Another Great Documentary...'Improbable Collapse: The Demolition Of Our Republic'

Paulie doesn't claim to be an expert. He has no other scenario or even has a clue as to what he thinks really happened. All he knows for sure is that the government story is a lie and he thinks Rimjob is successful and hilarious.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

That, in and of itself, is hilarious. I love how he criticizes you for posting on a message board. Interesting is the fact that he uses the same board to criticize you. He's what we call a crazy fuck.

Oh now i get it. You're the same troll. Using mulitiple accounts i guess. I knew something was up. All you angry stalker trolls seem to always show up at the same time too. Nothing too coincidental about that. Nope. And i love how you trolls insult & ridicule and then act all offended when someone rips yer asses. So that just makes you angry pussy stalker trolls. But hey,have fun. :lol:

Yeah Obamaerican is for sure a sock puppet of agent candycunts.He has he used multiple accounts on many other message boards before in the past as well.He gets away with it here because his handlers for the agency he works for disguise his IP for him.Like i said,he gave it away that obamaerican is a sock puppet of his at this other site when he posted under obamerican last year that 9/11 was the ten year anniversary proving he has a counting problem.:lol: and guess what? many times posting as candycorn,other truthers noticed and pointed out to him his counting problem he has so he pretty much gave himself away there.:lol:

you know now that you mention it,I think your right,I think crackerjack is his newest sock puppet he is using to post under as well.:lol::lol:

That, in and of itself, is hilarious. I love how he criticizes you for posting on a message board. Interesting is the fact that he uses the same board to criticize you. He's what we call a crazy fuck.

Oh now i get it. You're the same troll. Using mulitiple accounts i guess. I knew something was up. All you angry stalker trolls seem to always show up at the same time too. Nothing too coincidental about that. Nope. And i love how you trolls insult & ridicule and then act all offended when someone rips yer asses. So that just makes you angry pussy stalker trolls. But hey,have fun. :lol:

Yeah Obamaerican is for sure a sock puppet of agent candycunts.He has he used multiple accounts on many other message boards before in the past as well.He gets away with it here because his handlers for the agency he works for disguise his IP for him.Like i said,he gave it away that obamaerican is a sock puppet of his at this other site when he posted under obamerican last year that 9/11 was the ten year anniversary proving he has a counting problem.:lol: and guess what? many times posting as candycorn,other truthers noticed and pointed out to him his counting problem he has so he pretty much gave himself away there.:lol:

you know now that you mention it,I think your right,I think crackerjack is his newest sock puppet he is using to post under as well.:lol::lol:
conspiracyq.jpg

Proof or shut the fuck up.

(moronic fart joke by rimjob in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...)

Yeah,their posting styles are identical. They really are just one troll using multiple accounts. The troll is just too dumb to disguise it better. In fairness though,i don't think crackerjack is in on that. Hateful stalker trolls are actually pretty pathetic. And funny too. :lol:

And the twofers seem to think that everyone is out to get them. Why do they seem to think that they have a corner on the "truth"? With them there is always some evil cabal behind the scenes setting everyone up for slavery or execution. Most of these idiots have seen too much TV and movies. Or their lives are so boring that they are attention hounds. Either way it's pathetic really.

Enjoy your circle jerk, Paulie. I see that you're the liar I said you were. So predictable.:lol::lol:

And the twofers seem to think that everyone is out to get them. Why do they seem to think that they have a corner on the "truth"? With them there is always some evil cabal behind the scenes setting everyone up for slavery or execution. Most of these idiots have seen too much TV and movies. Or their lives are so boring that they are attention hounds. Either way it's pathetic really.

Enjoy your circle jerk, Paulie. I see that you're the liar I said you were. So predictable.:lol::lol:

lol! Yeah ok. Sure. We know you're just one stalker troll using multiple accounts. You're actually too dumb to disguise your posting style better. How many accounts you up to now? 3,4,5? You're lame.

Ah, the use of the word "we". It won't be much longer before you're sucking RimJob's cock.:lol::lol:

For the last 20 years, the right has worked to demolish the country and it's worked beyond al Qaeda's wildest dreams.
Since the left is doing nothing to stop it then they must be in on it too.

Face it, the right and left are both competing to see who can get our country into the toilet first.

Sure looks like it. Gotta tear it all down in order to rebuild it in their image. They have a plan for sure.

Yeah,their posting styles are identical. They really are just one troll using multiple accounts. The troll is just too dumb to disguise it better. In fairness though,i don't think crackerjack is in on that. Hateful stalker trolls are actually pretty pathetic. And funny too. :lol:
LET'S NOT FORGET, CRAZY PEOPLE DON'T THINK THEY'RE CRAZY !
This post is irefutable proof of that.

yeah crackerjack and daws kid are just that,two kid trolls with no life and no friends afraid of the truth about government conspiracys so since they have nothing better to do with their lives,they come here to troll.

yeah crackerjack and daws kid are just that,two kid trolls with no life and no friends afraid of the truth about government conspiracys so since they have nothing better to do with their lives,they come here to troll.
cmb.jpg

Forum List

Back