Another Great Documentary...'Improbable Collapse: The Demolition Of Our Republic'

Stop being such a bitch. You're just pissy because he's a success and you're still just a low-level Government Message Board Troller. You're not even worthy of being a Facebook or Twitter Troller. So face it,you're a losa. :badgrin:
WOW!! Did you just call 9/11 Rimjob a success??? You really are a fucking unemployed idiot.:badgrin:

No,but i have no doubt he's more of a success than you are as well. Government Message Board Troll? You're a laughing stock. :badgrin:
You keep right on showing the board what a fucking moron you really are. Most of the Inside Job believers don't even converse with RimJob or haven't you noticed, dumbass?:lol::lol:

WOW!! Did you just call 9/11 Rimjob a success??? You really are a fucking unemployed idiot.:badgrin:

No,but i have no doubt he's more of a success than you are as well. Government Message Board Troll? You're a laughing stock. :badgrin:
You keep right on showing the board what a fucking moron you really are. Most of the Inside Job believers don't even converse with RimJob or haven't you noticed, dumbass?:lol::lol:

Well no one can converse with you. You have only ridicule and insults to offer. At least you can have a conversation with that poster. He or she doesn't just hurl one-liner insults at you. He or she is far more interesting and reasonable to converse with than you are. Maybe you should think about that a bit? Or not? Whatever.

Well no one can converse with you. You have only ridicule and insults to offer. At least you can have a conversation with that poster. He or she doesn't just hurl one-liner insults at you. He or she is far more interesting and reasonable to converse with than you are. Maybe you should think about that a bit? Or not? Whatever.
You do realize that 90% of RimJob's posts are "someone farted in here". Go look at his posting history. It'll show you the beginning of each post, liar.:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Well, the video calls him a "two star general" when in the real world that is known as a Major General. BUT, out of the blue our resident idiot 9/11 Rimjob promotes him to a FOUR STAR General. The fucking moron probably thinks they're the same thing. Goddamn, he's a steaming pile of shit.

Stop being such a bitch. You're just pissy because he's a success and you're still just a low-level Government Message Board Troller. You're not even worthy of being a Facebook or Twitter Troller. So face it,you're a losa. :badgrin:
I think they're dating or Paulie has a very low standard for success.

LOOK! There's one of them Grandma Al Qaeders for you and your buddy to go molest. So off ya go. Good Americans are trying to have a reasonable discussion on these issues. Bugger off now. :fu:
Listen up, you piece of shit. How can there be reasonable discussion when anyone who disagrees with you is called a paid government agent? Another aspect of a debate is answering direct questions which you are incapable of. You don't have a job, do you. Fucking loser.:badgrin::badgrin:

Stop whining and playing games. You and your buddy intentionally started the ridicule & insult game. So stop playing the victim. We have tried to have a reasonable discussion with you guys on these issues but you guys just wouldn't have it. Maybe you should try toning your ridicule and insults down a bit? Just a suggestion anyway.

I love how agent candycunt puts words in your mouth saying you call EVERYBODY who disagrees with you agents.:lol: when in fact you have only called HIM and rightwinger agents.candycunt always exposes himself for the agent that he is going to not just this message board, but he goes to SEVERAL message boards and posts his lies and propaganda night and day at all hours of the day.He has an obsession over me as you can see so he hates it when people like you agree with me and see what a troll he is.

Nobody has that kind of time on their hands unless they are a paid agent.:lol::lol: Its always funny watching him thrown tantrems and fits when someone like you exposes him for the agent he is.:lol: Yeah he is such a hypocrite and whiner.He throws tantrems whining about being insulted when HE is the one that always throws the insults first and then acts like he is an innocent victem.thats why I put him and his fellow troll buddy Daws on ignore years ago.

Last edited:
Listen up, you piece of shit. How can there be reasonable discussion when anyone who disagrees with you is called a paid government agent? Another aspect of a debate is answering direct questions which you are incapable of. You don't have a job, do you. Fucking loser.:badgrin::badgrin:

Stop whining and playing games. You and your buddy intentionally started the ridicule & insult game. So stop playing the victim. We have tried to have a reasonable discussion with you guys on these issues but you guys just wouldn't have it. Maybe you should try toning your ridicule and insults down a bit? Just a suggestion anyway.

I love how agent candycunt puts words in your mouth saying you call EVERYBODY who disagrees with you agents.:lol: when in fact you have only called HIM and rightwinger agents.candycunt always exposes himself for the agent that he is going to not just this message board, but he goes to SEVERAL message boards and posts his lies and propaganda night and day at all hours of the day.Nobody has that kind of time on their hands unless they are a paid agent.:lol::lol: Its always funny watching him thrown tantrems and fits when someone like you exposes him for the agent he is.:lol: Yeah he is such a hypocrite and whiner.He throws tantrems whining about being insulted when HE is the one that always throws the insults first and then acts like he is an innocent victem.thats why I put him and his fellow troll buddy Daws on ignore years ago.

That's why i guessed he worked for the TSA. The TSA seems to be collecting Dummies like him by the Thousands. But now i just think he's a low-level paid Government Message Board Troll. He's not even worthy of working at the TSA. For that matter,he also isn't even worthy of being a Facebook & Twitter Government Troll either. He's definitely low-level grunt. I always laugh when his other stalker buddy conveniently shows up here at the same time. They're so friggin stupid.

They only have stale one-liner insults. They never post anything of their own either. They just stalk other peoples' posts and type repetitive uncreative insults. Maybe i'll consider the ignore option too. I don't usually do that though. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. But we'll see. Anyway,thanks for the reply.

Last edited:

I love how agent candycunt puts words in your mouth saying you call EVERYBODY who disagrees with you agents.:lol: when in fact you have only called HIM and rightwinger agents.candycunt always exposes himself for the agent that he is going to not just this message board, but he goes to SEVERAL message boards and posts his lies and propaganda night and day at all hours of the day.Nobody has that kind of time on their hands unless they are a paid agent.:lol::lol: Its always funny watching him thrown tantrems and fits when someone like you exposes him for the agent he is.:lol: Yeah he is such a hypocrite and whiner.He throws tantrems whining about being insulted when HE is the one that always throws the insults first and then acts like he is an innocent victem.thats why I put him and his fellow troll buddy Daws on ignore years ago.

That's why i guessed he worked for the TSA. The TSA seems to be collecting Dummies like him by the Thousands. But now i just think he's a low-level paid Government Message Board Troll. He's not even worthy of working at the TSA. For that matter,he also isn't even worthy of being a Facebook & Twitter Government Troll either. He's definitely low-level grunt. I always laugh when his other stalker buddy conveniently shows up here at the same time. They're so friggin stupid.

They only have stale one-liner insults. They never post anything of their own either. They just stalk other peoples' posts and type repetitive uncreative insults. Maybe i'll consider the ignore option too. I don't usually do that though. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. But we'll see. Anyway,thanks for the reply.

since its impossible to have an intelligent discussion with those trolls just wondering,since you can somehow read through that crap of theirs,how did they reply to that last post of mine on page 5 about that general? it doesnt look like to me from reading your posts they took the time to address it? is my hunch right,that those trolls think he is a wacky conspiracy loony as well?:lol:

since its impossible to have an intelligent discussion with those trolls just wondering,since you can somehow read through that crap of theirs,how did they reply to that last post of mine on page 5 about that general? it doesnt look like to me from reading your posts they took the time to address it? is my hunch right,that those trolls think he is a wacky conspiracy loony as well?:lol:
Would that be the two star general that you called a FOUR star general?:lol::lol:

Oh i think one troll claimed you had the information wrong about the General being a 'Two Star' or something like that. It was just another insult. You didn't miss much. lol!

Oh i think one troll claimed you had the information wrong about the General being a 'Two Star' or something like that. It was just another insult. You didn't miss much. lol!

so typical.obviously they did not watch it.Typical,they get their ass handed to them on a platter and they pretend you get the information wrong.typical ploy of an agent.:lol:

It was probably agent candycunt that said that.He has a counting problem and doesnt know how to count.he once said last year that it was a ten year anniversary for 9/11.:lol: So he obviously has reading comprehension problems as well because as you can see,that video CLEARLY says on there two star general.:lol: the trolls can only fling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

You are just a pussy little piece of shit, aren't you? Finding a thread I haven't posted on to libel me. And still no proof, just mindless, idiotic conjecture. Were you born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome or something, you cowardly little passive-aggressive keyboard warrior punk? Does it give your little penis a big ol' hardon to talk shit on the Internet? Hell, you don't even have the balls to do that right, running around behind my back and then turning into a pussy when I confront you about it. Probably even the thought of saying this to my face makes you want to piss yourself, doesn't it, pussy?

You're a felching cocksucker with no use to humanity whatsoever. You are a worthless piece of shit. A festering welt on the ass of humanity, you little hemorrhoid. And I laugh at you, because you are insignificant. :lol:

It was probably agent candycunt that said that.He has a counting problem and doesnt know how to count.he once said last year that it was a ten year anniversary for 9/11.:lol: So he obviously has reading comprehension problems as well because as you can see,that video CLEARLY says on there two star general.:lol: the trolls can only fling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.:lol::lol::lol:
I joined in early December. How could I have possibly said that, shithead? How about if you link to this alleged thing I said?

How do you keep from accidentally killing yourself? Seriously?

Last edited:

You are just a pussy little piece of shit, aren't you? Finding a thread I haven't posted on to libel me. And still no proof, just mindless, idiotic conjecture. Were you born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome or something, you cowardly little passive-aggressive keyboard warrior punk? Does it give your little penis a big ol' hardon to talk shit on the Internet? Hell, you don't even have the balls to do that right, running around behind my back and then turning into a pussy when I confront you about it. Probably even the thought of saying this to my face makes you want to piss yourself, doesn't it, pussy?

You're a felching cocksucker with no use to humanity whatsoever. You are a worthless piece of shit. A festering welt on the ass of humanity, you little hemorrhoid. And I laugh at you, because you are insignificant. :lol:

Another angry stalker troll losing it. Priceless. :lol:

Last edited:

Stalking? Don't flatter yourself.

You don't want me sticking my foot up your ass? Take my name out of your mouth. Simple.

Stalking? Don't flatter yourself.

You don't want me sticking my foot up your ass? Take my name out of your mouth. Simple.

Stop it. Just stop. :lol:

LOOK! There's one of them Grandma Al Qaeders for you and your buddy to go molest. So off ya go. Good Americans are trying to have a reasonable discussion on these issues. Bugger off now. :fu:

I asked you to tell us what happened on that day or at least what you think happened. You didn't.

Why?

Just tell us what you "think" happened. Give us your opinion. You're not trying to have any sort of discussion. You're making baseless and frankly stupid accusations and when asked to explain, you accuse others of not being reasonable.

Feel free to explain. Or not. Either trek you take will only make you look more out of touch with reality if that is possible. I doubt that it is.

I asked you to tell us what happened on that day or at least what you think happened. You didn't.

Why?

Just tell us what you "think" happened. Give us your opinion. You're not trying to have any sort of discussion. You're making baseless and frankly stupid accusations and when asked to explain, you accuse others of not being reasonable.

Feel free to explain. Or not. Either trek you take will only make you look more out of touch with reality if that is possible. I doubt that it is.
Paulie doesn't claim to be an expert. He has no other scenario or even has a clue as to what he thinks really happened. All he knows for sure is that the government story is a lie and he thinks Rimjob is successful and hilarious.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Why?

Paulie doesn't claim to be an expert. He has no other scenario or even has a clue as to what he thinks really happened. All he knows for sure is that the government story is a lie and he thinks Rimjob is successful and hilarious.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

That, in and of itself, is hilarious. I love how he criticizes you for posting on a message board. Interesting is the fact that he uses the same board to criticize you. He's what we call a crazy fuck.

Why?

That, in and of itself, is hilarious. I love how he criticizes you for posting on a message board. Interesting is the fact that he uses the same board to criticize you. He's what we call a crazy fuck.

Oh now i get it. You're the same troll. Using mulitiple accounts i guess. I knew something was up. All you angry stalker trolls seem to always show up at the same time too. Nothing too coincidental about that. Nope. And i love how you trolls insult & ridicule and then act all offended when someone rips yer asses. So that just makes you angry pussy stalker trolls. But hey,have fun. :lol:

Forum List

Back