Another gang banger off the streets

the cop had no valid/legal reason, to kill him...

He was wrongfully killed.

The cops had some choices to make, and they made the wrong one...and killed an unarmed 17 year old running away, via shooting him in the back, and caused a lot of pain to brothers and sisters and parents and grandparents and friends.... it's very sad, and disheartening to see how waxed over cold, you all have become.... you are fulfilling end time prophesy though....we were warned in prophesy about people becoming "waxed over COLD" just like YOU all!

The Police department, needs to change their training program...

But he was a church going christian just innocently running towards the chapel to pray with skittles and Arizona fruit juice in his hands!! And a bible of course!

But he was a church going christian just innocently running towards the chapel to pray with skittles and Arizona fruit juice in his hands!! And a bible of course!
cops can't legally shoot people running away...only with very few exceptions.

HOW do you not know that...?

And it was already stated that the law in that state allows them to shoot a fleeing suspect. How do you not know THAT?

Did anyone read the article? They let the driver of the car they were in, go, after they interrogated him....

that means the drive by shooting, was NOT THEM

And godboy, you ain't no boy of God's.... you are one sick mother.... to cheer the unnecessary homicide, of a child of no threat to the officer....

According to the Post-Gazette, “Pennsylvania law allows police officers to use deadly force to prevent someone from escaping arrest if that person has committed a forcible felony, possesses a deadly weapon or if the person has indicated he or she will endanger human life or inflict bodily injury if not arrested.”
The car was gray and riddled with bullet holes :rolleyes:

does running away give any kind of justification for being killed via shot in the back? For goodness sake! :eek:
Yes. Didn't you read the article and OP?

“Pennsylvania law allows police officers to use deadly force to prevent someone from escaping arrest if that person has committed a forcible felony, possesses a deadly weapon or if the person has indicated he or she will endanger human life or inflict bodily injury if not arrested.”

if that person has committed a forcible felony

he did not commit a forcible felony!!!
You do not know that.
And to think the fucking negro gangbanger had already been accepted into MIT to take 'Big Mike's' spot in the computer science dept.
What a shame!

In what reality do you believe the negro gangbanger was 'detained' and then released and then decided to run from the LEOs?
The facts will come out and the LEO will be vindicated.
100% guaranteed.

Did anyone read the article? They let the driver of the car they were in, go, after they interrogated him....

And godboy, you ain't no boy of God's.... you are one sick mother.... to cheer the unnecessary homicide, of a child of no threat to the officer....

According to the Post-Gazette, “Pennsylvania law allows police officers to use deadly force to prevent someone from escaping arrest if that person has committed a forcible felony, possesses a deadly weapon or if the person has indicated he or she will endanger human life or inflict bodily injury if not arrested.”
Do you run from the police when you’re stopped?
does running away give any kind of justification for being killed via shot in the back? For goodness sake! :eek:
You do not know the details of what happened.
Until you do I suggest you keep your trap shut.
I read the article linked to the op?

WHAT are you reading? Link up if it has more information!!!

In what reality do you believe the negro gangbanger was 'detained' and then released and then decided to run from the LEOs?
100% guaranteed.
There are facts in the article.

they say, the cops pulled the car over and was questioning the driver....outside of the car is what I presumed...

and when the cops were doing this, the two boys who were passengers in the car ran, and the cops shot Antwan in the back as he was running away down an alley with the other guy, and killed him.

The driver of the car, was released and not charged with anything...it did not state he was released on bail or his own recognizance, but simply released after their questioning of him ....which to me, means the alleged two guns in the car, if there really were any, were NOT ILLEGAL.

It looks to me... that their first mistake, was driving around, while black. :rolleyes:

Do you have a link to that? the article in the op says nothing of the sort.

and may I ask, why is a car and passenger who have been shot up by some criminal, considered the criminal instead of the victim?

and may I ask, why is a car and passenger who have been shot up by some criminal, considered the criminal instead of the victim?
The guy that was a victim of the drive by shot back after he was shot.
Just find another link. I read it on 3 seperate ones this morning.

Why did they release the driver, and let him go home with no bail?

100% guaranteed.

they say, the cops pulled the car over and was questioning the driver....outside of the car is what I presumed...

and when the cops were doing this, the two boys who were passengers in the car ran, and the cops shot Antwan in the back as he was running away down an alley with the other guy, and killed him.

The driver of the car, was released and not charged with anything...it did not state he was released on bail or his own recognizance, but simply released after their questioning of him ....which to me, means the alleged two guns in the car, if there really were any, were NOT ILLEGAL.

It looks to me... that their first mistake, was driving around, while black. :rolleyes:
"if there really were any"? That's right the LEOs planted the illegal guns in the back seat of the car.
Are you REALLY this fucking stupid?
You see what is actually going on is all the police car' trunks are filled with illegal hand guns and when the LEOs feel in a 'bloody mood' they target a 'young black man' and plant an illegal gun near him.
You're a moron!

Why did they release the driver, and let him go home with no bail?
I have no idea

I found this....and they were NOT involved with the drive by shooting. The guns they allegedly found in the car under the seat did not match the drive by shooting and I presume were not illegal, or they would have charged him with something.

The driver of the vehicle, a 20-year-old man, was taken into custody and released after McDonough said officers did not feel they had cause to charge him in the earlier shooting.

Unarmed black teen shot, killed by police as he was running away in Pittsburgh

100% guaranteed.

"if there really were any"? That's right the LEOs planted the illegal guns in the back seat of the car.
Are you REALLY this fucking stupid?
You see what is actually going on is all the police car' trunks are filled with illegal hand guns and when the LEOs feel in a 'bloody mood' they target a 'young black man' and plant an illegal gun near him.
You're a moron!
I was not certain if it was piss poor journalism or not....

When they released him, the reporting says NOTHING of the guns or the guns being illegal and taken from him or that ballistic tests showed the guns had been used in the drive by shooting.

We should praise these officers for doing us all a favor and killing this 17 year old piece of shit. Him and his friends were doing a drive by, the cops found them and he tried to run away. Two guns were found in the car, which will no doubt match the bullet removed from their victim.

He was shot in the back and killed as he ran away. He was unarmed, since he left his gun in the car. Good shoot.

“Pennsylvania law allows police officers to use deadly force to prevent someone from escaping arrest if that person has committed a forcible felony, possesses a deadly weapon or if the person has indicated he or she will endanger human life or inflict bodily injury if not arrested.”

17-year-old Antwon Rose was fleeing and unarmed when police in East Pittsburgh shot him
Good news all around -- the guy who was initially shot survived and the bad guy was killed. Altho I am sure the guy who was initially shot is a thug too -- so I look forward to hearing news about his death in the future.

I found this....and they were NOT involved with the drive by shooting. The guns they allegedly found in the car under the seat did not match the drive by shooting and I presume were not illegal, or they would have charged him with something.

The driver of the vehicle, a 20-year-old man, was taken into custody and released after McDonough said officers did not feel they had cause to charge him in the earlier shooting.

Unarmed black teen shot, killed by police as he was running away in Pittsburgh
Still good news that one more criminal is off the streets -- maybe he wasn't involved in the shooting, maybe he was -- either way he is dead and gone

Do you run from the police when you’re stopped?
The city just got their asses sued for shooting a black man who did stop. It`s hard to blame this kid for running. If he had known that this was this idiot cop`s first day on the job he might have run faster.

Forum List

Back