Another border patrol agent gunned down by illegals, this time in front of his family

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
[ame=http://youtu.be/lsgJ_F_ug0U]Two Illegal Aliens Murder Texas Border Patrol Agent in Front of His Family - YouTube[/ame]

The left says the border is secure. Tell me then, why were these two men able to kill this man in front of his family after being deported 6 timrs between the two of them? If our borders were secure these two illegal animals wouldn't have been here.

Yep, and they have been deported multiple times but Obama lets them back in. Now look what happened

-Geaux

Suspected Killers of US Border Agent Deported Multiple Times

Two illegal immigrants from Mexico charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of an off-duty U.S. Border Patrol agent in front of his family reportedly have been arrested and deported from the U.S. numerous times.

FoxNews.com reported:

One suspect has been arrested no fewer than four times for entering the U.S. illegally, according to federal court records. The other has been deported twice after entering the U.S. illegally, sources said.

Gustavo Tijerina, 30, and Ismael Hernandez, 40, were arraigned Tuesday afternoon inside the Willacy County jail library. They were ordered held without bail after being charged with capital murder of a peace officer, attempted murder, and a variety of lesser charges.

The pair, who have been living in Texas illegally, confessed after being interviewed multiple times Monday to killing Border Patrol agent Javier Vega Jr. in front of his wife and two kids and his parents Sunday night while they were fishing in Santa Monica.

[...]

Tijerina, who according to records was arrested at least four times between 2007 and 2010 for entering the U.S. illegally, and Hernandez allegedly approached Vega and his family and tried to rob them on Sunday night. When Vega pulled out his weapon, the suspects allegedly shot him in the chest, killing him. Vega's father was shot in the hip and is recovering at a nearby hospital.

Suspects in Border Agent Murder Were Deported Multiple Times | Fox News Insider

BORDER PATROL CONFESSES: CITIZENSHIP 'NO LONGER MATTERS'
Shock video reveals frustration of agents

U.S. trucker has posted a video on YouTube in which he pulls up to a U.S. border checkpoint in Texas and gets cleared to pass through after receiving a shocking answer to his very simple question.

“How you doing? U.S. Border Patrol. How many people on board?” the agent donning dark sunglasses asks trucker Travis Pope in the video shot July 29.

Pope, of Dayton, Texas, tells the agent he’s alone in the truck.

“U.S. citizen?” asks the agent.

“Yeah, but does it really matter?” Pope then asks.

“Not anymore, unfortunately. Thank you,” the agent says as he shakes his head and walks away from the truck, allowing Pope to drive through the checkpoint.

Read more at Border Patrol confesses: Citizenship ?no longer matters?

Read more at Border Patrol confesses: Citizenship ?no longer matters?

• Banned
Wow, a couple responses.

I suppose had the killers been white & the dead brown we'd have a dozen pages by now. Sad.....

• Banned
The border is secure? Who in the hell says that? No one. It's 1,300 miles without so much as a tee marker! Do you just make this shit up, because you'd have to...
[ame=http://youtu.be/clYe4q0foYc]Obama Says Border Safe - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://youtu.be/dMZ1RoS0laU]Borders now "more secure than they have ever been," Carney says - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://youtu.be/IuZe0tNvmeM][VIDEO] Janet Napolitano saying the border is more secure than it has ever been - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
The border is secure? Who in the hell says that? No one. It's 1,300 miles without so much as a tee marker! Do you just make this shit up, because you'd have to...
Well let me help you out here, a 1,300 mile unfenced border is not secure. Clear now? Moving on.

• Banned
Clearly I already knew that. Hence me mocking the morons on the left who think otherwise.

So, who didn't close it? Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush, and Bush? Mock those bastards, they've owned the White House longer than the Dems eh? Or is that just not an issue for you when your bastards are in charge?

Clearly I already knew that. Hence me mocking the morons on the left who think otherwise.

So, who didn't close it? Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush, and Bush? Mock those bastards, they've owned the White House longer than the Dems eh? Or is that just not an issue for you when your bastards are in charge?

None of them closed it but only one has the power to do so today..... Nixon? Ford? Clinton? Bush? Carter?

OBAMA

My liberal brother swears the border is secure.

So, he's as big a dummy as you are. The acorn doesn't fall from the dumbshit tree eh...

Forum List

Back