Another DISASTER From Excessive Immigration

Harms of immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.
we have no immigration clause; we do have a Commerce Clause. only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy.
We have immigration LAW. You hadn't heard ?
show us the immigration clause in our federal Constitution.
Already did moron article I section 9
not an immigration clause. it is denying and disparaging State authority over immigration after 1808.
It SPECIFICALLY gives Congress the authority read the damn clause you RETARD.

we have no immigration clause; we do have a Commerce Clause. only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy.
not an immigration clause. it is denying and disparaging State authority over immigration after 1808.
Over entry into the Union. We have an express, Establishment clause for Naturalization, every time right wing bigotry rears its ugly head.

Illegals are NOT Immigrants they are illegal CRIMINALS.
And their crime has major consequences, in many ways. This is why the caravans and the crazy border situation IS A CRISIS.
only believe in natural rights in abortion threads, right wingers?

seeking asylum is a natural right.
Are you like, 4... or 5 years old?
older than You because I have more adult arguments.

For years, in this forum, I have been posting a list of "Harms of Immigration". This is a lengthy list of about 20 items, but one major harm that I neglected to include is low income HOUSING. In all societies, there are a substantial number of people who are low income. These consist of young people just starting out in the workforce, middle aged people who lesser skilled, and older retired people subsisting on retirement income. So there always needs to be a sufficient amount of low rent housing available to meet that need.

Right now, in the Tampa bay area (probably also in many other areas of the country), these people are in big trouble, if they are in need of housing. For them, buying a house is generally out of the question, other than maybe a very cheap mobile home. That leaves one alternative > rentals.

And the situation for rental housing (apartments, condos, houses, mobile homes) can be summed up in one concise sentence, There are none. In a scan of 25 apartment complexes in Tampa, last week, I found ZERO VACANCIES. Not one apartment available at $750/month or less. Other types of housing are pretty much the same.

Making matters worse, is that since there is now so much demand for housing (due to this shortage), landlords have seized upon the situation, and jacked rents up extremely high. When I moved into my current apartment 7 years ago, the rent was $520/month. My then benevolent landlord, with a self-imposed rent control (Florida has no rent control law), my rent has stayed at that level. Last year, however a new owner bought the property, and has raised rents to what is commonly said to be "market rate". Consequently, I just received a 63% rent increase (to $847/month). So now, looking to move out, I am seeing other apartments (1 bedroom) renting for this same amount, or higher.

This is weird. How did all this come about ? One simple answer. Unbridled immigration. With immigrants (most illegal) streaming into this area like a swarm of killer bees, housing units have filled up, and become saturated. Even the higher rent ones are clogged, as immigrants tend to stuff a dozen or so people into a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment, and split the rent across their low incomes.

Think of how you would feel if you needed to move by May 31, and still now have not found a place to go ? That's the situation I'm in right now, and I am nowhere near alone. With the sudden high rents here, I've never seen so many moving trucks in my entire life. But where are they going ? Most are people "temporarily" moving in with family members. We'll see over time how that goes.

Right now, what is needed is a massive deportation program of illegal aliens, construction of the Mexican border wall, repeal of the idiotic Flores law, allowing invaders to go into "catch & release" mode, and more strict control over immigration in general. Together with this, it wouldn't hurt to have a fast buiid-up of low income housing.

Did somebody mention HUD ? They have 2-3 year waiting lists right now, with migrants being coached by Democrat, vote-hungry liberals with the words > HUD.gov. I'm willing to bet that the overwhelming % of names in HUD (for rent housing) are Spanish surnames, consisting of migrants (most illegal) from Mexico and Central America. In a word, DISASTER. Americans are hardly able to recognize their own communities anymore.
7 of every 10 families in public housing
consist of legal children(anchor babies)
and illegal parents....

They have introduced new rules
which requires EVERY person legalized
else, you've got to go

It doesn't have to be in the Constitution. We have THOUSANDS of LAWS that are not in the Constitution. They are still LAWS that may not be violated.

Are you trying to say that it is not illegal to cross the US border without inspection from US immigration authorities ?

.....that's why schools are over crowded and prices so high in immigrant/illegal capital of the US = California

98% of those asylum seekers have no idea what asylum means. They have been coached into asking for asylum and coached into bringing children because those are the holes in our stupid immigration laws.
Then once inside the US , they are coached even more by liberals, and told to get on the computer and go to HUD.gov. Then, they saturate the housing market, and fill up apartment complexes, reducing available low-income housing to zero, and then skyrocketing its costs.
Your useless wars are creating refugees.
stupid shit
what wars would those be???!!!!

Over entry into the Union. We have an express, Establishment clause for Naturalization, every time right wing bigotry rears its ugly head.
common sense is not bigotry --your mind is so warped you can't think straight

Do you equate nationalism with "bigotry" ? If so, maybe you could go find a deserted island somewhere to go move to.

We have a huge humanitarian crisis on our hands...Libs and conservatives, balancing out the need of industry/business over the welfare of the citizenry. Americans are loosing their jobs, and inevitably their homes and living on the streets and parks to cheap labor provided by foreign nationals. And those Americans displaced by cheap foreign labor are NEVER given a choice to vote on allowing sanctuary for illegals, that decision is always made in star chambers out of the light of day by god knows whom unilaterally. Doesn't that make sanctuary cities a tad unconstitutional?

We have a huge humanitarian crisis on our hands...Libs and conservatives, balancing out the need of industry/business over the welfare of the citizenry. Americans are loosing their jobs, and inevitably their homes and living on the streets and parks to cheap labor provided by foreign nationals. And those Americans displaced by cheap foreign labor are NEVER given a choice to vote on allowing sanctuary for illegals, that decision is always made in star chambers out of the light of day by god knows whom unilaterally. Doesn't that make sanctuary cities a tad unconstitutional?
Sanctuary cities are 100% ILLEGAL, and those who create them should be imprisoned. AG Barr should be on this hard.

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

For years, in this forum, I have been posting a list of "Harms of Immigration". This is a lengthy list of about 20 items, but one major harm that I neglected to include is low income HOUSING. In all societies, there are a substantial number of people who are low income. These consist of young people just starting out in the workforce, middle aged people who lesser skilled, and older retired people subsisting on retirement income. So there always needs to be a sufficient amount of low rent housing available to meet that need.

Right now, in the Tampa bay area (probably also in many other areas of the country), these people are in big trouble, if they are in need of housing. For them, buying a house is generally out of the question, other than maybe a very cheap mobile home. That leaves one alternative > rentals.

And the situation for rental housing (apartments, condos, houses, mobile homes) can be summed up in one concise sentence, There are none. In a scan of 25 apartment complexes in Tampa, last week, I found ZERO VACANCIES. Not one apartment available at $750/month or less. Other types of housing are pretty much the same.

Making matters worse, is that since there is now so much demand for housing (due to this shortage), landlords have seized upon the situation, and jacked rents up extremely high. When I moved into my current apartment 7 years ago, the rent was $520/month. My then benevolent landlord, with a self-imposed rent control (Florida has no rent control law), my rent has stayed at that level. Last year, however a new owner bought the property, and has raised rents to what is commonly said to be "market rate". Consequently, I just received a 63% rent increase (to $847/month). So now, looking to move out, I am seeing other apartments (1 bedroom) renting for this same amount, or higher.

This is weird. How did all this come about ? One simple answer. Unbridled immigration. With immigrants (most illegal) streaming into this area like a swarm of killer bees, housing units have filled up, and become saturated. Even the higher rent ones are clogged, as immigrants tend to stuff a dozen or so people into a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment, and split the rent across their low incomes.

Think of how you would feel if you needed to move by May 31, and still now have not found a place to go ? That's the situation I'm in right now, and I am nowhere near alone. With the sudden high rents here, I've never seen so many moving trucks in my entire life. But where are they going ? Most are people "temporarily" moving in with family members. We'll see over time how that goes.

Right now, what is needed is a massive deportation program of illegal aliens, construction of the Mexican border wall, repeal of the idiotic Flores law, allowing invaders to go into "catch & release" mode, and more strict control over immigration in general. Together with this, it wouldn't hurt to have a fast buiid-up of low income housing.

Did somebody mention HUD ? They have 2-3 year waiting lists right now, with migrants being coached by Democrat, vote-hungry liberals with the words > HUD.gov. I'm willing to bet that the overwhelming % of names in HUD (for rent housing) are Spanish surnames, consisting of migrants (most illegal) from Mexico and Central America. In a word, DISASTER. Americans are hardly able to recognize their own communities anymore.

Nonsense protectionist
Don't you know that anything that can be blamed on immigrants
is from America's own bad karma? American imposition and
"interference" by imperialistic exploitation of foreign countries for economic and
military dominance is what has caused all this influx. It's our own chickens coming to roost!

So enjoy the chicken roast!

When life sends you your own chickens back,
make chicken soup! Enjoy!

Nonsense protectionist
Don't you know that anything that can be blamed on immigrants
is from America's own bad karma? American imposition and
"interference" by imperialistic exploitation of foreign countries for economic and
military dominance is what has caused all this influx. It's our own chickens coming to roost!

So enjoy the chicken roast!

When life sends you your own chickens back,
make chicken soup! Enjoy!
The "Nonsense" is all yours.

Don't YOU know that America is the #1 VICTIM of "imperialistic exploitation" of a foreign country ?....with the top 10 imperialists being Mexico, China, India, the Phillipines, Vietnam, Guatemala, Nigeria, El Salvador, Dominican Rep., and Honduras. In total, America is being robbed of $148 Billion/year in remittances (21st century imperialism)

No, what America has done in the past is not responsible for this, It is what these countries are doing in the present, that is responsible - like internationally burglarizing the USA for massive amounts of money. Go back and do your research before posting.

Remittance flows worldwide in 2017

And irregardless of who is the bad guy or when, the simple fact is that currently, low-income housing (a subject underdiscussed) is in a crisis mode, and needs to be addressed and fixed, PROMPTLY, starting with stopping ALL immigration, at least until this disastrous situation gets repaired.

Thank you to Florida governor Ron Desantis for vehemently opposing a recent proposal to send thousands of illegal aliens to Florida.

Last edited:
It doesn't have to be in the Constitution. We have THOUSANDS of LAWS that are not in the Constitution. They are still LAWS that may not be violated.

Are you trying to say that it is not illegal to cross the US border without inspection from US immigration authorities ?
we have a general welfare clause not a general immigration clause.

Forum List

Back