Another Democrat Misses The Point And -

I have heard Bernstein interviewed a couple times over the past few days on Conservative talk radio. Although he is a liberal, he is intelligent, thoughtful, well-informed, and a valuable source of information. One of the few on the Left.

I have heard Bernstein interviewed a couple times over the past few days on Conservative talk radio. Although he is a liberal, he is intelligent, thoughtful, well-informed, and a valuable source of information. One of the few on the Left.

His erstwhile partner Woodward lived down the street from me during the Watergate thing. He was no slouch either.

I am not a fucking slave...I just don't want to see our national parks abolished, air regs done away with and all of our roads turned into toll roads. Your party is the one that is nutz.

I pray that people are smart enough not the be slaves to the rich republicans that wish to fuck over the poor and what remains of our middle class.

I am not a fucking slave...I just don't want to see our national parks abolished, air regs done away with and all of our roads turned into toll roads. Your party is the one that is nutz.

I pray that people are smart enough not the be slaves to the rich republicans that wish to fuck over the poor and what remains of our middle class.
so there aren't rich democrats?

Forum List

Back