Another Example of trump being right.....errrrrr...... WRONG.

Just like the Ds sabotaged the Wall.
But, "Whose gonna pay for the wall"
"Mexico"

Just think what could have been accomplished, Wall wise, if trump would have not made such an empty baseless promise.

I you still say trump kept his campaign promises.

But, "Whose gonna pay for the wall"
"Mexico"

Just think what could have been accomplished, Wall wise, if trump would have not made such an empty baseless promise.

I you still say trump kept his campaign promises.
I've wanted a wall since GW.
I still want a wall because I want US citizens to have jobs; Liberals like you are hateful, ideological scumbags who only care about yourselves.

I've wanted a wall since GW.
I still want a wall because I want US citizens to have jobs; Liberals like you are hateful, ideological scumbags who only care about yourselves.
Sure, why don't you go jack off again.
I only care about myself?
Is that why I have a Memorial Fund set up and give 2 or 3 $1,000 Yearly Scholarships to Graduating Seniors, based on their Community Service. Trade School or College, doesn't matter.

Is that why I'm a scumbag?
You clueless Fuck.

Sure, why don't you go jack off again.
I only care about myself?
Is that why I have a Memorial Fund set up and give 2 or 3 $1,000 Yearly Scholarships to Graduating Seniors, based on their Community Service. Trade School or College, doesn't matter.

Is that why I'm a scumbag?
You clueless Fuck.
I give more than that on an annual basis (at least $6,000,00) to feed poor people but I don't need to see my fellow US citizens unemployed because the wrong political party is in the Oval Ofiice.
You care too much about your ideology because you ridicule a plan that was supposed to get US citizens to work again.
In fact, it did get many US minorities back to work in the construction business and gave them a sense of pride, not that you want anyone but yourself to brag about being able to fund a scholarship.
So yes, you are a self-centered scumbag.

Explain why you don't care that US citizens are unemployed due to trespassers.
You won't because you're a cheap MFer who loves slave labor.
You don't even make sense.

It is your dear leader that hires illegals, and then there is the question of .......Does the Donald actually Pay the Illegals that he hires.

Donald......lots of hotels meaning lots of illegals working for him.
Donald.....golf courses meaning lots of illegals working for him.
Donald.....Construction meaning lots of illegals working for him.
Donald.....Manufactures goods in CHINA, not illegals but truly SLAVE LABOR.

Donald LOVES the slave labor.

So a bunch of Republicans, after Trump won, got together and dressed up in vagina suites. Then proceeded to rant, stay out of my vagina to protest Trump, being pro life? Is that what you are stating?
Yes only the difference is you think the opposite.
Why do you bother. The Republican party are direct descendants of sluts and whores and most are illegitimate from godbothering hypocrit bed jumpers.

Yes only the difference is you think the opposite.
Why do you bother. The Republican party are direct descendants of sluts and whores and most are illegitimate from godbothering hypocrit bed jumpers.
Lol, we don't support abortion as birth control. Get your pussy hat ready for 2024. Hear my pussy roar! Lol

You don't even make sense.

It is your dear leader that hires illegals, and then there is the question of .......Does the Donald actually Pay the Illegals that he hires.

Donald......lots of hotels meaning lots of illegals working for him.
Donald.....golf courses meaning lots of illegals working for him.
Donald.....Construction meaning lots of illegals working for him.
Donald.....Manufactures goods in CHINA, not illegals but truly SLAVE LABOR.

Donald LOVES the slave labor.
It’s nice of you to admit you never read entire articles.
Trump’s manager hired 60 trespassers one summer and Trump fired them the moment he found out.
Now address the MILLIONS of US citizens rendered unemployed by legislation since Reagan and don’t let your emotions answer for you.

The Neo-GOP. Russia and other authoritarian states. The Disciples of the BIGLIE.

Is he still holding those Nuremberg style rallies for his flock?
Can you explain why you think ad hominems are good replacements for discussing actual policy?

Can you explain why you think ad hominems are good replacements for discussing actual policy?
Those were answers to specific questions.

The Neo-GOP, the Russians and authoritarian leaders do give more than one shit about old Trumpybear.

Also, the fact that he is still campaigning as the head of the second most powerful political party in America, he is a force to reckoned with.

Those were answers to specific questions.

The Neo-GOP, the Russians and authoritarian leaders do give more than one shit about old Trumpybear.

Also, the fact that he is still campaigning as the head of the second most powerful political party in America, he is a force to reckoned with.
The neo-Cons hate Trump.

Lol, we don't support abortion as birth control. Get your pussy hat ready for 2024. Hear my pussy roar! Lol

The only support you have is from the elastic you have in your underwear.

You godbotherers need to keep your filthy bibles out of the wombs of women.
Do something about the paedophile priest and lesbians nuns. How about stopping religious women from having abortions before you start on non believers. Take contraceptives away from Catholic women who hypocritically attend church, against the churches law.

You're not real smart at this debating religion son. Stick with your bible.
Keep the faith suckers, the clergy will keep the money .

The only support you have is from the elastic you have in your underwear.

You godbotherers need to keep your filthy bibles out of the wombs of women.
Do something about the paedophile priest and lesbians nuns. How about stopping religious women from having abortions before you start on non believers. Take contraceptives away from Catholic women who hypocritically attend church, against the churches law.

You're not real smart at this debating religion son. Stick with your bible.
Keep the faith suckers, the clergy will keep the money .
It's not about the Bible, it's about people who think they can fuck all day and stick a hanger in their vaginas.

It's not about the Bible, it's about people who think they can fuck all day and stick a hanger in their vaginas.

So you against people having free will to do what they chose.
Now we're moving into dictator territory under the disguise of the bible and God.
Keep going. I know where this is heading.

Forum List

Back