Another black teenager killed

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Racist!
You're not supposed to notice black on black killings..the only thing that matters is when white or Hispanics kill blacks, and when that happens, it's ALWAYS racially motivated!

Where is the media out rage? Why isn't there any national media attention?

Teen killed in shooting, another teen charged with murder

Teen killed in shooting, another teen charged with murder | WCNC.com Charlotte

No wait the shooter was also a black teenager.

Weekend Fight Turns Deadly in Southwest Charlotte | Charlotte News | Weather | Carolina Panthers | Bobcats | FOX Charlotte | Crime

I guess it wasn't a white guy doing the shooting.

What would the outrage be? he is being charged with murder. Cons... please take a deep breath and collect your thoughts.

Isn't John Kempson death worth the same attention as Trayvon Martins death?
That's why I say people who push certain killings of children in front of others have nothing but one agenda and that is pushing racism and hate.

Weekend Fight Turns Deadly in Southwest Charlotte | Charlotte News | Weather | Carolina Panthers | Bobcats | FOX Charlotte | Crime

What would the outrage be? he is being charged with murder. Cons... please take a deep breath and collect your thoughts.

No media attention no outrage at the death of certain black kids, only when it race related, when the shooter is of the light skin tone does it get any media attention.

Maybe it was because the shooter was arrested and charged with murder? The issue with the Martin case appears to be that Zimmerman has not been charged.

That's why I say people who push certain killings of children in front of others have nothing but one agenda and that is pushing racism and hate.

The outrage is that someone who seems racist shoots an unarmed black man after the police told him not to follow him in which all evidence so far has pointed to a murder and he is not in jail.

Maybe it was because the shooter was arrested and charged with murder? The issue with the Martin case appears to be that Zimmerman has not been charged.
The outrage only comes when it white or light skin person shooting a black skin person
Why do blacks complain about whitey killing black kids when black are killing black kids more than whitey is? Where is the outrage when this happens?

The outrage is that someone who seems racist shoots an unarmed black man after the police told him not to follow him in which all evidence so far has pointed to a murder and he is not in jail.

It appears Zimmerman may have acted in self defense, moron.
Before leading him to the gallows, like "Liberals" of your ilk would like to do, let's wait until all the evidence is presented, the investigation is complete, etc.

OK asswipe?

Good.

Now, STFU with the race-bating.

I don't get it. Why is one death more important than the other? Dead is dead, unless there is an agenda to be pushed.

Before leading him to the gallows, like "Liberals" of your ilk would like to do, let's wait until all the evidence is presented, the investigation is complete, etc.

OK asswipe?

Good.

It appears from what I have heard Zimmerman is a racist killer but I don't have all the facts.

OK asswipe?

Good.

It appears from what I have heard Zimmerman is a racist killer but I don't have all the facts.
Hell Al sharpton would call his mother a racist to get some media time in front of a camera. So I wouldn't go with what sharpton says.

Facts.

Zimmerman was packing

Zimmerman initiated the confrontation

Zimmerman was told to back off by the police

Zimmerman's state of mind was evident by the words he muttered just before confronting the kid

Between the time of the start of the confrontation, to the time Zimmerman shot the kid, we have only Zimmerman's story. The kid is dead, and cannot tell his side of the conflict.

So we have an armed man looking for a fight, starting one, then shooting the other person during the fight. That is clearly a case of manslaughter, no matter who was winning or losing the fight.

I would agree; fast action on the Charlotte killing.

Yeah, Zimmerman initiated the confrontation by sitting in his car and looking at the weird kid casing houses at night, in the rain.

Kid started walking towards him first. Then turned and ran when Zimmerman came towards him.

When Zimmerman went back to his car, kid beat the shit out of him.

No police. 911 operator told Zimmerman not to follow, and he stopped following.

Facts.

Zimmerman was packing

Zimmerman was told to back off by the police

Zimmerman's state of mind was evident by the words he muttered just before confronting the kid

Between the time of the start of the confrontation, to the time Zimmerman shot the kid, we have only Zimmerman's story. The kid is dead, and cannot tell his side of the conflict.

So we have an armed man looking for a fight, starting one, then shooting the other person during the fight. That is clearly a case of manslaughter, no matter who was winning or losing the fight.

Zimmerman was packing
Fact he had that right

Fact he had to right to ask someone he had never seen in his community who they were and what they needed.
Fact if I lived in an area that had home break ins I would have ask a stranger what he wanted
Fact when the dispatcher said that Zimmerman did not need to follow Martin Zimmerman stop,
Fact trayvon walked up to Zimmerman and hit him without any justification.
Fact Trayvon went for Zimmerman's gun

Fact you hear what you want to hear. There is no clear proof what he said, you would have never thought to listen for that word unless it was pointed out.

Fact there are 911 audios about what happen I suggest you listen to one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back