Another Airbus Bites The Dirt

Let's see.... count up the posts where I've expressed "upset" and it comes to....

well, the next one will make One.

From the first here I inquired as to what the point is here. As did others.
We have yet to hear anything except a lot of Peewee Hermanesque jibbering.

The others who similarly inquired seem to have become bored and left.
Not me. I like my entertainment cheap. Also don't mind watching my victim sweat. I'm kinda sadistic that way.
emot-munch.gif

Oh dear!

The "simple upset" has turned to outright wrath!

Sadism seems to be endemic among the French so maybe you're tipping your hand about your defending the undefendable!

Mon dieu, I have not posted about underwear.

As we are on a new page leave us reiterate the question now before us that being, i.e. to wit:

How come, if a nutjob takes an instrument called an "AR-15" and shoots a bunch of people, we hear ad nauseum that "it's not the fault of the gun"... yet if a nutjob takes an instrument called an "Airbus" and crashes a bunch of people, "it IS the fault of the plane"?

Things that make one utter a low humming sound...

Last edited:
What a wonderful opportunity to return to the subject of the thread and offer up one of those "links" you Democrats so love:

Accidents and incidents involving the Airbus A320 family - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Meanwhile, I must acknowledge your blatant attempt to highjack a thread concerning the propensity of airplanes to fall from the sky into one on the subject second closest to your heart; gun control.

Indeed?
Where did I ever post about gun control then?

Btw I seem to be the only one silly enough to be engaging you in this futility of pseudoexchange; there are no "Democrats".

And btow, your link lists only incidents involving a single plane model. It gives no greater context in terms of aviation history in general, hence we STILL have no clue where to place it and no apparent purpose for this thead.

But then -- tomorrow's another day.

Last edited:
What a wonderful opportunity to return to the subject of the thread and offer up one of those "links" you Democrats so love:

Accidents and incidents involving the Airbus A320 family - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Meanwhile, I must acknowledge your blatant attempt to highjack a thread concerning the propensity of airplanes to fall from the sky into one on the subject second closest to your heart; gun control.

Indeed?
Where did I ever post about gun control then?

Btw I seem to be the only one silly enough to be engaging you in this futility of pseudoexchange; there are no "Democrats".

And btow, your link lists only incidents involving a single plane model. It gives no greater context in terms of aviation history in general, hence we STILL have no clue where to place it and no apparent purpose for this thead.

But then -- tomorrow's another day.

...... and another day bites the dust with no evidence. Alrighty then.

Looks like boeing might get some orders, if this keeps up.

Ah but Boeings too can be flown into a mountain on purpose. Matter of fact any plane can. Henry has yet to figure out what his own point is for this thread.

Forum List

Back