Another American citizen is detained in North Korea, taking total to four

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Source: The Washington Post

By Anna Fifield May 7 at 9:40 AM

TOKYO — North Korea has detained another American who worked at a private university in Pyongyang, taking to four the number of U.S. citizens who are being held by Kim Jong Un’s regime.

Kim Hak-song, who worked for the Pyongyang University of Science and Technology, was detained Saturday, North Korea’s state news agency said.

“A relevant institution of the DPRK detained American citizen Kim Hak Song on May 6 under a law of the DPRK on suspicion of his hostile acts against it,” the Korean Central News Agency said, using the abbreviation for the North’s official name.

No other details about Kim were immediately available.
Two weeks earlier, North Korea detained another U.S. citizen, Kim Sang-dok or Tony Kim, as he waited to board a flight at Pyongyang airport. He had been teaching a class in international finance and management at the same university, known as PUST.

Read more: Another American citizen is detained in North Korea, taking total to four

Did Trump pussy out?

TOKYO — North Korea has detained another American who worked at a private university in Pyongyang, taking to four the number of U.S. citizens who are being held by Kim Jong Un’s regime.

Kim Hak-song, who worked for the Pyongyang University of Science and Technology, was detained Saturday, North Korea’s state news agency said.

“A relevant institution of the DPRK detained American citizen Kim Hak Song on May 6 under a law of the DPRK on suspicion of his hostile acts against it,” the Korean Central News Agency said, using the abbreviation for the North’s official name.

Two weeks earlier, North Korea detained another U.S. citizen, Kim Sang-dok or Tony Kim, as he waited to board a flight at Pyongyang airport. He had been teaching a class in international finance and management at the same university, known as PUST.

Read more: Another American citizen is detained in North Korea, taking total to four

Did Trump pussy out?

I doubt Trump pussed out on his current neocon proclivities, since they are actually the brainchild of the globalist asshats in his administration - especially McMasters. That being said, the well of sympathy I have for any American getting caught in NK for any reason is completely dry. He made his choice to go to an absolute no go destination - now he can live with it. Not one fuck will be given about his fate.

Just what in the hell are these Progressives doing in North KOrea teaching courses on Freedom or how to take over a gov....Stupid. people.
banana2.gif

probably another DUAL CITIZEN though i don't know that for sure . I have little sympathy for any that manage to get to the USA and then go back to their homeland hellhole and get snagged . Same thing happens in 'iran' Matthew !!

that Otto guy , he took a flag or propaganda piece from a wall in a 'nork' hotel , caught on camera if i recall .

probably another DUAL CITIZEN though i don't know that for sure . I have little sympathy for any that manage to get to the USA and then go back to their homeland hellhole and get snagged . Same thing happens in 'iran' Matthew !!

Pic does not look Korean at all. Probably not there on "business"?

3B9F2B8300000578-4064558-image-a-21_1482639814183.jpg

there are also photos where he is crying......while in custody. Maybe they will use him as human shield on the launch pad? It ain't going to be fun for him I would bet. No more hotel food.

View attachment 125411

there are also photos where he is crying......while in custody. Maybe they will use him as human shield on the launch pad? It ain't going to be fun for him I would bet. No more hotel food.
--------------------------------------------------------------- thats the Otto guy i think , i mentioned him in my first post didn't i ?? He was caught on camera taking a poster of something from a hotel wall in a 'nork' hotel . I think that this 'otto' guy is born American , was stupid for going to 'nork land' and more stupid for not keeping his stupid pranks to himself Yeller .

Last edited:
Odds are very high that all four of those people taken are liberal.
Nature has something called natural selection which is constantly weeding out the rejects.
The laws of nature are very simple.
You don't go stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things.
Some laws of nature like gravity should be accepted.

Remember, North Korea blocks most non-local news sources so it's highly probable the fat kid does't understand that Obama is no longer "president".

He likely is going to have to learn the hard way.

Nature has something called natural selection which is constantly weeding out the rejects.
Yes yea yea :blahblah:
Don't put party over country.

View attachment 125411

--------------------------------------------------------------- thats the Otto guy i think , i mentioned him in my first post didn't i ?? He was caught on camera taking a poster of something from a hotel wall in a 'nork' hotel . I think that this 'otto' guy is born American , was stupid for going to 'nork land' and more stupid for not keeping his stupid pranks to himself Yeller .

You are correct. My apologies.

The Korean Central News Agency says officials "intercepted" Kim Sang-Duk at Pyongyang International Airport on April 22, 2017?

I think this pic is him.
download.jpg

thanks but no big deal , ----------- the Otto guy just thought that he was going to be cool and show off when he got home as he yucked it up with his friends . He messed around and if taking a worthless piece of propaganda with out permission of the propaganda piece owner is stealing then they got 'Otto' by the nutz Ol'Yeller !!

Yes yea yea :blahblah:
Don't put party over country.
Nothing party about it. When something stupid is done it's only natural to look at the largest group of stupid people first. I doubt very much those folks taken are Amish.

Did Trump pussy out?

I doubt Trump pussed out on his current neocon proclivities, since they are actually the brainchild of the globalist asshats in his administration - especially McMasters. That being said, the well of sympathy I have for any American getting caught in NK for any reason is completely dry. He made his choice to go to an absolute no go destination - now he can live with it. Not one fuck will be given about his fate.

First, trump IS an asshat globalist.

Second, he won't do a thing because he can't make a profit.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

These people remind me of journalists who travel to war zones and get captured and jailed. And the media gets the public all worked up about freeing them.

I say let them all rot. They went there knowing full well the place was ran by a brutal dictator. ..... :cool:

in the case of journalists i pretty much agree . The journalists think that they are Noble heros but all they are doing is working for MONEY Sunni .

Somebody explain to me why the US is allowing travel to North Korea?
The US until recently had a ban on travel to Cuba, but yet you were free to go to North Korea?
Something does not make sense there,

Somebody explain to me why the US is allowing travel to North Korea?
The US until recently had a ban on travel to Cuba, but yet you were free to go to North Korea?
Something does not make sense there,
I would bet that half of the so called tourists to N Korea are undercover agents working for the CIA or other spy agencies. ..... :cool:

Last edited:

Did Trump pussy out?

First, trump IS an asshat globalist.

Second, he won't do a thing because he can't make a profit.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
So Trump should do something like your fearless leader shit stain?
Like send Dennis rodman?

Forum List

Back