Another Costly Trip for Michelle Obama

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
...for you 'nuts to cry about:

First lady Michelle Obama to speak at Warrior Games opening ceremony

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — First lady Michelle Obama will speak Monday at the opening ceremony of the 2012 Warrior Games, a competition for more than 200 wounded, ill and injured military members and veterans.

First lady Michelle Obama to speak at Warrior Games opening ceremony - The Washington Post

Let's hear it.

Good, but a quote from your link says it best:

“It is an honor to have the first lady and these two amazing role models as the torchbearers for the 2012 Warrior Games,” USOC CEO Scott Blackmun said. “We thank them for their support, as well as all of our countrymen and women, for their hard work and sacrifice on behalf of our great nations.”

Gotta love the politicizing of our wounded troops...

Another classy lib thread...:thup:

I knew that someone would come up with some bullshit reason that this was a bad thing.

Congratulations! You should be proud.

The Death of OBL...bad
The First Lady supporting our wounded warriors....bad

And the hits keep coming

Missed the part where I said what the first lady was doing is a bad thing?

Maybe you could point it out?

My comment was directed at the OP....

I knew that someone would come up with some bullshit reason that this was a bad thing.

You got THAT from my post?

Your English teacher must be facepalming....

Ok, I think I understand.

It's not "bad" that Michelle Obama is speaking at the Warrior games, it's "bad" that someone made a thread about it.

Nice things about the Obamas are BAD!!!

It's not "bad" that Michelle Obama is speaking at the Warrior games, it's "bad" that someone made a thread about it.

You don't understand...

But by all means, pretend you do...:thup:

You don't understand...

But by all means, pretend you do...:thup:

It's certainly possible that I'm not understanding you.

Feel free to explain yourself.

Don't feed my stalker.
You started a thread about Michele Obama starting out with the three words "for you 'nuts to cry about." and now you're making this about you?

First, this forum is open to all members in good standing, and Dr. House is both a member and posts at threads that interest him. He addressed your OP, you wrote it, and I wouldn't call him a stalker because you opened a thread with a bait statement. That is called trolling for a specific end that isn't good.

I think you are not being stalked, but the idea that you can just use politics to execute another character assassination against whoever shows is not a good idea, sir.

Forum List

Back