Another CC gun nutter goes of, and kills someone of course

Bottom line. Republicans believe everyone should have the right to a gun, even the nuts and we outnumber them so statistically we should be OK.

The criminals and nuts are gonna get them anyways.

In a way I agree. I'd love to get a ccw. But I think every gun should be registered asap. And let's close loopholes that make black market guns a billion dollar industry

"Mount is a former fire-fighter who was badly injured in a 2002 traffic accident. He suffered a traumatic brain injury in the accident, along with other injuries, said Rebecca Berry, a friend of Mount’s family."

His family should have made sure he no longer had access to a firearm.

Gun checks miss millions of fugitives
WASHINGTON — Millions of fugitives can pass undetected through federal background checks and buy guns illegally because police departments across the country routinely fail to put their names into a national database that tracks people on the run from the law.
---------

The criminals will get them, anyway. Noone believes the truly mentally ill should have them, nor felons, yet background checks have failed at just that, many times.

Bottom line. Republicans believe everyone should have the right to a gun, even the nuts and we outnumber them so statistically we should be OK.

In a way I agree. I'd love to get a ccw. But I think every gun should be registered asap. And let's close loopholes that make black market guns a billion dollar industry

And no loophole being closed will stop the illicit trade of guns.

WASHINGTON — Millions of fugitives can pass undetected through federal background checks and buy guns illegally because police departments across the country routinely fail to put their names into a national database that tracks people on the run from the law.
---------

The criminals will get them, anyway. Noone believes the truly mentally ill should have them, nor felons, yet background checks have failed at just that, many times.

You can buy guns without background checks from a newspaper ad...a buddy, a garage sale etc....

Since Liberals are NOT in favor of guns, may I suggest Obama lead the way by disarming the Secret Service? He's already de-nutted the military by allowing queers to serve, and he's taking away emergency/rapid response gear from law enforcement. Now, he wants to disarm citizens and will use incidents like this in his favor. Sounds Naziesque. I think Hitler was the only one eventually allowed to have armed guards too - everyone else was de-nutted, forced into service unwillingly or sent to concentration camps.

Since Liberals are NOT in favor of guns, may I suggest Obama lead the way by disarming the Secret Service? He's already de-nutted the military by allowing queers to serve, and he's taking away emergency/rapid response gear from law enforcement. Now, he wants to disarm citizens and will use incidents like this in his favor. Sounds Naziesque. I think Hitler was the only one eventually allowed to have armed guards too - everyone else was de-nutted, forced into service unwillingly or sent to concentration camps.
I am a liberal and love weapons...the bigger the boom, the better...

Great!! I have Liberal friends who are gun owners too. I am working on them as well.

Great!! I have Liberal friends who are gun owners too. I am working on them as well.
You give massages?

"Mount is a former fire-fighter who was badly injured in a 2002 traffic accident. He suffered a traumatic brain injury in the accident, along with other injuries, said Rebecca Berry, a friend of Mount’s family."

The law should have done that, and not some crat who thinks all should be grouped in by use of the crisis somehow, now see how easy that was? The dems for political reasons are abusing the good citizens of this nation because of their futuristic vision they have.

They will never let a crisis go to waste until they achieve their own ideas for the nation.

I agree with background checks, waiting periods and many things that make sure criminals don't get the guns or even use the guns they do get. I am for any stable law abiding citizen to have a weapon of their choice for hunting or protection or hobby. In that there should also be responsibilities involved. The situation is far to serious to just bury our heads in the sand. The big problem is government agenda's and the non-trusting of those agenda's. Major problem that is.

The law should have done that, and not some crat who thinks all should be grouped in by use of the crisis somehow, now see how easy that was? The dems for political reasons are abusing the good citizens of this nation because of their futuristic vision they have.

They will never let a crisis go to waste until they achieve their own ideas for the nation.

I agree with background checks, waiting periods and many things that make sure criminals don't get the guns or even use the guns they do get. I am for any stable law abiding citizen to have a weapon of their choice for hunting or protection or hobby. In that there should also be responsibilities involved. The situation is far to serious to just bury our heads in the sand. The big problem is government agenda's and the non-trusting of those agenda's. Major problem that is.

The law should have done that

The law should have done that?

They should have hired someone to babysit him, to prevent him from acquiring a handgun?

The should have made spot checks on his home to ensure he didn't have one?

Just how much of a police state do you want?

The law should have done that

The law should have done that?

They should have hired someone to babysit him, to prevent him from acquiring a handgun?

The should have made spot checks on his home to ensure he didn't have one?

Just how much of a police state do you want?
Has nothing to do with what you suggest... It's stopping that person before he was ever allowed the gun to begin with. After that he is harmless as far as a gun goes, but of course he could have used a knife as well. However if he would have wanted to kill many more, then a knife would have made that much harder to do.

Just saying that I am for this nation stopping loons from getting guns period. Individuals outside of the law can't do that, so we must all get behind the ways and means to stop these loons from killing with guns. Are you against that ?

---------

We could do better if not for you, the gun manufacturers and the nra

And no loophole being closed will stop the illicit trade of guns.

Register the sale of every gun and ammo sale.

And cops could do a better job with that national database issue. Not unsolvable problems.

---------

You can buy guns without background checks from a newspaper ad...a buddy, a garage sale etc....
That should be illegal.

My muzzleloader I went in and purchased right then and there. 50 cal. Scary that someone mad could go get something like that without alerting the cops.

I'm a liberal gun owner who knows the NRA wants the status quo because that maximizes profits.

And you think registering all gun sales is an assault on your freedom. So dumb.

And people still wonder why I want all the damn guns...

Man Kills Waffle House Worker Over Smoking Ban, Cops Say

Posted: 11/27/2015 01:13 PM EST | Edited: 2 hours ago
"A Waffle House employee in Mississippi was shot dead after she asked a customer to stop smoking in the restaurant, police said.

Johnny Max Mount, 45, was allegedly smoking in a Biloxi Waffle House when the 52-year-old employee asked him to put it out, according to the Sun Herald. Mount is accused of refusing and instead removing a 9mm handgun hidden under his shirt, WMC reports. Police allege he shot the woman, who has not yet been identified, once in the head early Friday morning. She was later pronounced dead at a hospital."
Man Kills Waffle House Worker Over Smoking Ban, Cops Say

One more life down the tubes, because you morons love your deadly toys.

And you were wrong…………CandyCorn reminded me of this story so I looked it up in the news……

History of misdemeanor offenses and the place was a gun free zone….except of course for the criminal...

Forum List

Back