Another Great Documentary...'Improbable Collapse: The Demolition Of Our Republic'

No not 'anyone',just you and your buddy. You guys defend the Government's lies with such zeal that one would have to conclude you guys do work for the Government in some capacity. My guess was the TSA based on your dumb troglodyte-like ridicule and insults. And I bet i'm close. Your buddy is still claiming he works in Hollywood or something but that has to be Bullshit. He just comes across as an ignorant Government hack like you. And you just parrot his ignorant attacks anyway. You guys have no originality. So just go on believing the Government lies and defending them. I can't change you. Have fun.
I worked for the NSA in the 70's and have done security for two Fortune 500 companies for the last 20 years. I don't receive a check from Uncle Sam and I can say with all honesty that you're an idiot. Have a nice day.

One last thing and I know you won't answer but I'm just curious. Do you even have a job?
my guess is fast food.
Full time or part time?

Let's analyze your take on the 9/11 situation and the situation here on this board.

According to you the government is lying about the events of 9/11 and why the buildings collapsed. Yet you and your uneducated friends can't come up with a plausible scenario of how it was even done. You said that yourself. The government is so good at this that is almost impossible to figure out.

YET..........

Anyone on this board that disagrees with you is, in your words, stupid TSA agents that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Right? (Sorry, I forgot. You are incapable of answering straight forward questions.) Yet you come back day after day saying the same shit over and over. Do you realize that you're posting stupid shit that EOTS posted almost a year ago?:lol::lol:

REMEMBER...........

If we were really agents of the government trying to discredit you we would have the ability to track your IP address, get you physical address from your internet provider and park outside your house.:eek:

CYA:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

No not 'anyone',just you and your buddy. You guys defend the Government's lies with such zeal that one would have to conclude you guys do work for the Government in some capacity. My guess was the TSA based on your dumb troglodyte-like ridicule and insults. And I bet i'm close. Your buddy is still claiming he works in Hollywood or something but that has to be Bullshit. He just comes across as an ignorant Government hack like you. And you just parrot his ignorant attacks anyway. You guys have no originality. So just go on believing the Government lies and defending them. I can't change you. Have fun.
I worked for the NSA in the 70's and have done security for two Fortune 500 companies for the last 20 years. I don't receive a check from Uncle Sam and I can say with all honesty that you're an idiot. Have a nice day.

One last thing and I know you won't answer but I'm just curious. Do you even have a job?

Like i said,you're a Government hack. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Like i said,you're a Government hack. Have a nice day.
And you don't have a job. You have a nice day too.:badgrin::badgrin:

Let's analyze your take on the 9/11 situation and the situation here on this board.

According to you the government is lying about the events of 9/11 and why the buildings collapsed. Yet you and your uneducated friends can't come up with a plausible scenario of how it was even done. You said that yourself. The government is so good at this that is almost impossible to figure out.

YET..........

Anyone on this board that disagrees with you is, in your words, stupid TSA agents that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Right? (Sorry, I forgot. You are incapable of answering straight forward questions.) Yet you come back day after day saying the same shit over and over. Do you realize that you're posting stupid shit that EOTS posted almost a year ago?:lol::lol:

REMEMBER...........

If we were really agents of the government trying to discredit you we would have the ability to track your IP address, get you physical address from your internet provider and park outside your house.:eek:

CYA:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

whaaaaaaaa!
the only bullshit here is your total detachment from reality.
WTF does the TSA (transportation & safety administration ) have to do with anything?
Are they in on it too?
I do work in hollywood & in live theatre ,have been since the 80's.

Jebus,do i have to explain it to you again? Man,you're thick. I said the way you and your buddy defend the Government's lies with such zeal,one would have to conclude you're both Government hacks. My guess was the TSA because an ignorant dummy like you would fit in best there. All that molesting old ladies and stealing passenger's possessions? Sounds perfect for you two dummies. And you can stop with the 'I work in Hollywood' shyte. You just sound pathetic and no one buys it. So just stop it. :lol:

whaaaaaaaa!
WTF does the TSA (transportation & safety administration ) have to do with anything?
Are they in on it too?

Jebus,do i have to explain it to you again? Man,you're thick. I said the way you and your buddy defend the Government's lies with such zeal,one would have to conclude you're both Government hacks. My guess was the TSA because an ignorant dummy like you would fit in best there. All that molesting old ladies and stealing passenger's possessions? Sounds perfect for you two dummies. And you can stop with the 'I work in Hollywood' shyte. You just sound pathetic and no one buys it. So just stop it. :lol:
But, you do have a job, right?:badgrin::badgrin:

whaaaaaaaa!
Are they in on it too?

LOOK! There's one of them Grandma Al Qaeders for you and your buddy to go molest. So off ya go. Good Americans are trying to have a reasonable discussion on these issues. Bugger off now. :fu:

LOOK! There's one of them Grandma Al Qaeders for you and your buddy to go molest. So off ya go. Good Americans are trying to have a reasonable discussion on these issues. Bugger off now. :fu:
Listen up, you piece of shit. How can there be reasonable discussion when anyone who disagrees with you is called a paid government agent? Another aspect of a debate is answering direct questions which you are incapable of. You don't have a job, do you. Fucking loser.:badgrin::badgrin:

I bet disinfo agent candycunt-aka obamerican and the blind bush dupes here think this credible four star general in a conspiracy nut as well.:D:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Listen up, you piece of shit. How can there be reasonable discussion when anyone who disagrees with you is called a paid government agent? Another aspect of a debate is answering direct questions which you are incapable of. You don't have a job, do you. Fucking loser.:badgrin::badgrin:

Stop whining and playing games. You and your buddy intentionally started the ridicule & insult game. So stop playing the victim. We have tried to have a reasonable discussion with you guys on these issues but you guys just wouldn't have it. Maybe you should try toning your ridicule and insults down a bit? Just a suggestion anyway.

my guess is fast food.
Full time or part time?
part time. living in your parents house is inexpensive.

whaaaaaaaa!
Are they in on it too?

stop what.
I'm a member of I.A.TS.E. & A.F.T.R.A. :lol:

Stop whining and playing games. You and your buddy intentionally started the ridicule & insult game. So stop playing the victim. We have tried to have a reasonable discussion with you guys on these issues but you guys just wouldn't have it. Maybe you should try toning your ridicule and insults down a bit? Just a suggestion anyway.
Victim? You're the one saying you're being harassed by the government. I seriously doubt the government spends ANY money on idiots like you. Do you have a job? Since you won't answer I will assume that you're unemployed and using the computer at the library or the one in the basement of your Mom's house. Wow, she must be really impressed how you turned out.:badgrin::badgrin:

I bet disinfo agent candycunt-aka obamerican and the blind bush dupes here think this credible four star general in a conspiracy nut as well.:D:lol:

2 star general says 911 was cover up - YouTube
Well, the video calls him a "two star general" when in the real world that is known as a Major General. BUT, out of the blue our resident idiot 9/11 Rimjob promotes him to a FOUR STAR General. The fucking moron probably thinks they're the same thing. Goddamn, he's a steaming pile of shit.

Well, the video calls him a "two star general" when in the real world that is known as a Major General. BUT, out of the blue our resident idiot 9/11 Rimjob promotes him to a FOUR STAR General. The fucking moron probably thinks they're the same thing. Goddamn, he's a steaming pile of shit.
here's his portrait :
shit.jpg

Victim? You're the one saying you're being harassed by the government. I seriously doubt the government spends ANY money on idiots like you. Do you have a job? Since you won't answer I will assume that you're unemployed and using the computer at the library or the one in the basement of your Mom's house. Wow, she must be really impressed how you turned out.:badgrin::badgrin:

Oh go molest another Grandmother at one of your TSA Checkpoints. That's all you dumb douches are good at. :lol:

Stop being such a bitch. You're just pissy because he's a success and you're still just a low-level Government Message Board Troller. You're not even worthy of being a Facebook or Twitter Troller. So face it,you're a losa. :badgrin:

Oh go molest another Grandmother at one of your TSA Checkpoints. That's all you dumb douches are good at. :lol:
LOL:eusa_clap:

Stop being such a bitch. You're just pissy because he's a success and you're still just a low-level Government Message Board Troller. You're not even worthy of being a Facebook or Twitter Troller. So face it,you're a losa. :badgrin:
WOW!! Did you just call 9/11 Rimjob a success??? You really are a fucking unemployed idiot.:badgrin:

WOW!! Did you just call 9/11 Rimjob a success??? You really are a fucking unemployed idiot.:badgrin:

No,but i have no doubt he's more of a success than you are as well. Government Message Board Troll? You're a laughing stock. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back