Another killing that could have been prevented

Only way people will learn. Instead of filling up prisons with people who have already committed the crimes, lets fill up the ground with their corpses after they TRIED to commit a crime but got nailed by someone with a gun. If I suddenly have the urge to break into some poor little ladies home and beat the mess out of her just because hey, why not, then I should expect the possibility of getting shot in my scummy face. The right to bear arms is to protect yourself and loved ones from harm, and for recreational sport too. It is not for being a turd on the boot of society, and harming innocent people just because your dirtbag of a father didn't hug you enough when you were a kid.

so you dont think she had a right to defend herself?

Did she really have to kill him? Couldn't she have disabled him with non-lethal weapons such as mase, pepper spray, taser or stun gun and then held her lethal pistol on him while she called the police?

Yep.... its called shoot to kill.

... lets fill up the ground with their corpses after they TRIED to commit a crime ..,

Yeah, because the crazies on the right would really like to live in a society where you get punished for a crime you have not yet committed.

In THIS case however, she may well have saved herself and her children. But, as I have posted before, even though I have guns, I have air tasers for self protection.

Its stupid to keep guns where they could be used against family members.

what... you haven't turned in you guns yet?

for shame.

Did she really have to kill him? Couldn't she have disabled him with non-lethal weapons such as mase, pepper spray, taser or stun gun and then held her lethal pistol on him while she called the police?

That motherfucker NEEDED killing!!

ewe are stupid as shit.

Only way people will learn. Instead of filling up prisons with people who have already committed the crimes, lets fill up the ground with their corpses after they TRIED to commit a crime but got nailed by someone with a gun. If I suddenly have the urge to break into some poor little ladies home and beat the mess out of her just because hey, why not, then I should expect the possibility of getting shot in my scummy face. The right to bear arms is to protect yourself and loved ones from harm, and for recreational sport too. It is not for being a turd on the boot of society, and harming innocent people just because your dirtbag of a father didn't hug you enough when you were a kid.

Clearly you misinterpreted what I was trying to say. Yes, she had the right to defend herself. I agree that shooting the fool that broke in was acceptable.

Clearly you misinterpreted what I was trying to say. Yes, she had the right to defend herself. I agree that shooting the fool that broke in was acceptable.

:thup:

Yeah sure why not. Out of respect for the CRIMINALS life, she should have tried to incapacitate him with some spicy sauce pepper spray, and while he flailed angrily getting even more enraged, she could dial 911 and give them the details of the situation and then wait 5-10 minutes BEST case for them to show up and secure the situation.

Or better yet, taser or stun-gun the guy, and while he lays on the ground waiting for the shock to wear off after 1-2 mins tops, gets up with his doody pants (due to the shock) and beats you even more severely due to the fact you made him dook on himself while he was trying to act like a tough guy criminal.

Screw it, while you're at it, maybe sing a magical lullaby and have the rainbow unicorns trot down from the heavens and knock him unconscious with their golden unicorn horns while wrapping you and your family in goose down feather blankets while you wait for the authorities to arrive.

i-g-n-o-r-a-n-c-e. :clap2:

Yeah sure why not. Out of respect for the CRIMINALS life, she should have tried to incapacitate him with some spicy sauce pepper spray, and while he flailed angrily getting even more enraged, she could dial 911 and give them the details of the situation and then wait 5-10 minutes BEST case for them to show up and secure the situation.

Or better yet, taser or stun-gun the guy, and while he lays on the ground waiting for the shock to wear off after 1-2 mins tops, gets up with his doody pants (due to the shock) and beats you even more severely due to the fact you made him dook on himself while he was trying to act like a tough guy criminal.

Screw it, while you're at it, maybe sing a magical lullaby and have the rainbow unicorns trot down from the heavens and knock him unconscious with their golden unicorn horns while wrapping you and your family in goose down feather blankets while you wait for the authorities to arrive.

i-g-n-o-r-a-n-c-e. :clap2:

since you are new....you haven't had the pleasure.....

welcome to a standard lakota post.

Break into my home, and I will assume the worst. And that person probably will not survive.

But that still does not address the easy availability of weapons of war to the crazies in this nation. All this flap-yap about people defending themselves in their homes does not address why we have had so many mass shootings by people with the assault weapons.

And never do the fools on this board suggest anything that would address this issue. Their only answer in more guns. Do we really want to have a nation in which everyone packs, and is looking for a fight? At present, in two years, death by guns will be more numerous than death in traffic accidents in this nation.

Exactly, even if the police take 20 minutes, or longer, to arrive there is absolutely no reason to shoot an intruder, even if he is trying to kill you.

Break into my home, and I will assume the worst. And that person probably will not survive.

But that still does not address the easy availability of weapons of war to the crazies in this nation. All this flap-yap about people defending themselves in their homes does not address why we have had so many mass shootings by people with the assault weapons.

And never do the fools on this board suggest anything that would address this issue. Their only answer in more guns. Do we really want to have a nation in which everyone packs, and is looking for a fight? At present, in two years, death by guns will be more numerous than death in traffic accidents in this nation.

most of the shooters we hear about are young males. Could the issue be how they are being raised..and the things they are exposed to?

ie.... indulgent parents, violent TV, movie and video games?

Exactly, even if the police take 20 minutes, or longer, to arrive there is absolutely no reason to shoot an intruder, even if he is trying to kill you.

I just threw up in my mouth a little after reading what you just wrote. Did you really just say that even if an intruder is trying to KILL you, you have no reason to kill him in defense?????? While he is trying to KILL you, you are required to find a non-lethal way of stopping him from KILLING you??? And if it just so happens you die while trying to figure out how to be nice to the friendly KILLER and spare his life because hey, I'm sure he's a nice guy usually, then tough shit.

DAFUQ?! I hope for the sake of humanity you are kidding in some way. Please.

If you break into my house, when the police get here, there will only be one of us telling the story...

Matter of fact, I'm not done with your moronic comment yet. How about if someone breaks into your home with the goal of doing some real nasty things to your private regions followed by killing you and your family in medieval ways. Hey, he just happens to be a 250lb MMA fighter that has gone insane with rage and wants nothing more than to destroy you with anything he can find. Sooooo whats your plan?

Sir, please don't do that. = You're dead.
I'll fight you man to man. = You're dead.
I'll spray you with mase. = You're dead.
Run in circles around your house while waiting on the cops to come save you (and probably shoot him themselves bc they aren't complete idiots like you) = You're dead.

So what I'm understanding is that you value the life of the criminal more than your own. Which I am a little concerned about. You depressed or something? Sort your mind out man. :confused::confused:

I just threw up in my mouth a little after reading what you just wrote. Did you really just say that even if an intruder is trying to KILL you, you have no reason to kill him in defense?????? While he is trying to KILL you, you are required to find a non-lethal way of stopping him from KILLING you??? And if it just so happens you die while trying to figure out how to be nice to the friendly KILLER and spare his life because hey, I'm sure he's a nice guy usually, then tough shit.

DAFUQ?! I hope for the sake of humanity you are kidding in some way. Please.

Sarcasm.

If you feel this strongly about it, call on politicians to give up their conceal and carry permits and call elitists like Michael Moore to give up their armed bodyguards ( aka possession of firearms by proxy). Surely they would agree with you???

Forum List

Back