Another business owner receives death threats from pro-homosexual, anti-Christians

If I were wrong!
Christ said he came for the sick..he didn't say he came to change the law so that they couldn't technically be called sinners anymore, lol.
So long as you are prideful enough to cast the first stone!

I wish to God these bigots would stop hiding behind a message of love to foment hatred.

Maybe if you left us alone, we would. Besides, Jesus was very open about confronting sin of those who came to him. The fact you don't know that, is your issue, not ours.
That would make Christianity just as brutal as some forms of Islam. You must be proud!

No it wouldn't. Which again shows just how ignorant you are of the differences.
What is the difference? In some brutal forms of Islam, the adherents take judgment into their own hands and mete out punishment under the aegis of dogma. What are these alleged Christians doing that is different than that?

This guy is no Christian! He is not following the tenets of Christianity. He's just a run of the mill dickhead.

There are no injunctions against homosexuality in the teachings, of Jesus Christ.

You have the right to be wrong.
If I were wrong!
Christ said he came for the sick..he didn't say he came to change the law so that they couldn't technically be called sinners anymore, lol.

28One of the teachers of religious law was standing there listening to the debate. He realized that Jesus had answered well, so he asked, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! The Lord our God is the one and only Lord. 30And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.’g
31The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’h No other commandment is greater than these.”

32The teacher of religious law replied, “Well said, Teacher. You have spoken the truth by saying that there is only one God and no other. 33And I know it is important to love him with all my heart and all my understanding and all my strength, and to love my neighbor as myself. This is more important than to offer all of the burnt offerings and sacrifices required in the law.”
Loving your neighbor is demonstrated by holding your neighbor to account for his behavior. In that the failure to do so leads to the destruction of your neighbor.

But, in fairness to you, as a Relativist who lacks the means to reason objectively... There was no way for you to understand that otherwise self-evident truth.
Puritanical elitism. That's what you espouse. Perhaps those who you and your narrow minded ilk consider to be "sinful" should wear scarlet letters and be fully prepared to be burned at the stake.

If I were wrong!

28One of the teachers of religious law was standing there listening to the debate. He realized that Jesus had answered well, so he asked, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! The Lord our God is the one and only Lord. 30And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.’g
31The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’h No other commandment is greater than these.”

32The teacher of religious law replied, “Well said, Teacher. You have spoken the truth by saying that there is only one God and no other. 33And I know it is important to love him with all my heart and all my understanding and all my strength, and to love my neighbor as myself. This is more important than to offer all of the burnt offerings and sacrifices required in the law.”
Loving your neighbor is demonstrated by holding your neighbor to account for his behavior. In that the failure to do so leads to the destruction of your neighbor.

But, in fairness to you, as a Relativist who lacks the means to reason objectively... There was no way for you to understand that otherwise self-evident truth.
Puritanical elitism. That's what you espouse. Perhaps those who you and your narrow minded ilk consider to be "sinful" should wear scarlet letters and be fully prepared to be burned at the stake.

We've played it your way, promoting evil, and that's why society is in the crap it's in.

If I were wrong!

We've played it your way, promoting evil, and that's why society is in the crap it's in.
You're wrong. Our way is the American way. Religion does not dictate law and each and every citizen should enjoy the same rights as any other citizen.

Contrarily, you would have Puritanical interpretations of scripture provide cover for bigotry and eliminate any equality for those you merely find to be "icky". Shame on you

Clearly the oh so clever lefties missed the irony of using only bolts and no nuts. Figures.
Must be an inside homophobe joke.

No...it was common sense. You can't build something with only bolts. What it wasn't ...was a death threat.

Lefties need to lay off the crack.
Common sense says if you put a car together with only bolts it will fall apart possibly killing the occupant. It wasnt common sense. It was a homophobic inside joke.

Boo hoo. Notice how lefties only want you to have a sense of humor when they approve the content?

It was an internet snarky joke. Big deal.

That's why there are no right wing comedians. Somehow, they just don't understand humor.

If I were wrong!

that's absolute bullshit the only difference between now and the fantasy good old days is the so called "good people" can no longer suppress anyone with impunity
what's it come down to is the dwindling number of homophobes feels threatened and give credence to raving psychotics like the op.

I wish to God these bigots would stop hiding behind a message of love to foment hatred.

Maybe if you left us alone, we would. Besides, Jesus was very open about confronting sin of those who came to him. The fact you don't know that, is your issue, not ours.
That would make Christianity just as brutal as some forms of Islam. You must be proud!

What is the difference? In some brutal forms of Islam, the adherents take judgment into their own hands and mete out punishment under the aegis of dogma. What are these alleged Christians doing that is different than that?

Extremely different. No Christian, is going out and punishing anyone anywhere.

We want to control... OUR LIVES. Not others. YOU are the one trying to force something we disagree with on us. We're not doing that to anyone.

YOU are the Islamist trying to punish us for not doing what you want.

This guy is no Christian! He is not following the tenets of Christianity. He's just a run of the mill dickhead.

There are no injunctions against homosexuality in the teachings, of Jesus Christ.

If I were wrong!

Jesus said "Judge not lest you be judged". Do you disagree with everything he said, or just this one thing?

that's absolute bullshit the only difference between now and the fantasy good old days is the so called "good people" can no longer suppress anyone with impunity
what's it come down to is the dwindling number of homophobes feels threatened and give credence to raving psychotics like the op.

Now you "good people" are trying to suppress us with impunity. Hypocrite much?

We want to control... OUR LIVES. Not others. YOU are the one trying to force something we disagree with on us. We're not doing that to anyone.

Spoken like an old school segregationist. You must be so proud.

Better than a hypocrite with a self-righteous attitude, huh?

Are you being denied access to the church of your choice? Are you being persecuted for being simply whop you are?

No! Your actions are the issue. Your un=Christian, un-American actions.

Are you speaking of yourself? You claim Christianity and then you refute the basic tenets of the faith. You seek to hide behind a mis-interpretation of scripture to foment hatred, fear and suspicion. That's hypocrisy of the first order.

Are you speaking of yourself? You claim Christianity and then you refute the basic tenets of the faith. You seek to hide behind a mis-interpretation of scripture to foment hatred, fear and suspicion. That's hypocrisy of the first order.

Yeah, I don't really care what a pagan non-christian thinks about my faith. Your opinion of me, doesn't matter to me, and never has.

You want to be a hypocrite, and try and dictate how I live my life, while complaining about Christian who dictate how others live, that's just hypocrisy on your part, and arrogance with it. That's on you, not me. I don't care what you think either way.

Are you being denied access to the church of your choice? Are you being persecuted for being simply whop you are?

You are trying to tell me as a Christian whom I must serve with my business. Well.... I don't care what you think. Sucks to be you.

false! no one is trying to suppress you. you bitch and moan like spoiled children who have been taken to task and have to share your toys.
you have no fucking clue what real suppression is .

You are trying to tell me as a Christian whom I must serve with my business. Well.... I don't care what you think. Sucks to be you.

That's exactly what it is telling you.

too stupid to know better

Check out public accommodation laws.

false! no one is trying to suppress you. you bitch and moan like spoiled children who have been taken to task and have to share your toys.
you have no fucking clue what real suppression is .

Neither do you. Go spout off half the stuff you say here, in Saudi Arabia. You'll find out what it's like being suppressed is then.

Forum List

Back