Another Example of Racism in Law Enforcement

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
It seems to me that many of us in America have decided that when a person puts on a blue uniform, they become nonbiased, non-racist, and lose all bigotry. Yet they are human. If a person is raised in a racist environment and becomes a police officer, they are a racist wearing a blue uniform. A significant problem with this is now they have the rule of law they can use to bludgeon people they believe are somehow lesser human beings.

Police chief caught sharing memes and texts critics say are racist and anti-semitic

“The Commissioners find a prima facie case of Crimes against Humanity warranting an investigation by the International Criminal Court (ICC). The crimes under the Rome Statute include: Murder, Severe Deprivation of Physical Liberty, Torture, Persecution of people of African descent, and other Inhumane Acts, which occurred in the context of a widespread or systematic attack directed against the civilian population of Black people in the U.S.”

It seems to me that many of us in America have decided that when a person puts on a blue uniform, they become nonbiased, non-racist, and lose all bigotry. Yet they are human. If a person is raised in a racist environment and becomes a police officer, they are a racist wearing a blue uniform. A significant problem with this is now they have the rule of law they can use to bludgeon people they believe are somehow lesser human beings.

Police chief caught sharing memes and texts critics say are racist and anti-semitic

“The Commissioners find a prima facie case of Crimes against Humanity warranting an investigation by the International Criminal Court (ICC). The crimes under the Rome Statute include: Murder, Severe Deprivation of Physical Liberty, Torture, Persecution of people of African descent, and other Inhumane Acts, which occurred in the context of a widespread or systematic attack directed against the civilian population of Black people in the U.S.”

If a person is raised in a racist environment and becomes a police officer, they are a racist wearing a blue uniform.
Unless they are black.

Then they are referred to as Uncle Toms

Who cares? I've seen most of those memes myself. They're all over the internet. He has a right to share anything he wants to. Even the police chief has first amendment rights.

Big nothingburger here. Move along.

Your link reads like an internet version of a supermarket tabloid run by a disgruntled, wannabe antifa loon.

Who cares? I've seen most of those memes myself. They're all over the internet. He has a right to share anything he wants to. Even the police chief has first amendment rights.

Big nothingburger here. Move along.
Yeah right. If a black Police chief was to do this your disingenuous --- would be hollering until the moon actually turns to cheese. If what you say is the case, then why do those like you bitch about Sharpton, Farrakhan or others? This is no nothing burger. The chief of police sets the tone for his department. He needed to find other employment.

Your link reads like an internet version of a supermarket tabloid run by a disgruntled, wannabe antifa loon.
Nah, it reads like truth you can't face.

Nah, just a different version of a tabloid “twoofer” magazine.
Like I said before, truth you cannot face. Or should I say, a truth you don't want to face.

Let some air outta your lips, put down the drum stick, and get a job.

Like I said before, truth you cannot face. Or should I say, a truth you don't want to face.
Like I said before, there are tabloids that appeal to those especially angry, forever victims who parade that victim hood hoping for special favors.

Yeah right. If a black Police chief was to do this your disingenuous --- would be hollering until the moon actually turns to cheese. If what you say is the case, then why do those like you bitch about Sharpton, Farrakhan or others? This is no nothing burger. The chief of police sets the tone for his department. He needed to find other employment.
thank goodness you never became a police officer ... youde be capping whites for jaywalking .

Forum List

Back