Another day...another black thug shooting people

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Report Juvenile shot man three times in North Charleston - Post and Courier

This is becoming as common as tourists and high tides in this beautiful world reknowned city by the sea.

Two shoppers leaving a convenience store. An unknown black male approaches them and opens up his gat (thats thug slang for gun for all.you civilized folks) at them.

The victims run to a cop. They have no idea who or why. Just a random black thug shooting at them. Again.

Every. Damn. Day.

Is this the Hot Spot incident over on Remount? Not the best neighborhood to be sure. Not someplace I'd frequent after dark...

It does sometimes seem incongruous the number of shootings in this town, though most of them happen in North Charleston as opposed to Charleston proper. That's not to say that Charleston proper doesn't have issues...

Of course, when you have the Berkeley County Sherriff getting popped for DWI then being sworn in a couple of days later... I'm not sure what to expect anymore...

Is this the Hot Spot incident over on Remount? Not the best neighborhood to be sure. Not someplace I'd frequent after dark...

It does sometimes seem incongruous the number of shootings in this town, though most of them happen in North Charleston as opposed to Charleston proper. That's not to say that Charleston proper doesn't have issues...

Of course, when you have the Berkeley County Sherriff getting popped for DWI then being sworn in a couple of days later... I'm not sure what to expect anymore...

Haha...yes that sheriff needs to resign. His simple act of DUI was bad in itself...but we all kinda get that most people have rolled the dice before after drinking a few. Even cops.

But fleeing at 100mph? Unforgivable. He cant wear that uniform anymore. Ever.

Yes outside the downtown/mtp region our touristy mecca can be quite sketchy.

Report Juvenile shot man three times in North Charleston - Post and Courier

This is becoming as common as tourists and high tides in this beautiful world reknowned city by the sea.

Two shoppers leaving a convenience store. An unknown black male approaches them and opens up his gat (thats thug slang for gun for all.you civilized folks) at them.

The victims run to a cop. They have no idea who or why. Just a random black thug shooting at them. Again.

Every. Damn. Day.

And another RACIST troll from Stormfront starts a race-baiting thread on USMB...

Forum List

Back