Another Case for Voter ID

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
One-third of precincts in Wayne County could be disqualified from an unprecedented statewide recount of presidential election results because of problems with ballots.

Michigan’s largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but officials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 610 of 1,680 precincts during a countywide canvass of vote results late last month.

Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662.

According to state law, precincts whose poll books don’t match with ballots can’t be recounted. If that happens, original election results stand

Half of Detroit votes may be ineligible for recount

-------------------------------------------------------------------

When you look into this, it's really quite simple. The precincts had more votes than they had voters. Voters sign in on a log book, receive a ballot, and when it is completed, go to a scanner which records their votes while they, and a monitor, stand right there and watch.

Only three possibilities exist:

1) Somebody was stuffing the ballot box with illegal ballots (not assigned to anyone),

2) There were people voting who were not registered voters, or:

2) Ballots were being counted multiple times - this is done by scanning the same ballot several times.

Possibility No. 1 is eliminated by better security and oversight (you can't really believe some people snuck in, avoided check-in, somehow got their hands on a ballot, voted, and had them scanned - all without being noticed - can you?)

Possibility No. 2 is fixed by more strictly controlling the ballots, giving them only to proven registered voters (voter ID).

Possibility No. 3 (which, by the way, is the one the Democrats are claiming happened, and should have been fixed by the vote monitors - thus, requiring some kind of conspiracy) is eliminated by stricter monitoring, and upgraded scanners. (I know, I know --- it's hard to believe that vote scanners in 59% of the precincts just happened to go haywire, but it COULD happen)

In addition, earlier in the week, Jill Stein, the Green Party candidate forcing the recount, claimed that there were 75,000 ballots in which the choice for President was left blank. While possible, I guess, it sure doesn't seem very likely.

Both incidents occurred in highly Democrat precincts in downtown Detroit.

What do you think?

Last edited:
The recount was stopped by a liberal judge appointed by Obama because the evidence of democrat voter fraud was becoming visible to the general public.....

I wonder if this would be a big national story, if it occurred in Republican voting districts and involved R voter fraud rather than D voter fraud.

Could it be another example of the MSM duping it's followers?

Could be that Stein's recall exposes more than the D party wants exposed.

Forum List

Back