Another Dem busted in vote rigging scheme

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
State Sen. Malcolm Smith and City Councilman Dan Halloran face charges in alleged bribe plot to get Smith on GOP mayoral ballot - NYPOST.com

Two of them this time.

State Sen. Malcolm Smith and city Councilman Dan Halloran were arrested this morning on charges they were plotting to rig this year’s mayoral election through fraud and bribes.

The pols allegedly formed an alliance built on cash payments and fraud to get Smith — one of the state’s top Democrats — placed on the GOP mayoral ballot, sources said.

If you want to know what democrats are up to. Just look at what they blame on republicans.

The scheme was for democrats to pose as republicans. FAIL.

The scheme was for democrats to pose as republicans. FAIL.

And a republican councilman quarterbacked the bribery. :lmao:

But but but.....I know. It's a real interesting place to be stuck, this "two party" paradigm. Once you wake up and realize there is only one party, you might start thinking that its government in total, not a party that is the problem. Until then, it's just more ass raping from either side of the same coin.

it was bipartisan bribery with the money ending up in republican pockets

The fact I have tio thank TM in here says it all. Partisan sycophants are the absolute worst.. They can not even conduct sound reading comprehension.

For fucks sake!

facts are facts even when you hate the person bringing them to you.

I deal in facts

State Sen. Malcolm Smith and City Councilman Dan Halloran face charges in alleged bribe plot to get Smith on GOP mayoral ballot - NYPOST.com

Two of them this time.

State Sen. Malcolm Smith and city Councilman Dan Halloran were arrested this morning on charges they were plotting to rig this year’s mayoral election through fraud and bribes.

The pols allegedly formed an alliance built on cash payments and fraud to get Smith — one of the state’s top Democrats — placed on the GOP mayoral ballot, sources said.

If you want to know what democrats are up to. Just look at what they blame on republicans.

images

Democrat Patron Saint of Vote Rigging Boss Tweed says,

"Fucking amateurs"

As agents took Smith and Halloran into custody, the feds raided the homes of Bronx Republican Chairman Joseph Savino and Queens GOP Vice Chairman Vincent Tabone, who were arrested on charges of wire fraud and bribery. They allegedly agreed to take bribes to get Smith on the ballot.from you article

FACTS

I stated it by the facts

You dont need to drool on me, TM. I can read just fine. What youre attempting to dio is the same thing the OP tried to do in reverse. You're no better.

There is no Republican Party in New York City. Since Rudy left, it's a wholly owned subsidiary of the Democrats

You dont need to drool on me, TM. I can read just fine. What youre attempting to dio is the same thing the OP tried to do in reverse. You're no better.

Im stating the simple fact that the ones who took the money were republicans.

It proves the OP was lying about it being an dem only crine huh?

step and fetch it shows his insane partisan hate for me

gee so surprizing

bipartisan crimes.

Im glad they were caught and I hope they all get the maximum

get them before they go all the way to the top of their party with these types of crimes.

The republican party has had High level people do elections fraud over and over and over again.

Its court documented

Forum List

Back