Another border patrol agent gunned down by illegals, this time in front of his family

Clearly I already knew that. Hence me mocking the morons on the left who think otherwise.

So, who didn't close it? Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush, and Bush? Mock those bastards, they've owned the White House longer than the Dems eh? Or is that just not an issue for you when your bastards are in charge?

None of them closed it but only one has the power to do so today..... Nixon? Ford? Clinton? Bush? Carter?

OBAMA
Yeah, and how would you like him to fence off 1,300 miles, and with what funds? Does he have a magic fucking wand there buddy?

Two Illegal Aliens Murder Texas Border Patrol Agent in Front of His Family - YouTube

The left says the border is secure. Tell me then, why were these two men able to kill this man in front of his family after being deported 6 timrs between the two of them? If our borders were secure these two illegal animals wouldn't have been here.
FACT: The Southern border IS secure unlike the Northern border by Canada. But if someone has the intent of killing someone else they will find a way to do it whether they are illegals or citizens born in this country.

So, who didn't close it? Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush, and Bush? Mock those bastards, they've owned the White House longer than the Dems eh? Or is that just not an issue for you when your bastards are in charge?

None of them closed it but only one has the power to do so today..... Nixon? Ford? Clinton? Bush? Carter?

OBAMA
Yeah, and how would you like him to fence off 1,300 miles, and with what funds? Does he have a magic fucking wand there buddy?

Gee I don't know, how bout we stop giving the Solyndras of America billions of dollars? How bout we cut back 1 or 2% of all of our foreign aid? How bout we learn to prioritize our budget? How bout we actually CREATE A BUDGET?
How bout you pull your head out of your ass, stop making excuses & start searching for solutions?

Two Illegal Aliens Murder Texas Border Patrol Agent in Front of His Family - YouTube

The left says the border is secure. Tell me then, why were these two men able to kill this man in front of his family after being deported 6 timrs between the two of them? If our borders were secure these two illegal animals wouldn't have been here.
FACT: The Southern border IS secure unlike the Northern border by Canada. But if someone has the intent of killing someone else they will find a way to do it whether they are illegals or citizens born in this country.

^^^^^^^right on cue lol

The border is secure eh?

You are an uninformed nit wit.
Prove it asswipe? Go ahead and try...

I already did dumbass. Lololololol

The only thing you proved is that you are such a useless partisan shit that you can't just call BS bullshit without trying to make points off of it, and you have no solutions, and your aren't willing to pay for them anyway, and you just want fucking magic to happen without understanding that it took 50 years to get into this state and it ain't gonna change overnight!

OBAMA

Gee I don't know, how bout we stop giving the Solyndras of America billions of dollars? How bout we cut back 1 or 2% of all of our foreign aid? How bout we learn to prioritize our budget? How bout we actually CREATE A BUDGET?
How bout you pull your head out of your ass, stop making excuses & start searching for solutions?
How about you learn to do math and post real numbers like a man instead of the stupid pussy you actually are?

The only thing you proved is that you are such a useless partisan shit that you can't just call BS bullshit without trying to make points off of it, and you have no solutions, and your aren't willing to pay for them anyway, and you just want fucking magic to happen without understanding that it took 50 years to get into this state and it ain't gonna change overnight!

You've further proven my point. Just a couple of posts abouve yours I offered some ideas. And still all you have are EXCUSES. With like minded people like you in charge it won't even happen in the next 50 years.

How about you learn to do math and post real numbers like a man instead of the stupid pussy you actually are?

Did you actually paint your house or just eat a bunch of paint chips? I'm beginning to think the latter...

You've further proven my point. Just a couple of posts abouve yours I offered some ideas. And still all you have are EXCUSES. With like minded people like you in charge it won't even happen in the next 50 years.
You haven't offered anything but partisan crap. You aren't even working with real numbers yet. And even if you were, Obama would be fucking retired before it could even happen, assuming that the American land owners would sell you their land, and lots of them won't, so you'll have to take it there Mr. Private Property.

For 50 years we've let people just walk across the damn border but suddenly it's all Obama's fault now? Grow the fuck up...

Did you actually paint your house or just eat a bunch of paint chips? I'm beginning to think the latter...
How about you try being a man and dealing with reality? I'd love to see that for once.

Goodnight retard

And the total partisan pussy runs, as always...

Runs where idiot? This thread, myself & you will all be here when the sun comes up tomorrow.
You'll still be as pathetic as ever but we'll all be here none the less.

Nonetheless is one word dummy. And try to bring both your balls and some math tomorrow eh? When you do the math you'll see why no one has closed the damn border, for 50 fucking years!

Runs where idiot? This thread, myself & you will all be here when the sun comes up tomorrow.

Nonetheless is one word dummy. And try to bring both your balls and some math tomorrow eh? When you do the math you'll see why no one has closed the damn border, for 50 fucking years!

Forward comrade.

The border is secure? Who in the hell says that? No one. It's 1,300 miles without so much as a tee marker! Do you just make this shit up, because you'd have to...
Well let me help you out here, a 1,300 mile unfenced border is not secure. Clear now? Moving on.

And yet they won't build the fence and keep saying things are just fine. Of course, the big problem is that government gives people too many reasons to sneak in illegally. It's not treated like a crime, it's treated like an achievement that deserves to be rewarded.

We wouldn't have the traffic at the border if government didn't give them incentive to sneak in.

We could build an electric fence and increase border security. We could let the border guards have guns. We could cut off welfare for illegal aliens. We could make it a crime to aid and abet illegal aliens. No companies should be allowed to hire them. We could clarify the constitution to ensure that children of illegal aliens are not granted citizenship.

We could only allow legal immigrants and actual refugees to come in our country. If there was nothing to gain by entering illegally, most wouldn't bother.

We would have more resources to devote to the drug cartels and other violent criminals.

I am tired of hearing that it's impossible to improve security at the border. It would be way easier than attempting to take over the health care industry, yet government thinks it can do that.

Last edited:

Why not line the border with National Guard? Add regular Army as well. The point is Obama is doing NOTHING which is a green light? Give me your deadbeats and free-loaders. We are new America

-Geaux

Yep, and we used to not have jets, cars and other modern marvels but did something about it. Why does the left like to live in the past?

I can wait

-Geaux

Your obsession with genitals withstanding, what type of math would you like to discuss? Liberal math or real math?

Forum List

Back