Another CA Pedo Perv HS Teacher Caught Grooming Kids

Another MAGAt who gets his/her fantasy jollies off of imagining violence against others.
Fuck off fatso. Push your shit on other people’s children and it’s likely not going to end well for you. Facts. Another supporter of pushing this garbage on kids exposes itself and tells us all we need to know....

No they did not. Red state education, right?
Yes they did fatso. No education for you it seems...

This sexual deviant is currently a HS history teacher, former president of the teachers union & advisor to the groomer club at the school.
He was caught grooming when a kids older brother caught onto his game. He was sending inappropriate texts & pics to what he thought was a minor boy.

Parents had already complained about him so it's not like the district was totally unaware of his problems but they tried to act shocked.

Look at the pic of this guy- he's wearing a Kum & Go shirt.
That's just a little too on the nose.

As a parent, if I caught some pedo twink creeping on my kids they'd have to scrape him up when I was done

View attachment 729511

Parents at Foothill High School had previously complained to the principal about Mr. Kavigan, but nothing had been done in response, our source added.

A viral video is making the rounds online of him being confronted by the minor’s older brother.

In the video, the student’s older brother reportedly posed as a minor in order to confront the teacher about sending sexually explicit materials to his minor sibling.

I don't believe anything coming from The Gateway Pundit.

Faggots posing as 'priests', to be accurate. 'Don't ask Don't Tell' and 'enlightened tolerance' has cost the Catholic Church and the Boy Scouts a lot of bux.
Honestly, the scouts brought it on themselves. In 2000, the supreme court ruled that they had the right to exclude gay scoutmasters. Then in 2015, they decided to be woke and allow them.

What could go wrong, right?

Forum List

Back