Another January 6th rioter pays the price for their crimes

Someone sounds upset.
not at all ! i think you are hilarious !
images

wow ! i'm shocked ! i wish all homosexuals were as level headed and reasonable as you are !:)
You're the one obsessed with homosexuality, not me.

Was Babbitt a stupid bitch for trying what she did? Let's see how reasonable you are.

Another January 6th rioter pays the price for their crimes.
Richard Barnett receives 4 years in prison for multiple counts including "obstructing an official proceeding". He was trying to follow Trump's instructions to not have the election certified.
Since Pence would not commit the treason demanded by Trump, of not certifying the election, dumbasses like Bennet thought they would do it for Trump.
The Jan. 6th fools are paying the price for listening to Donald Trump

210114142657-richard-barnett-pelosi-office.jpg

Another win for the good guys.

she shouldnt have entered the capital ... but she was also aprox a 5 ft 120 lb unarmed female ... she shouldnt have been shot .
Good to know we can just break into your house and walk around inside without being shot.

she shouldnt have entered the capital ...
Correct. She shouldn’t have. She’s a stupid bitch. And now she’s dead because of how stupid she is. Congratulations to her for her Darwin award.

but she was also aprox a 5 ft 120 lb unarmed female ... she shouldnt have been shot .
She was also leading a violent mob and they vastly outnumbered the police and caused multiple police injuries. There’s no way we can let that mob through to our elected officials. If she didn’t want to be shot, then she shouldn’t have done that. She fucked around and she found out.

Have you idiots learned your lesson yet?

Whatever you want to call me does not matter because you are UNAMERICAN!!!!!!!!!
Horseshit.

Total bullshit, Elmer.

Since when does demanding election security make you un-American?

You fucktard leftwits are so far off the rails it isn't even funny.

You fuckers are completely destroying this country with your bullshit.

Woke fucking generals - what's next?

I can tell you exactly what's next, dimwit.

But maybe you'll get a REAL insurrection before that.

Cause you're THAT damn stupid.

Another January 6th rioter pays the price for their crimes.
Richard Barnett receives 4 years in prison for multiple counts including "obstructing an official proceeding". He was trying to follow Trump's instructions to not have the election certified.
Since Pence would not commit the treason demanded by Trump, of not certifying the election, dumbasses like Bennet thought they would do it for Trump.
The Jan. 6th fools are paying the price for listening to Donald Trump

210114142657-richard-barnett-pelosi-office.jpg

This "justice" is your reaping part.

You will hate the sowing.

Correct. She shouldn’t have. She’s a stupid bitch. And now she’s dead because of how stupid she is. Congratulations to her for her Darwin award.

She was also leading a violent mob and they vastly outnumbered the police and caused multiple police injuries. There’s no way we can let that mob through to our elected officials. If she didn’t want to be shot, then she shouldn’t have done that. She fucked around and she found out.

Have you idiots learned your lesson yet?
she wasnt leading a mob idiot she was in a mob ! and as far as the right learning a lesson no right wing mobs have committed violence since the brief 2 hrs of violence over 2 yrs ago .. the brief violence from the right is nothing compared to the months of rioting , burning , looting , seizure of sovereign US territory [CHOP] over 2000 thousand injured cops , billions in damage , and over 2 dozen Americans killed by violent leftwing marxist faggots ! have you idiots learned your lesson yet ? the answer is no .. the faggot marxist left will commit more acts of violence ....especially after they lose power in 2024 ! the left is violent , perverted , and deranged .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back