Another GOP Congressman Suggests Migrant Children May Have Ebola

I have no doubt that there will be Ebola outbreaks here in the U.S. - and I also have no doubt that it will arrive by plane or ship - not migrants from the south.

I have no doubt that there will be Ebola outbreaks here in the U.S. - and I also have no doubt that it will arrive by plane or ship - not migrants from the south.

Wishful thinking. The truth is that the massive influx of illegals is endangering this country in more ways than one, especially the physical health of our people.

Aren't an overwhelming number of the illegal immigrants from Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala? If so, why do so many people keep referring to them as coming from South America? Is the geography of Americans that bad?

The recent influx of illegals is more from south America, at least that's my understanding. Mexico usually protects it's borders but they apparently have no problem with illegal alien children crossing through their country to get here.

Urgent Search For 70 People Who Were Exposed To Ebola

With doctors on strike, Lagos health commissioner Jide Idris said volunteers were urgently needed to track 70 people who came into contact with Sawyer. Only 27 have so far been traced.

"We have a national emergency, indeed the world is at risk," Nigeria's Health Minister Onyebuchi Chukwu said after a weekly cabinet meeting in Abuja. "Nobody is immune. The experience in Nigeria has alerted the world that it takes just one individual to travel by air to a place to begin an outbreak."

West African Healthcare Systems Swamped As Ebola Death Toll Tops 900

It's starting to get a little scary for the U.S.

Urgent Search For 70 People Who Were Exposed To Ebola

With doctors on strike, Lagos health commissioner Jide Idris said volunteers were urgently needed to track 70 people who came into contact with Sawyer. Only 27 have so far been traced.

"We have a national emergency, indeed the world is at risk," Nigeria's Health Minister Onyebuchi Chukwu said after a weekly cabinet meeting in Abuja. "Nobody is immune. The experience in Nigeria has alerted the world that it takes just one individual to travel by air to a place to begin an outbreak."

West African Healthcare Systems Swamped As Ebola Death Toll Tops 900

It's starting to get a little scary for the U.S.

are you one of then inherently fearful people?.... you sure sound like one.....

Forum List

Back