Another Example Of TDS: D-Politician Spews Conspiracy Theory / False Accusations, Has No Evidence

It's known he confiscated them, do you think he's got them stashed in a drawer somewhere? Do you think he will be able to produce them when they are subpoenaed? Seriously dude, don't be stupier than you have to be.

Nice claim....and I am sure you will not mind providing us with the link to and the evidence that this clown could not / would not give.

Evidence exists that Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI by claiming official documents were 'personal documents' and then illegally proceeded to destroy thousands of official, subpoenaed documents, files, and devices - Obstruction of Justice as well as violations of both the FOIA and the Federal Records Act - CRIMES!

Present your evidence that Donald Trump took notes from his meeting and then - like Hillary - destroyed them.

Tick, tock....

Why should WE have to provide evidence. You don't provide evidence of any of the accusations you make against Democrats. In fact, there's far more evidence against TRUMP, and his family that even the Republican Party and your troll farm can manufacture against the Clintons.

I'm really starting to look forward to pictures of the Kuchner kids being ripped from their parents arms as Jared and Ivanka are carted off to jail.

The accusation isn't falling apart. There is a LOT of evidence, much of it in plain sight, including the entire Helsinki Press Conference with Vladimir Putin which we watched, where he said he believed Putin over the CIA and the FBI. Where Putin said he wanted Trump to be elected. Trump is caught and you know it. You're just flailing around trying to keep this destructive traitor in office.
I make the same challenge to you as I did to Crepitus, who has failed miserable and instead is now ducking, dodging, and attempting to weasel out of doing so: Present your evidence that proves Donald Trump 'pulled a Hillary' by destroying evidence / notes proving what you, Crepitus, and D-Dumbass claim.

Tick Tock....YOU are on the clock.

Look at just the two more recent phony narratives Dem's and the media have concocted, "manufactured crisis" and "Trump tantrum". The montages of Dem's and the fake news liberal media all parroting the exact same narrative in unison are hilarious.

Why should WE have to provide evidence.
1) You, Crepitus, and D-Dumbass are the accusers. The burden of proof of evidence is on the accuser, no matter what Democrats think / say.

By your refusal to provide such evidence, like Crepitus, you prove you have none and just like spreading lies / false accusations.

2) You are a PROVEN liar and spread false accusations. Already in another thread, you accused me of the same thing, of never providing evidence. I continuously do, only to get falsely accused and personally attacked by moronic lying idiots like you. In response to your earlier attack I posted some 4 - 5 links, evidence, to support the exposed facts I mentioned. Since then, as now, you have failed / refused to provide and and continue to do so.

Begone before someone drops a house on you.... :p

The left has nothing on Trump so they just make shit up.
They make shit up and then peddle it as truth. It starts out with IF Trump.... the next Democrat hears Trump did...
Just like here. IF Trump destroyed notes became Trump destroyed notes.

Once Democrats fall in love with a lie, there is no way they will accept the truth. They believe that Trump claimed he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose a vote. Trump said he went around grabbing women by the pussy. They still, to this day, believe that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house and Michael Brown really said hands up, don't shoot.

I'm really starting to look forward to pictures of the Kuchner kids being ripped from their parents arms...
Sorta like Democrats declared they wanted to see The President's son ripped from the 1st Lady's arms, and raped by pedophiles....

....figures.

Going after someone's kids because of your own sick liberal partisan hatred is unacceptable. Get help.

The left has nothing on Trump so they just make shit up.
They make shit up and then peddle it as truth. It starts out with IF Trump.... the next Democrat hears Trump did...
Just like here. IF Trump destroyed notes became Trump destroyed notes.

Once Democrats fall in love with a lie, there is no way they will accept the truth. They believe that Trump claimed he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose a vote. Trump said he went around grabbing women by the pussy. They still, to this day, believe that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house and Michael Brown really said hands up, don't shoot.

Its called propaganda, the left are following the Nazi playbook.

Its called propaganda, the left are following the Nazi playbook.

....while calling others 'Nazis'...

They are always accusing others of doing what they have done, of what they do, and of being who THEY are.

A translator translates, they are not transcribers and certainly are not official recorders of conversations. Why would you let a translator keep any type of notes? There are no rules on this, simply protocols. Those can change without Congressional approval.
It's common practice that they keep their notes simply as you pointed out that they are not transcribers. A translator will go back to refer to their notes for certain inflections they may have picked up on or words with multiple meanings.

Can you fools not read? Do you not know what a question mark is?

Come on kids, it ain't that hard.

In your case it is used to avoid a truthful line of reasoning. Similar to do you beat your wife in the morning or at night?
No, those are legitimate questions given the information that we have.

I know you would rather not be asked them, they must be very uncomfortable for you to think about, but there they are all the same.

Can you answer any of them?

Still deflecting huh? You got nuthin'.
You decided to step up and post in defense of D-Dumbass.

The thread topic is how the D-Dumbass made false accusations.

You have continuously attempted to derail the thread. You are doing so now.

You and D-Dumbass both make the same false accusations, and neither one of you can present any evidence to back / support your lies.

Get back to me when you can....which means I should not have to hear from you again....but will anyway. So until you do, I will just ignore you, having made the point that you and D-Dumbass are liars who falsely accuse people while being unable to offer any evidence to support your false accusations.

Have a nice day.
I'm not derailing anything. my questions are directly in topic.

Look at just the two more recent phony narratives Dem's and the media have concocted, "manufactured crisis" and "Trump tantrum". The montages of Dem's and the fake news liberal media all parroting the exact same narrative in unison are hilarious.

You left out their other phony narrative that a wall/fence/barrier is medieval.
Trump effectively countered that one by reminding them that 'the wheel' is also medieval. Ha-Ha-Ha....
Genius I tell ya', pure genius!

The accusation isn't falling apart. There is a LOT of evidence, much of it in plain sight, including the entire Helsinki Press Conference with Vladimir Putin which we watched, where he said he believed Putin over the CIA and the FBI. Where Putin said he wanted Trump to be elected. Trump is caught and you know it. You're just flailing around trying to keep this destructive traitor in office.
I make the same challenge to you as I did to Crepitus, who has failed miserable and instead is now ducking, dodging, and attempting to weasel out of doing so: Present your evidence that proves Donald Trump 'pulled a Hillary' by destroying evidence / notes proving what you, Crepitus, and D-Dumbass claim.

I love how you desperately try to deflect to Hillary in your desperation to prove that you and Trump aren't both working for Putin, either directly or indirectly.

Is this like when you demanded that we post evidence that Trump colluded with Russia? We didn't do that either, but Mueller has it, and it's all come out in the trials, in the filings, and in the evidence. Your boss, Putin admitted he wanted Trump to be President at the Helsinki press conference, putting the lie to your often repeated statement that Hillary was working with the Russian government.

Putin also bragged to a German magazine, that has no problems getting Trump to do what he [Putin], wants. He was mocking the exasperation of American government officials in dealing with Trump and his changes of direction.

We don't have to prove anything to you, you dumb Russian. Mueller is proving everything we've said all along. The ground is falling away under your feet and your Manchurian candidate.

Go fuck your clock, a$$hat. Your time is up.

A translator translates, they are not transcribers and certainly are not official recorders of conversations. Why would you let a translator keep any type of notes? There are no rules on this, simply protocols. Those can change without Congressional approval.
It's common practice that they keep their notes simply as you pointed out that they are not transcribers. A translator will go back to refer to their notes for certain inflections they may have picked up on or words with multiple meanings.

Translators normally keep no notes at all.

I love how you desperately try to deflect to Hillary in your desperation to prove that you and Trump aren't both working for Putin, either directly or indirectly.

Is this like when you demanded that we post evidence that Trump colluded with Russia? We didn't do that either, but Mueller has it, and it's all come out in the trials, in the filings, and in the evidence. Your boss, Putin admitted he wanted Trump to be President at the Helsinki press conference, putting the lie to your often repeated statement that Hillary was working with the Russian government.

Putin also bragged to a German magazine, that has no problems getting Trump to do what he [Putin], wants. He was mocking the exasperation of American government officials in dealing with Trump and his changes of direction.

We don't have to prove anything to you, you dumb Russian. Mueller is proving everything we've said all along. The ground is falling away under your feet and your Manchurian candidate.

You don't love. You and your ilk only know hate!

After defending D-Dumbass' accusing Trump without evidence and you claiming there is such evidence ...and after being challenged to provide that evidence...I love how you have still posted NO evidence, NO link, NOTHING.

Like most snowflakes, you SAY a lot of CRAP but never post anything to back it up...like now.

:p

Can you fools not read? Do you not know what a question mark is?

Come on kids, it ain't that hard.

In your case it is used to avoid a truthful line of reasoning. Similar to do you beat your wife in the morning or at night?
No, those are legitimate questions given the information that we have.

I know you would rather not be asked them, they must be very uncomfortable for you to think about, but there they are all the same.

Yep, I can read and know what a question mark is. Also not a fool, we leave that territory to you. Finally, yes I answered all of your questions.

Translators normally keep no notes at all.
Bullshit

So where are THESE notes

Forum List

Back