another fun little prank...

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
this one even an amateur can do... go into MSWORD or whatever word processing program. most of these have an auto-correct feature that will automatically correct spelling errors that occur frequiently...example: TEH will auto-correct to THE, and so forth.

pick a common word like THE or IS or AND, and type in for the replacement stuff like "you suck" or "bite me"...esample: anytime the word THE is typed, it would be auto-corrected to "you suck"

I just did that to my computer illiterate boss's computer (he's a cardiac surgeon). Cant wait until he comes in tomorrow and tries to type something. :dev1:

Another good prank for April Fools (that has nothing to do with computers) is put dry Kool Aid in teh shower head for when your husband/wife/whoever takes a shower.

WARNING: try and stay away from Cherry or red flavors... it tends to make them look like Stephen King's Carrie on prom night. :D

I've played some evil pranks in my day. In the Boy Scouts, we convinced this guy at camp that he sleepwalked. One night, he went to be early and his tentmate got sick and had to leave, so we made some fake blood (peanut butter, corn syrup, and food coloring) and put it on his knife. Well, the next morning, when we got up, we started talking about the 'mysterious dissappearance' of that other scout last night. We let him in on the joke pretty quick, but he was freaked. I think he finally started calming down when I licked the 'blood' off his knife, then noticed I was eating some toast with the same stuff on it.

Another prank I played was moving around the landmark a guy used to figure out which tent was his. For further messing, I sometimes moved the stuff from his tent, too.

Oh, and as for computer pranks, I found a program that moves 1 icon 1 pixel every 5 seconds. It's hilarious, especially after they've been working on a full screen application for an hour or so.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
I just did that to my computer illiterate boss's computer (he's a cardiac surgeon). Cant wait until he comes in tomorrow and tries to type something. :dev1:

Another good prank for April Fools (that has nothing to do with computers) is put dry Kool Aid in teh shower head for when your husband/wife/whoever takes a shower.

WARNING: try and stay away from Cherry or red flavors... it tends to make them look like Stephen King's Carrie on prom night. :D

you gotta keep us updated on this one!

Originally posted by lilcountriegal

I know we don't talk about typo's but given the subject of the thread - look at your "teh" - bet you're glad fuzzy ain't around your computer :D

Forum List

Back