Timely PSA Video For USMB Members

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
This is a public service announcement. Take a few minutes, please. Watch this very short video. Then, consider which type of news consumer you are.

Note: If this post pisses you off.....you probably have some self evaluation to do.

I use Facebook as an archive for old pictures and videos. I had no idea there is a "news feed" there. :p Sounds like more fake news by the MSM to imply Facebook has any value other than reconnecting with co-eds from high school and college or selling a product.

People who leave the tea bag in their cup while they drink run the risk of spillage. This PSA leaves the impression that Google is encouraging irresponsible tea drinking. How can we fact check that? hmmmm

One more reason not to use FaceBook or Twitter or snap chat
What's the reason?

It's full of self iimportant people who think what they had for breakfast or the size and smell of their morning bowel movement is important
and if you have to fact check everything you read why not just get info from a reliable source the first time
I don't do facebook either. But facebook isn't the reason the story gained traction. People angry at Muslim's is the reason.

Now had I been on facebook and for some strange reason received that story in my feed, I would not have had a need to fact check it. I would have immediately dismissed it as irrelevant.

Last edited:
This is a public service announcement. Take a few minutes, please. Watch this very short video. Then, consider which type of news consumer you are.

Note: If this post pisses you off.....you probably have some self evaluation to do.

Spot on!

:clap2:

What's the reason?

It's full of self iimportant people who think what they had for breakfast or the size and smell of their morning bowel movement is important
and if you have to fact check everything you read why not just get info from a reliable source the first time
I don't do facebook either. But facebook isn't the reason the story gained traction. People angry at Muslim's is the reason.

Now had I been on facebook and for some strange reason received that story in my feed, I would not have had a need to fact check it. I would have immediately dismissed it as irrelevant.

Just irrelevant? Or total BS?

What's the reason?

Just irrelevant? Or total BS?
Irrelevant. I would assume it to be total bs, but then I would have to fact check it to find out for sure.

Forum List

Back