Another British criminals decided to shoot to kill, not wound, in gun free Britain.

If people in the UK were armed as heavily as they are here does someone actually think that the country would be safer? Nobody can be that stupid.

You actually are that stupid because you have been shown that law abiding people owning and carrying guns does not increase the gun crime rate.....and taking guns away from law abiding British people does not lower the gun crime rate....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

How do you shoot to wound?

bed5882fe616548285c8c5e37ff31417.jpg

in self defense it unwise to even try to "shoot to wound"

1- makes the shooting most likely a crime

and

2- if not you probably end up in a worse situation

As an example...in a country where criminals aren't allowed to have guns...as frigidweirdo points out....

Gang of gun-toting robbers open fire on security guard in fifth terrifying raid

A gang of gun-toting armed robbers opened fire on a security guard and shot him in the leg during a terrifying bank raid.

The thugs, who were disguised behind motorbike helmets, are believed to have carried out five raids in just 12 months.

Harrowing footage from the latest robbery at the Nationwide Building Society in Walthamstow, east London, shows the two men attack security guards as they refill a cash machine.

Dressed in dark clothes, the men demand the security guards hand over cash as they refill the ATM.

When one of the brave guards refuses, one suspect armed with a silver self-loading pistol complete with a black silencer, opened fire.

Fucking hell.

How many times do you have to be told that the UK is not "gun free"?

You peddle your crap day in and day out.

You don't care about the truth.

Yes.... only the rich and some police are allowed to have guns... yet the criminals get guns even though they have extreme gun control.......

You don't care about the truth, that British gun control doesn't work and that criminals get the guns they want or need, and use them when they want to use them.

You don't know anything, do you?

You come on here, you know what you're talking about is a fucking lie, and it doesn't stop you.

ANYONE can have a gun, except criminals. But they need to be able to get a license.

No, that's not just rich people.

But carry on peddling crap.

Moron...... handguns are banned for normal people, the kind of gun for self defense...the rich have their few choices of hunting shotgun... the criminals get whatever they want.... you are a lying sack of crap.....

The only ones who have the guns they want or need are the criminals, while normal British citizens are the victims of increasing violent crime...

You couldn't resist with the insults, could you?

Your argument is so full of shit, you had to insult me because you can't keep up your poor argument.

No, I insult you because you are immune to facts, truth and reality. And, of course, you are a doofus. Gun crime last year in Britain was up 44%..... that means, doofus, that criminals are getting guns that they aren't allowed to have...... and this is an island without easily accessible borders.......

Dude, you're so fucking funny.

I'm immune to facts.

Triple shooting in gun free Britain...

Man gunned down in broad daylight.....in gun free Britain...

Britain...another drive by shooting, well, moped shooting, in gun free Britain...

Britain...another drive by shooting, well, moped shooting, in gun free Britain...

Woman and 16 year old boy hit by gun fire...in gun free Britain...

Children as young as 12 arrested by police on gun charges, in gun free Britain...

Children as young as 12 arrested by police on gun charges, in gun free Britain...

More shootings in gun free Britain...right in the middle of busy public streets..

More shootings in gun free Britain...right in the middle of busy public streets..

Another British criminals decided to shoot to kill, not wound, in gun free Britain.

How many fucking times do you have to say "gun free Britain" when you KNOW Britain isn't gun free?

I know you know it's not gun free, because I've told you a thousand fucking times.

Truth is, Britain isn't gun free.
Reality is, Britain isn't gun free.
Facts are, Britain isn't gun free.

And apparently I'm immune to truth, reality and facts.

Okay, gun crime was up 44% in the UK last year.

Offences involving the use of weapons: data tables - Office for National Statistics

Offenses recorded by the police in which a firearm was used.

Table 2. All firearms.

April 2015-March 2016 8,399 offenses.

April 2016-March 2017 9,579 offenses.

That's not an increase of 45% at all. It's an increase, for sure.

Let's go back.

April 2002-March 2003 24,070 offenses.

Holy shit. in 14 years offenses are MASSIVELY DOWN.

Facts. Truth. Reality.

That's nearly 60% less, though my math isn't great.

What I did find was this.

Gun crime in London rises by 42%

"Gun crime in London increases by 42%"

Fact. London isn't Britain. Truth, London is in Britain, but isn't Britain. Reality, Britain is Britain, London is London.

This is April 12 2017. So this was taken from the same or similar set of statistics that I've pulled that ended March 2017. You know, the ones that show that Britain doesn't have a 40% increase in gun crime.

"The Met Police's figures showed there were 2,544 gun crime offences from April 2016 to April 2017 compared to 1,793 offences from 2015 until 2016."

So, there were 2,544 gun crime offenses in LONDON in the period of April 2016 to March 2017.

"The Met said although crime rates were rising they remained at a much lower level than five years ago."

You probably missed this. That compared to five years before, rates are much lower.

I like the BBC because they might link to their stats.

Tableau Public

You can click on the second button at the top left in case you didn't notice it.

Homicide decreased from 103 to 102 in the that period of time.

London has a population of 8 million people.

New York has a similar population and a murder rate of 3.4 per 100,000 people. That's 289 people.

St Louis has a population of 311,000 and a murder stat of 205, nearly double London's and yet with a population 24 times smaller.

Something like 93 US cities over 250,000 and ONLY three of them have a murder rate lower than London's.

They'd be Chandler Arizona, Lincoln Nebraska and Irvine California.

Three cities out of 93 with less of a murder than London when London is having a bad time.

London's gun murder rate was zero, as far as I can tell.

There's some facts I've told you before, and you've ignored.

Now, you're insulting me because I KNOW THE TRUTH, REALITY and FACTS and you're just making shit up.

Read a report that says gun crime has increased in London by 40%, you don't bother to go check it out, you just parrot it, without understand it.

But we don't really expect anything better than that from you, do we?

and

As an example...in a country where criminals aren't allowed to have guns...as frigidweirdo points out....

A gang of gun-toting armed robbers opened fire on a security guard and shot him in the leg during a terrifying bank raid.

The thugs, who were disguised behind motorbike helmets, are believed to have carried out five raids in just 12 months.

Harrowing footage from the latest robbery at the Nationwide Building Society in Walthamstow, east London, shows the two men attack security guards as they refill a cash machine.

Dressed in dark clothes, the men demand the security guards hand over cash as they refill the ATM.

When one of the brave guards refuses, one suspect armed with a silver self-loading pistol complete with a black silencer, opened fire.

Wait, are criminals allowed to have guns in the US? I think not.

Except: STATES THAT ALLOW FELONS TO POSSESS HANDGUNS OR GET GUN PERMITS OR LICENSES

"
South Dakota

After 15 years has elapsed since the person was last discharged from prison, jail, probation, or parole (S.D. Codified Laws § 22-14-15).
"

"

Minnesota

After 10 years has elapsed since the person was restored to civil rights and during that time the person was not convicted of any other crime of violence (Minn. Stat. § 609.165 subd. 1a).
"

"
Louisiana

After 10 years from the date of completion of sentence, probation, parole, or suspension of sentence (La. Rev. Stat. § 14:95.1 (c)(1)).
"

Louisiana being the murder capital of the US at that.

and

Wait, are criminals allowed to have guns in the US? I think not.

Except: STATES THAT ALLOW FELONS TO POSSESS HANDGUNS OR GET GUN PERMITS OR LICENSES

"
South Dakota

After 15 years has elapsed since the person was last discharged from prison, jail, probation, or parole (S.D. Codified Laws § 22-14-15).
"

"

Minnesota

After 10 years has elapsed since the person was restored to civil rights and during that time the person was not convicted of any other crime of violence (Minn. Stat. § 609.165 subd. 1a).
"

"
Louisiana

After 10 years from the date of completion of sentence, probation, parole, or suspension of sentence (La. Rev. Stat. § 14:95.1 (c)(1)).
"

Louisiana being the murder capital of the US at that.

you are making our points not yours posting such links

post a few more will ya

Fucking hell.

Yes.... only the rich and some police are allowed to have guns... yet the criminals get guns even though they have extreme gun control.......

You don't care about the truth, that British gun control doesn't work and that criminals get the guns they want or need, and use them when they want to use them.

You come on here, you know what you're talking about is a fucking lie, and it doesn't stop you.

ANYONE can have a gun, except criminals. But they need to be able to get a license.

Moron...... handguns are banned for normal people, the kind of gun for self defense...the rich have their few choices of hunting shotgun... the criminals get whatever they want.... you are a lying sack of crap.....

The only ones who have the guns they want or need are the criminals, while normal British citizens are the victims of increasing violent crime...

Your argument is so full of shit, you had to insult me because you can't keep up your poor argument.

Tell us again about "Lawless" London....

Crime is soaring in Britain’s capital with stabbings and robbery on the rise

A graphic illustration of how bad things are in London came earlier this month when the city was rocked by a “machine gun” shooting, barely 20 minutes after another man was knifed in a bloody attack.

Witnesses to the shooting said the victim was sitting in his car when he was shot a number of times — terrifyingly it sounded like rapid machine gun fire.

A resident who came across the victim told London’s Evening Standard: “I’ve been telling my wife it’s not safe to bring kids up here. Guns are rampant. You never know what’s going to happen tomorrow. My son was really scared — he was crying.”

"Lawless London" with less murders than 90 out of the 93 cities in the US with a population of 250,000 or more. London has 8 million.

Are you saying most of the US large cities are lawless?

No, I insult you because you are immune to facts, truth and reality. And, of course, you are a doofus. Gun crime last year in Britain was up 44%..... that means, doofus, that criminals are getting guns that they aren't allowed to have...... and this is an island without easily accessible borders.......

I'm immune to facts.

How many fucking times do you have to say "gun free Britain" when you KNOW Britain isn't gun free?

I know you know it's not gun free, because I've told you a thousand fucking times.

Offences involving the use of weapons: data tables - Office for National Statistics

Table 2. All firearms.

Let's go back.

Facts. Truth. Reality.

Fact. London isn't Britain. Truth, London is in Britain, but isn't Britain. Reality, Britain is Britain, London is London.

This is April 12 2017. So this was taken from the same or similar set of statistics that I've pulled that ended March 2017. You know, the ones that show that Britain doesn't have a 40% increase in gun crime.

"The Met Police's figures showed there were 2,544 gun crime offences from April 2016 to April 2017 compared to 1,793 offences from 2015 until 2016."

So, there were 2,544 gun crime offenses in LONDON in the period of April 2016 to March 2017.

"The Met said although crime rates were rising they remained at a much lower level than five years ago."

You probably missed this. That compared to five years before, rates are much lower.

Tableau Public

You can click on the second button at the top left in case you didn't notice it.

New York has a similar population and a murder rate of 3.4 per 100,000 people. That's 289 people.

St Louis has a population of 311,000 and a murder stat of 205, nearly double London's and yet with a population 24 times smaller.

Something like 93 US cities over 250,000 and ONLY three of them have a murder rate lower than London's.

Three cities out of 93 with less of a murder than London when London is having a bad time.

Now, you're insulting me because I KNOW THE TRUTH, REALITY and FACTS and you're just making shit up.

Read a report that says gun crime has increased in London by 40%, you don't bother to go check it out, you just parrot it, without understand it.

Yes....exactly, Britain with their extreme gun control laws can't keep guns out of the hands of violent criminals....your entire post just confirmed that fact.... and with gun crime increasing 44% in London alone last year, you post becomes funnier every time you post it....

You are the asshats who don't understand that murder isn't the totality of how you measure gun crime.... you cling to murder because the British criminal doesn't tend to kill their victims, which allows you to lie about the effectiveness of British gun control....... they have had a lower gun murder rate than the U.S. going back hundreds of years, while their gun crime is increasing after they banned and confiscated guns for law abiding people....

Tell us again about "Lawless" London....

Crime is soaring in Britain’s capital with stabbings and robbery on the rise

A graphic illustration of how bad things are in London came earlier this month when the city was rocked by a “machine gun” shooting, barely 20 minutes after another man was knifed in a bloody attack.

Witnesses to the shooting said the victim was sitting in his car when he was shot a number of times — terrifyingly it sounded like rapid machine gun fire.

A resident who came across the victim told London’s Evening Standard: “I’ve been telling my wife it’s not safe to bring kids up here. Guns are rampant. You never know what’s going to happen tomorrow. My son was really scared — he was crying.”

"Lawless London" with less murders than 90 out of the 93 cities in the US with a population of 250,000 or more. London has 8 million.

Are you saying most of the US large cities are lawless?

Democrat controlled cities in the U.S....St. Louis, Baltimore, D.C. Chicago...are lawless....or don't you read the news? And they also have extreme gun control in those cities...notice a pattern?

I'm immune to facts.

Table 2. All firearms.

Let's go back.

Facts. Truth. Reality.

Tableau Public

Yes....exactly, Britain with their extreme gun control laws can't keep guns out of the hands of violent criminals....your entire post just confirmed that fact.... and with gun crime increasing 44% in London alone last year, you post becomes funnier every time you post it....

You are the asshats who don't understand that murder isn't the totality of how you measure gun crime.... you cling to murder because the British criminal doesn't tend to kill their victims, which allows you to lie about the effectiveness of British gun control....... they have had a lower gun murder rate than the U.S. going back hundreds of years, while their gun crime is increasing after they banned and confiscated guns for law abiding people....

indeed he did a great job of affirming

what we have been saying

--LOL

And here we have another shooting in gun free Britain. Unlike other shootings where the criminal, with the illegal gun, shoots to wound, this victim was killed...by the criminal with the gun on the gun free island of Britain...

Man in his 20s shot dead in residential area of Wolverhampton

Fucking hell.

of course it isnt gun free

that is the point of the post

even though you lefties have made it almost impossible

for the honest citizen of the UK to own a firearm

the bad guy has (as in this case) had no problem obtaining one

No, it isn't the point of the post at all.

He said it was "gun free" because he's saying there isn't LEGAL GUN OWNERSHIP.

That's bullshit, because there is legal gun ownership.

Guns in the United Kingdom — Firearms, gun law and gun control

2.4 million guns in the UK owned by CIVILIANS.

That's 3.79 guns per 100 people.

Okay, the US is at 120 guns per 100 people, the US has a lot more guns than the UK, but the UK still has LEGAL GUNS.

Not only that, I've told the OP a MILLION TIMES and every fucking time he comes back with the same SHIT.

Do you really think LYING is going to help his argument.

Wait until he starts the insults.

Oh, wait, it only took to post 7 before he pulled out the insults.

In fact, the OP has admitted in the past that it's not the truth that matters at all. It's about spreading your message, no matter how full of lies it is.

once again stop your bs

it is almost impossible for the law abiding to own a firearm of any substance in the UK

and that is the point of the thread

In the United Kingdom, access by the general public to firearms is tightly controlled by law which is much more restrictive than the minimum rules required by the European Firearms Directive, but it is less restrictive in Northern Ireland. The country has one of the lowest rates of gun homicides in the world.[1] There were 0.05 recorded intentional homicides committed with a firearm per 100,000 inhabitants in the five years to 2011 (15 to 38 people per annum). Gun homicides accounted for 2.4% of all homicides in the year 2011.[2] There is some concern over the availability of illegal firearms.[3][4][5] Office for National Statistics figures show 7,866 offences in which firearms were involved in the year ending March 2015, 2% up on the previous year and the first increase in 10 years. Of these, 19 were fatalities, 10 fewer than the previous year and the lowest since records began in 1969.[6] There was a further rise to 8,399 in the year ending March 2016, the highest number in four years, but significantly lower than the all-time high of 24,094 in 2003/04. Twenty-six resulted in fatal injuries.

Members of the public may own sporting rifles and shotguns, subject to licensing, but handguns were effectively banned

Firearms policy in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

hell then to consider trying to defend yourself with firearm in the UK --LOL

the other day the Government brought charges to a law abiding citizen

who defended himself with a paintball gun

A British farmer who lives in Muldersdrift was arrested on charges of attempted murder after he fired shots with a paintball gun into the ground to warn a trespasser to leave his land.

British farmer charged with attempted murder after firing paintball gun to warn trespasser | Krugersdorp News

you are a nutjob if you think the law abiding in the UK has access to legal firearms

BS?

What BS is that.

2.4 million LEGAL guns in the hands of UK CITIZENS in the UK. That's not "gun free", is it?

Yes, it's difficult for people to get guns.

I didn't say it wasn't. I said it's not "GUN FREE". Do you understand?

I also pointed out the difference in gun ownership between the UK and the US. Does that mean I'm talking BS or you can't read?

If the point of the thread were "the UK is not gun free, but guns are more heavily restricted", then don't you think the OP should have written "the UK is not gun free, but guns are more heavily restricted" than coming on here and writing a complete lie.

Apparently with 2.4 million legal guns in the hands of citizens it's perfectly okay to say "gun free Britain" but it's BS to say 2.4 million guns isn't "gun free".

How many people think you're being truthful?

And here we have another shooting in gun free Britain. Unlike other shootings where the criminal, with the illegal gun, shoots to wound, this victim was killed...by the criminal with the gun on the gun free island of Britain...

We are more than lucky that we were born in Jolly ole England.

That luck isn't holding...... especially if you are a young girl getting gang raped by muslim gangs....

I'm immune to facts.

Table 2. All firearms.

Let's go back.

Facts. Truth. Reality.

Tableau Public

what we have been saying

--LOL

What did I apparently affirm?

You're so full of shit.

I'm interested in the truth.

You people come on here and twist the truth, usually tell outright lies, like the OP, and you do it DELIBERATELY.

Why do you think the OP has started many, many threads with "gun free Britain" in?

Because he's deliberately trying to mislead people.

Fucking hell.

of course it isnt gun free

that is the point of the post

even though you lefties have made it almost impossible

for the honest citizen of the UK to own a firearm

the bad guy has (as in this case) had no problem obtaining one

No, it isn't the point of the post at all.

He said it was "gun free" because he's saying there isn't LEGAL GUN OWNERSHIP.

That's bullshit, because there is legal gun ownership.

Guns in the United Kingdom — Firearms, gun law and gun control

2.4 million guns in the UK owned by CIVILIANS.

That's 3.79 guns per 100 people.

Okay, the US is at 120 guns per 100 people, the US has a lot more guns than the UK, but the UK still has LEGAL GUNS.

Not only that, I've told the OP a MILLION TIMES and every fucking time he comes back with the same SHIT.

Do you really think LYING is going to help his argument.

Wait until he starts the insults.

Oh, wait, it only took to post 7 before he pulled out the insults.

In fact, the OP has admitted in the past that it's not the truth that matters at all. It's about spreading your message, no matter how full of lies it is.

once again stop your bs

it is almost impossible for the law abiding to own a firearm of any substance in the UK

and that is the point of the thread

In the United Kingdom, access by the general public to firearms is tightly controlled by law which is much more restrictive than the minimum rules required by the European Firearms Directive, but it is less restrictive in Northern Ireland. The country has one of the lowest rates of gun homicides in the world.[1] There were 0.05 recorded intentional homicides committed with a firearm per 100,000 inhabitants in the five years to 2011 (15 to 38 people per annum). Gun homicides accounted for 2.4% of all homicides in the year 2011.[2] There is some concern over the availability of illegal firearms.[3][4][5] Office for National Statistics figures show 7,866 offences in which firearms were involved in the year ending March 2015, 2% up on the previous year and the first increase in 10 years. Of these, 19 were fatalities, 10 fewer than the previous year and the lowest since records began in 1969.[6] There was a further rise to 8,399 in the year ending March 2016, the highest number in four years, but significantly lower than the all-time high of 24,094 in 2003/04. Twenty-six resulted in fatal injuries.

Members of the public may own sporting rifles and shotguns, subject to licensing, but handguns were effectively banned

Firearms policy in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

hell then to consider trying to defend yourself with firearm in the UK --LOL

the other day the Government brought charges to a law abiding citizen

who defended himself with a paintball gun

A British farmer who lives in Muldersdrift was arrested on charges of attempted murder after he fired shots with a paintball gun into the ground to warn a trespasser to leave his land.

British farmer charged with attempted murder after firing paintball gun to warn trespasser | Krugersdorp News

you are a nutjob if you think the law abiding in the UK has access to legal firearms

BS?

What BS is that.

2.4 million LEGAL guns in the hands of UK CITIZENS in the UK. That's not "gun free", is it?

Yes, it's difficult for people to get guns.

I didn't say it wasn't. I said it's not "GUN FREE". Do you understand?

I also pointed out the difference in gun ownership between the UK and the US. Does that mean I'm talking BS or you can't read?

If the point of the thread were "the UK is not gun free, but guns are more heavily restricted", then don't you think the OP should have written "the UK is not gun free, but guns are more heavily restricted" than coming on here and writing a complete lie.

Apparently with 2.4 million legal guns in the hands of citizens it's perfectly okay to say "gun free Britain" but it's BS to say 2.4 million guns isn't "gun free".

How many people think you're being truthful?

Moron..... your buddies in the gun control movement are the ones who tell us Britain is gun free.... I merely repeat what they keep telling us on democrat controlled news sources...... I know that criminals get guns in gun free Britain..... you won't admit it.

I'm immune to facts.

Table 2. All firearms.

Let's go back.

Facts. Truth. Reality.

Tableau Public

what we have been saying

--LOL

What did I apparently affirm?

You're so full of shit.

I'm interested in the truth.

You people come on here and twist the truth, usually tell outright lies, like the OP, and you do it DELIBERATELY.

Why do you think the OP has started many, many threads with "gun free Britain" in?

Because he's deliberately trying to mislead people.

You have never been interested in the truth.... if you did, you would have to acknowledge that law abiding people who own and carry guns do not increase the gun crime rate....and taking guns away from law abiding people doesn't lower the gun crime rate.......

you refuse to admit the truth, facts and reality because you have a phobia about guns and gun owners...

We are more than lucky that we were born in Jolly ole England.

That luck isn't holding...... especially if you are a young girl getting gang raped by muslim gangs....

Blame the EU for the Muslim Infiltration. Put the mark of Cain on Brussels.

I'm immune to facts.

Table 2. All firearms.

Let's go back.

Facts. Truth. Reality.

Tableau Public

Now, is "extreme gun control" the same as "gun free Britain"?

Don't worry, I know you won't answer the fucking question. We both know the answer is no.

So why the fuck do you lie? You'll write another post in a day, a week, a month, who knows? that says "gun free Britain", even though you know it to be a lie, won't you?

Okay, "extreme gun control" won't keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

Fine.

What does it do then?

Police being killed by guns in the line of duty. We're getting onto facts here.

List of British police officers killed in the line of duty - Wikipedia

UK 2017 = 1 stabbed
2016 = 0
2015 = 1 run over.

US 2017 = 135 (46 killed by gunfire)
2016 = 161 (67 killed by gunfire)
2015 = 163 (43 killed by gunfire).

Okay, the UK has a population 5 times smaller. So, let's pretend the UK has a population of 300 million.

UK 2017 = 5 (none with guns)
2016 = 0
2015 = 5 (none with guns).

Spot the difference.

Let's look at murder rates.

573 murders in the UK in 2015.
15,883 murders in the US in 2015

573*5=2864. 2,864*5=14,325

So, take the UK murder rate. Times it by five, to get to the US population. Then times it by five again, because, fuck it, we can. And the UK still has a murder rate LOWER than the US's.

And you want to know what strict gun control does in the UK.

The US murder rate is something like 3/4 of the US's murder rate.

FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.

Forum List

Back