Another gun free zone tragedy the city of New York

So really you don't know what the fuk you are talking about. You live in a Bruce Willis fantasy. Get a fuckin life and quit wishing you were a bad ass shooting people.

I have never resuscitated someone but I took and can discuss CPR ?

bigrep, how many people have you shot and killed? Or just shot and injured? Were they firing back at you? What was the situation when you got to pull your gun and shoot someone? Just curious.

It's hard to have a discussion with someone who so fucking stupid they can't spell BIGREBNC or even understand how to use cut and paste if they can't spell it.

Well you bad muttafuker you. I take that as a "no". You haven't shot anyone.

So really you don't know what the fuk you are talking about. You live in a Bruce Willis fantasy. Get a fuckin life and quit wishing you were a bad ass shooting people.

You're just too fucking stupid to spell it the right way, or capable of using cut and paste.

Why do you fear an armed populous?

Exhibit 'A' - bigrednec.

This exhibit displays why being in possession of twelve fingers and twelve toes, able to walk erect and chew your tongue at the same time and knowing where to scratch when you have an itchy arse should not automatically qualify you to carry a weapon.

Again why do you fear an armed populous? At least with the city of New York the government showed they can't handle firearms.

New York (CNN) -- On a busy Friday morning in Manhattan, nine pedestrians suffered bullet or fragment wounds after police unleashed a hail of gunfire at a man wielding a .45 caliber pistol who had just killed a former co-worker.

The officers unloaded 16 rounds in the shadow of the Empire State Building at a disgruntled former apparel designer, killing him after he engaged in a gunbattle with police, authorities said.

Three passersby sustained direct gunshot wounds, while the remaining six were hit by fragments, according to New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly. All injuries were caused by police, he said Saturday.

One officer shot nine rounds and another shot seven.

Police identified the gunman as Jeffrey Johnson, 58, who was apparently laid off from his job as a designer of women's accessories at Hazan Import Co. last year.

Johnson, who served in the U.S. Coast Guard in the mid-1970s, had two rounds left in his pistol. It holds eight, Kelly said.

Police identified the slain co-worker as Steven Ercolino, 41, who had apparently filed a prior complaint against his assailant, claiming that he thought Johnson would eventually try to kill him.

Both men had filed harassment complaints against each other in April 2011, Kelly added.

Police: All Empire State shooting victims were wounded by officers - CNN.com

bigrep, how many people have you shot and killed? Or just shot and injured? Were they firing back at you? What was the situation when you got to pull your gun and shoot someone? Just curious.

It's hard to have a discussion with someone who so fucking stupid they can't spell BIGREBNC or even understand how to use cut and paste if they can't spell it.

Oh, I wouldn't use spelling as an insult on someone else if I were you bigrednec.
The "populous" might rise up.

Exhibit 'A' - bigrednec.

This exhibit displays why being in possession of twelve fingers and twelve toes, able to walk erect and chew your tongue at the same time and knowing where to scratch when you have an itchy arse should not automatically qualify you to carry a weapon.

Again why do you fear an armed populous? At least with the city of New York the government showed they can't handle firearms.

New York (CNN) -- On a busy Friday morning in Manhattan, nine pedestrians suffered bullet or fragment wounds after police unleashed a hail of gunfire at a man wielding a .45 caliber pistol who had just killed a former co-worker.

The officers unloaded 16 rounds in the shadow of the Empire State Building at a disgruntled former apparel designer, killing him after he engaged in a gunbattle with police, authorities said.

Three passersby sustained direct gunshot wounds, while the remaining six were hit by fragments, according to New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly. All injuries were caused by police, he said Saturday.

One officer shot nine rounds and another shot seven.

Police identified the gunman as Jeffrey Johnson, 58, who was apparently laid off from his job as a designer of women's accessories at Hazan Import Co. last year.

Johnson, who served in the U.S. Coast Guard in the mid-1970s, had two rounds left in his pistol. It holds eight, Kelly said.

Police identified the slain co-worker as Steven Ercolino, 41, who had apparently filed a prior complaint against his assailant, claiming that he thought Johnson would eventually try to kill him.

Both men had filed harassment complaints against each other in April 2011, Kelly added.

Police: All Empire State shooting victims were wounded by officers - CNN.com

Well, that's not what normally happens in the movies!
Has Hollywood deceived us?

End gun free zones and you will stop mass shootings

2 dead, 9 wounded in Empire State Building shootings, police say

New York (CNN) -- A disgruntled former apparel designer was killed Friday morning in a hail of police gunfire in front of the Empire State Building after he shot and killed a co-worker and engaged in a gunbattle with two officers, authorities said.
At least nine others were wounded in the incident as the officers unloaded 14 rounds at the gunman, who apparently turned his weapon against them in one of Manhattan's busiest neighborhoods.
The violence erupted just as visitors began to queue up to ascend the famous New York skyscraper.
Police identified the shooter as 58-year-old Jeffrey Johnson, who was apparently laid off from his job as a designer of women's accessories at Hazan Import last year.

2 dead, 9 wounded in Empire State Building shootings, police say - CNN.com
I wonder what would have happened with MORE guns out and blazing.....

You honestly fucking believe that some dude who was set on killing a coworker with a gun is going to be stopped by an armed civilian? You think the armed civilian is going to get the jump on the surprise killer?

Yeah okay.
How else would an unarmed civilian stopped an armed person from killing them?

Sorry, but if I have a hidden gun and I'm disgruntled, and I have a means to get to you... you will be dead. An armed civilian isn't going to be able to prevent an assassination like that.

What, are you imagining in your fantasy land that a good Samaritan is going to stop somebody by pointing a gun at them, or preemptively shooting them BEFORE they have made their weapon and their intentions clear?

Whineylittlereb still believes that the good guy can instantly shoot the gun out of the bad guy's hand.

New York (CNN) -- A disgruntled former apparel designer was killed Friday morning in a hail of police gunfire in front of the Empire State Building after he shot and killed a co-worker and engaged in a gunbattle with two officers, authorities said.
At least nine others were wounded in the incident as the officers unloaded 14 rounds at the gunman, who apparently turned his weapon against them in one of Manhattan's busiest neighborhoods.
The violence erupted just as visitors began to queue up to ascend the famous New York skyscraper.
Police identified the shooter as 58-year-old Jeffrey Johnson, who was apparently laid off from his job as a designer of women's accessories at Hazan Import last year.

I don't know New York City has thousands that come with a badge.

According to bigrednec and his ilk, the safest situation would be if everybody had a gun out and was blazing away.

Sorry, but if I have a hidden gun and I'm disgruntled, and I have a means to get to you... you will be dead. An armed civilian isn't going to be able to prevent an assassination like that.

What, are you imagining in your fantasy land that a good Samaritan is going to stop somebody by pointing a gun at them, or preemptively shooting them BEFORE they have made their weapon and their intentions clear?

Whineylittlereb still believes that the good guy can instantly shoot the gun out of the bad guy's hand.

With the accompanying sound effect..."PEEOWWWW"

You really seem bitchy more than usual today, do you have rotten crotch or is it lacking a cock that makes you so fucking bitter?

According to bigrednec and his ilk, the safest situation would be if everybody had a gun out and was blazing away.

You don't have to be a Doongi, don't be bitter because others see you as a Ringlord

So where do you get this was a "gun free" zone?

Incidently, it seems most of those who were wounded were hit by police bullets.

So by liberal "logic", we should disarm law enforcement...

I begin to see the reason behind the cuts in police and fire depts.

I don't feel like reading through the pages since yesterday. Has big told us how he is ex military and a weapons expert yet?:lol:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: idb
I don't feel like reading through the pages since yesterday. Has big told us how he is ex military and weapons expert yet?:lol:

Dumb ass that's Air Force Security police, Trained ABGD 1982 at Camp Bullis, by Army special Forces, qualified M60 marks man M16 expert M203 proficient, Member of base S.R.T. 1985, A.R.T. leader, Civilian Law Enforcement Marksman expert 357 mag. and 45 acp
Do you need to say anymore stupid shit?

Forum List

Back