Another Example of trump being right.....errrrrr...... WRONG.

I don't care. I wanted trump beaten and I succeeded.

If he goes into history with any legacy it will be he dethroned a dictator who wanted to destroy democracy and America.

Let that sink in.
Let this sink in, you elected the worse president in our history. That is going to put Trump back in office with more support than he could wish for. Great job!

Let this sink in, you elected the worse president in our history. That is going to put Trump back in office with more support than he could wish for. Great job!

You will never see trump in office again and here's why.

The statistic show that the votes needed to oust him, without doubt, from repubmicans who changed to democrats. Those people are still there but now with all your moaning and whining, you think they will vote to reinstall trump???? 're installing the idiot who destroyed the nation is the way to repair it?????
Are you mad? Not a chance.

Your problem is you're relying on hope to win. Biden did it with votes. Rally numbers and enthusiasm don't equate to a majority of votes. You don't understand the electoral system dopey.
Condemning Biden to republicans is preaching to the converted. Try that on a Democrat forum.

Finally, I don't care what you say or how you condemn Biden. He won. you lost. Suck eggs.

You will never see trump in office again and here's why.

The statistic show that the votes needed to oust him, without doubt, from repubmicans who changed to democrats. Those people are still there but now with all your moaning and whining, you think they will vote to reinstall trump???? 're installing the idiot who destroyed the nation is the way to repair it?????
Are you mad? Not a chance.

Your problem is you're relying on hope to win. Biden did it with votes. Rally numbers and enthusiasm don't equate to a majority of votes. You don't understand the electoral system dopey.
Condemning Biden to republicans is preaching to the converted. Try that on a Democrat forum.

Finally, I don't care what you say or how you condemn Biden. He won. you lost. Suck eggs.
Get your pussy hat ready!

Upgrade your toilet son. There's some tears to come from you.
FB_IMG_1635273372175.jpg

Like I said, get it ready.

No they're not and you can't prove they are. They don't have sign in them.
There are plenty of Republican gays and lesbians even if you don't want to admit it. Priests and nuns??? Ever heard of them?
This is the anti Trump people that protested his win. Why are you so ignorant?

No they're not and you can't prove they are. They don't have sign in them.
There are plenty of Republican gays and lesbians even if you don't want to admit it. Priests and nuns??? Ever heard of them?

Of course there are. Its tragic that people have to pretend going so far as to decieve a woman, marry and have children.

Of course there are. Its tragic that people have to pretend going so far as to decieve a woman, marry and have children.
Again, you cannot possibly identify them as democrat and you know it. I know you hate democrats but to demonize and link everything you consider revolting is not very Christian of you. Apart from being a lie.

Didn't your God make them like that?
Shouldn't you be complaining to him?
Maybe you get special dispensation to hate people based on their politics.

Now, who was President in 2017? Hint: It wasn't Ohbummer.
This thread was/is about when trump was wrong.
It is in response to the "Trump is always Right." thread.

Now, trump may have made improvements, so that's what he needed to say.
Instead, in usual trump POS manner, HE LIES.
He says, " I got VC passed when others President's couldn't." LIE.

Clearly a LIE.
Why can't you just admit it?

So a bunch of Republicans, after Trump won, got together and dressed up in vagina suites. Then proceeded to rant, stay out of my vagina to protest Trump, being pro life? Is that what you are stating?
Dems are bloodthirsty baby killers who demand the right to rip limbs off babies in horrific abortions.

This thread was/is about when trump was wrong.
It is in response to the "Trump is always Right." thread.

Now, trump may have made improvements, so that's what he needed to say.
Instead, in usual trump POS manner, HE LIES.
He says, " I got VC passed when others President's couldn't." LIE.

Clearly a LIE.
Why can't you just admit it?

Why don't you admit that it was Republican bill that 160 Democrats in the House voted AGAINST and Obama's VA slow-walked implementation until the Republicans took charge in 2017?

Why don't you admit that it was Republican bill that 160 Democrats in the House voted AGAINST and Obama's VA slow-walked implementation until the Republicans took charge in 2017?
Screen Shot 2021-10-31 at 6.36.49 PM.png

Did Obama or Trump, sign into law, Veterans Choice,On August 7, 2014?

You are a fucking tard tory.
Why do you LIE over obvious FACTS.

View attachment 558834

Did Obama or Trump, sign into law, Veterans Choice,On August 7, 2014?

You are a fucking tard tory.
Why do you LIE over obvious FACTS.
Obama had no choice. His veto would have been easily overridden had he vetoed it. Why don't you check out some facts. Democrats do not support veterans if they can avoid it.

My son is a 100% disabled veteran and my daughter-in-law is rated at 30%. My son will never work again due to his PTS and my daughter is limited in what she can do by her constant pain from a military-related back injury. I am well-versed in the topic.

Obama had no choice. His veto would have been easily overridden had he vetoed it. Why don't you check out some facts. Democrats do not support veterans if they can avoid it.

My son is a 100% disabled veteran and my daughter-in-law is rated at 30%. My son will never work again due to his PTS and my daughter is limited in what she can do by her constant pain from a military-related back injury. I am well-versed in the topic.
So, did Obama sign Veterans Choice into Law or not?

Is it so hard for you to admit that trump lied.
In terms of signing into LAW, all trump did was change things, which you seem very pleased with, and that's great. But Obama signed it into LAW.
But trump LIED we he said "I signed VC into Law when no other Presidents could."

Forum List

Back