present time...if she is conservative and has great teacher skills have her apply...that is if she would be willing to relocate...pay is a little better than the aforementioned!

bush lover said:

Teachers that taught you...failed miserably.
A Bush lover dissing teachers...oh how surprising !
Yes..let's lower their pay...so you get less quality teachers.
Another grand idea from the land of Bush !

Beefheart said:
Teachers that taught you...failed miserably.
A Bush lover dissing teachers...oh how surprising !
Yes..let's lower their pay...so you get less quality teachers.
Another grand idea from the land of Bush !

Was that supposed to rhyme?

Forum List

Back