Another african immigrant convicted of welfare fraud. $3.6 million

If it were up to me there would be no Welfare, Medicaid or any of that other social bullshit.

The Govt. is nothing more than a babysitter for those who don't want to take care of themselves and we taxpayers are footing the bill.

If you can't take care of yourself, tough shit. I sure don't want to bankroll your life.

This thread just highlights the fact that welfare fraud goes on all over and most of those committing the crime never get caught.

Get rid of welfare. End of problem.

Thats against the constitution.

General Welfare

If it were up to me there would be no Welfare, Medicaid or any of that other social bullshit.

The Govt. is nothing more than a babysitter for those who don't want to take care of themselves and we taxpayers are footing the bill.

If you can't take care of yourself, tough shit. I sure don't want to bankroll your life.

This thread just highlights the fact that welfare fraud goes on all over and most of those committing the crime never get caught.

General Welfare

No it isn't.

Where in the constitution does it say one group of people has to babysit, take care and provide money to care for another group??

That's called charity and you won't find that word in the constitution.

As for GW clause? It say to Promote the general Welfare. Not provide it.

General Welfare

No it isn't.

Where in the constitution does it say one group of people has to babysit, take care and provide money to care for another group??

Who said anything about a group of people babysitting another group? You live in capitalistic society. The fee for that is you have to pay taxes which the government then uses to promote the general welfare of all.

pro·mote
prəˈmōt/
verb
  1. 1.
    further the progress of (something, especially a cause, venture, or aim); support or actively encourage.
    synonyms: encourage, advocate, further, advance, assist, aid, help, contribute to,foster, nurture, develop, boost, stimulate, forward, work for
    "an organization promoting justice"

e

General Welfare

No it isn't.

Who said anything about a group of people babysitting another group? You live in capitalistic society. The fee for that is you have to pay taxes which the government then uses to promote the general welfare of all.

pro·mote
prəˈmōt/
verb
  1. 1.
    further the progress of (something, especially a cause, venture, or aim); support or actively encourage.
    synonyms: encourage, advocate, further, advance, assist, aid, help, contribute to,foster, nurture, develop, boost, stimulate, forward, work for

Well where to you think the money comes for to provide for them dumbass? It comes from taxpayers. One group providing for another.

That's one group of people being forced to provide charity for another. You won't find that word anywhere in the constitution.

Promote doesn't mean provide for.

General Welfare

No it isn't.

pro·mote
prəˈmōt/
verb
  1. 1.

Well where to you think the money comes for to provide for them dumbass? It comes from taxpayers. One group providing for another.

That's on group being forced to provide charity for another. You won't find that word anywhere in the constitution.

You do realize you can be a taxpayer in one instant and then be on welfare the next right? That word doesnt have to be in the constitution. The constitution was made purposely to be flexible. For instance. There are laws about driving a car on the books and no mention of cars in the constitution.

Tell me why you feel that way ?

You do realize you can be a taxpayer in one instant and then be on welfare the next right? That word doesnt have to be in the constitution. The constitution was made purposely to be flexible. For instance. There are laws about driving a car on the books and no mention of cars in the constitution.

Here we go again with that liberal crap about the "living constitution" and how unelected judges should be allowed to rewrite the constitution any way they please.

Tell me why you feel that way ?

I'm sick of my hard earned money being used to support those that won't take care of themselves.

Wanna be a single parent? No problem. Just be able to support your kids.

Freeloaders abound in America. People who have been playing the system for years.

I have no interest in bankrolling someones life for them. And the Govt. shouldn't be in the business of babysitting people who won't take care of themselves.

Nope. No where in the constitution does it say one group of people has to take care of and support another.

General Welfare

No it isn't.

pro·mote
prəˈmōt/
verb
  1. 1.

That's on group being forced to provide charity for another. You won't find that word anywhere in the constitution.

What a load of horseshit.

Cars aren't mentioned in the constitution because there were no such things as cars. Dumbass.

I'm sure the founding fathers would turn over in their graves if they could see the America of today.

An America where you have people who don't work. Produce kids that someone else pays for. Has welfare recipients who will take every damned thing they can get from the taxpayers of America. Free Stuff.

Yep. The FF would hardly be pleased to see the way America has turned out.

General Welfare

No it isn't.

pro·mote
prəˈmōt/
verb
  1. 1.

What a load of horseshit.

Cars aren't mentioned in the constitution because there were no such things as cars. Dumbass.

I'm sure the founding fathers would turn over in their graves if they could see the America of today.

An America where you have people who don't work. Produce kids that someone else pays for. Has welfare recipients who will take every damned thing they can get from the taxpayers of America. Free Stuff.

Yep. The FF would hardly be pleased to see the way America has turned out.
My point exactly. The constitution was put in place to be flexible to address future needs. The abundance of people on welfare is one of those things.

Get rid of Welfare and see how quickly people can take care of themselves when the free ride comes to a screeching halt.

Oh and how did the FF know what future needs would be? They didn't. The constitution isn't a living document. Its the constitution the country was founded on.

It wasn't meant to be flexible at all. It is what it is.

Get rid of Welfare and see how quickly people can take care of themselves when the free ride comes to a screeching halt.

Oh and how did the FF know what future needs would be? They didn't. The constitution isn't a living document. Its the constitution the country was founded on.

Yes. They will take from those that have....by force.

If you had paid attention in school you would realize how badly it is evident that you dont know what you are talking about.

Why is the Constitution called a living document

If you had paid attention in school you would realize how badly it is evident that you dont know what you are talking about.

Because I don't agree with you I don't know what I'm talking about??

Sorry Bub but I don't agree with you on welfare and the need for we taxpayers to take care of freeloaders.

Folks who made irresponsible decisions in their lives and now want someone else to provide the money for them to live.

As for the constitution?? You are right. It was meant to be flexible. The FF realized that times change.

The Living Constitution | University of Chicago Law School

You are also right it is a living document.

The Constitution is referred to as a living document because it is open to constant change whether by ratifying the Constitution with a new amendment or by repealing an existing amendment. Consequently, as time goes on and new issues and concerns arise, the Constitution can be changed to meet the demands of the present and future.

Thanks for the info. Good read on both flexibility and the living document.

Sorry Bub but I don't agree with you on welfare and the need for we taxpayers to take care of freeloaders.

Folks who made irresponsible decisions in their lives and now want someone else to provide the money for them to live.

As for the constitution?? You are right. It was meant to be flexible. The FF realized that times change.

The Constitution is referred to as a living document because it is open to constant change whether by ratifying the Constitution with a new amendment or by repealing an existing amendment. Consequently, as time goes on and new issues and concerns arise, the Constitution can be changed to meet the demands of the present and future.

No you dont know what you are talking about because you said the constitution was not formed with the intent of it being flexible.

I could care less if you agree with me or not. People are entitled to their opinions but they are not entitled to pretending those opinions are facts.

People make irresponsible decisions all the time. For instance you made the irresponsible decision to live in the US but you dont want to pay your taxes which go to support welfare in all forms.

Link below for a discussion on crony capitalism by 2 opposites on the political scene - Ralph Nader and Grover Norquist. They do both agree on too much corporate "free stuff". A good discussion for those who have the notion that only the poor and needy are stealing money from hardworking republicans. I say republicans, because we all know that demorats and liberals don't work. They just sit home and enjoy the good life watching t.v., voting for more free stuff, and waiting for the welfare check to come in.

No you dont know what you are talking about because you said the constitution was not formed with the intent of it being flexible.

I could care less if you agree with me or not. People are entitled to their opinions but they are not entitled to pretending those opinions are facts.

People make irresponsible decisions all the time. For instance you made the irresponsible decision to live in the US but you dont want to pay your taxes which go to support welfare in all forms.

Aw fuck off asshole. Go peddle your bullshit somewhere else. Prick.

Dont get mad homie. :laugh:

General Welfare

HAHAHA. Yeah - general welfare and they key word is "general". Taking money from whites and giving it to blacks is not promoting the general welfare. THINK
If that was really occurring then we would call it reparations. Since my taxes (Black man) go to support you (white boy) we can safely assume reparations are not being paid.

Dont get mad homie. :laugh:

Oh I don't get mad homie. I just say what I think and I think you are an asshole.

Forum List

Back