Another January 6 "Trespasser"

At first blush, 90 months (seven and a half years) seems like an irrationally huge sentence. But, on reflection, I’m ok with it.
The time actually seems commensurate with the crime.

I almost never agree with little g.5000. But here, I kinda do.
What about all those officers who stood around watching and doing nothing as crimes were being committed right in front of them?

When do they go to jail?

Hmm?

This is what happens when a corrupt pile of shit like Trump is elected to high office. He should be charged with manslaughter. This guy will rot in prison as that motherfucker Trump is working his short game at MAL, as the cult cheers.

Sorry Bidenista's.

You got busted for all intent and purpose for throwing the mass mail-in clusterfuck election in 2020.
Unfortunately, it continues into this year's mid-terms. As usual, you hate reaping what you have sown, being the petulant children you are.
Thanks for bringing our Democracy down.

This calls for revenge from the right's extremist militia groups.

It's all going to come after the election if the D party is defeated on the scale that is being predicted.

Scores will be settled, no matter whether by the FBI/DOJ or by the Proud boys,etc. And they will be settled permanently for any Americans standing in the line of fire.

This is what happens when a corrupt pile of shit like Trump is elected to high office. He should be charged with manslaughter. This guy will rot in prison as that motherfucker Trump is working his short game at MAL, as the cult cheers.
Tell us how you really feel about Trump.

This calls for revenge from the right's extremist militia groups.

lol

This may be a newsflash, but most of those groups dislike Republicans, they think they're weak and spineless. I would not say the Pubs have "control" over any of those groups.

It's all going to come after the election if the D party is defeated on the scale that is being predicted.

It won't come that way though.

But yeah, it'll come. :p

Scores will be settled, no matter whether by the FBI/DOJ or by the Proud boys,etc. And they will be settled permanently for any Americans standing in the line of fire.

If Dems lose, we can expect a lot of grandstanding by the Pubs. They're politicians, right? It's what they do.

Our best hope is they can do "enough" that's real and worthwhile, while they're doing all that other stuff

What about all those officers who stood around watching and doing nothing as crimes were being committed right in front of them?

When do they go to jail?

Hmm?
An interesting and perhaps related question. But not akin to dragging a cop during a “riot” into a mob where he gets beaten. Plus, the proclamation of how the defendant “got one” is quite illuminating and very disturbing.

As a conservative, I generally support the police. I certainly don’t support mob action victimizing any of them.

If other cops there deserve to be investigated and maybe sanctioned, so be it.

But, either way, that defendant can hardly complain about what he is getting. His own conduct. His own admission. His own agreement to the terms of the plea.

Man Who Dragged Officer Into Jan. 6 Mob Is Sentenced to 90 Months

As part of his plea, Mr. Head, a 43-year-old construction worker, admitted that during the violence outside the Capitol, he grabbed Mr. Fanone around the neck and told the crowd around him, “I got one!” Mr. Head then forcibly hauled Mr. Fanone down the Capitol steps and into the mob, where he was beaten, kicked and attacked with a stun gun.

Some in the crowd tried to strip Mr. Fanone of his service weapon as one rioter threatened to kill him with his own gun.

It's amazing there are still people out there claiming there was no violence and that "trespassers" are being held political prisoner in jail.

J6 Reichstag Fire

Yeah but an Officer opened fire and killed an unarmed woman who posed no threat. When are we gong to see justice in that case?
We saw justice, the traitor got shot.
So you won't answer my question.
I got some crazy cousins, they probably deserve to get shot too, especially if they break through barriers.

Imagine someone breaking through your window.
Oh, this is different, right?

Why does that matter? Who told you the only way to pose a threat is with a gun? Is that a Tucker thing?
You asked the stupid question. Ashli got shot to death. For what?

We’ve seen cases where cops mistook a candy bar for a gun and shot the alleged offender. You and your cult couldn’t excoriate the cops (in general) more for such things.

Yet suddenly, here, you’re not remotely objective enough to recognize that the use of deadly physical force by the cops was even less justifiable than that.

Look. Face it. You’re a bullshit hypocritical gasbag. We all see that. You should, too.

Forum List

Back