Another Abortion sicko

How many? Uh, a majority.

This is a non answer. How do you display a majority of an unspecified number? Besides, asking to show a majority of X is an impossibility, given (1) the immense size of the internet and (2) the fact that not everyone posts on the internet. This is why I asked you how many cases you would need before you stopped arguing something is "outside of the norm". 5? 10? 50? 100?

Which is why pulling things strickly from the internets is not a good idea sparky. Now what did you learn today?

I learned that your like to avoid facts which don't conform to your worldview.

This is a non answer. How do you display a majority of an unspecified number? Besides, asking to show a majority of X is an impossibility, given (1) the immense size of the internet and (2) the fact that not everyone posts on the internet. This is why I asked you how many cases you would need before you stopped arguing something is "outside of the norm". 5? 10? 50? 100?

Which is why pulling things strickly from the internets is not a good idea sparky. Now what did you learn today?

Or that pretending that the cherry picked anon internet postings should not be used to understand an entire issue, maybe? a little?

Or that pretending that the cherry picked anon internet postings should not be used to understand an entire issue, maybe? a little?

Well please help us understand how abortion doesnt effect people

Antiabortion group releases videos of clinic workers discussing live births - The Washington Post

One video features a D.C. doctor, Cesare Santangelo, who said that in the unlikely event that an abortion resulted in a live birth, “we would not help it

I mean, technically, you know, legally, we would be obligated to help it, you know, to survive, but . . . it probably wouldn’t,” Santangelo is shown telling the woman, who was 24 weeks pregnant. “It’s all in how vigorously you do things to help a fetus survive at this point.”

yep, these people are sickos

Still hurting from the much-deserved defeats of extremists Akin & Murdock, huh? Their troglodyte view of abortion rights died with the 1950s, and you have to get over it. They can't even win in conservative states like Missourri and Indiana.

Isn't losing two Presidential elections in a row because you only have aging white guys on your side enough to get you cavemen to stfu about abortion?

Someone is going to decide if a pregnancy will continue or not. In every pregnancy, that decision is made. We know who Conservatives do not think should have any right to have a role in that decision: The woman. The cops, nurses, priests, GOP state politicians...they all get to decide. Not the women. No wonder you lost.

Antiabortion group releases videos of clinic workers discussing live births - The Washington Post

One video features a D.C. doctor, Cesare Santangelo, who said that in the unlikely event that an abortion resulted in a live birth, “we would not help it

I mean, technically, you know, legally, we would be obligated to help it, you know, to survive, but . . . it probably wouldn’t,” Santangelo is shown telling the woman, who was 24 weeks pregnant. “It’s all in how vigorously you do things to help a fetus survive at this point.”

yep, these people are sickos

Still hurting from the much-deserved defeats of extremists Akin & Murdock, huh? Their troglodyte view of abortion rights died with the 1950s, and you have to get over it. They can't even win in conservative states like Missourri and Indiana.

Isn't losing two Presidential elections in a row because you only have aging white guys on your side enough to get you cavemen to stfu about abortion?

Someone is going to decide if a pregnancy will continue or not. In every pregnancy, that decision is made. We know who Conservatives do not think should have any right to have a role in that decision: The woman. The cops, nurses, priests, GOP state politicians...they all get to decide. Not the women. No wonder you lost.

Keep typing the msnbc talking points....and killing babies

No one says abortion isn't killing.

Ok, if it's not a person, then how is it killin? is it killing life?

You think that if something isn't a person, its not killing? Then killing an animal would be legal...

It is killing, but you are not killing a person, but a fetus.

So you were what at one time,a gold fish,that just suddenly changed to a person when you met open air??

The unborn human is a person,just as you are,not a very bright or enlighten one but a person non the less.

The more you open your yap on this subject the dumber you sound.

You were the one who said that "no one" likes abortions. When that was proved false, you backtracked to "not a majority view" which, if you want to get down to it, is on you to prove. But you can't, and can only summarily dismiss anything which doesn't agree with your preconceived notions of what is and what isn't.

You were the one who said that "no one" likes abortions. When that was proved false, you backtracked to "not a majority view" which, if you want to get down to it, is on you to prove. But you can't, and can only summarily dismiss anything which doesn't agree with your preconceived notions of what is and what isn't.

You didn't prove anything

Let's jog your memory, shall we?

ClosedCaption said:
No one likes it. No one is Pro-Abortion and they always lead with the worst or the worst.

Your words, not mine. No one literally means "not one person or individual". You were wrong, and thusly proven wrong, only to turn around and argue that only a minority of pro-choicers actually like abortion, which is completely different than what you were arguing before, and is a laughable comment, all things considered.

Let's jog your memory, shall we?

ClosedCaption said:
No one likes it. No one is Pro-Abortion and they always lead with the worst or the worst.

Your words, not mine. No one literally means "not one person or individual". You were wrong, and thusly proven wrong, only to turn around and argue that only a minority of pro-choicers actually like abortion, which is completely different than what you were arguing before, and is a laughable comment, all things considered.

And like I said, you proved nothing...You can find one person that likes getting kicked in the balls, doesn't mean that's the consensus and you were trying to pass it off as the consensus.

Or was your entire point that there is someone somewhere who likes abortions. If that's your point then...ok

Forum List

Back