Another Abortion sicko

You're playing the "more important" game with no one else but the things you make up

So your saying Sea Turtles are not protected more .. If you get caught messing with them you can go to jail or a large fine. But you can go and kill an infant 6 months along pregnant and that is aok in this country! Sea Turtles - Office of Protected Resources - NOAA Fisheries

Oh slow one...You're playing the more important game with your imaginary friends. No one ever ever ever and will never never never say that turtle eggs are MORE IMPORTANT than children. Never go full retard
Our government says it when they protect the eggs but doesnt protect unborn babies..

So your saying Sea Turtles are not protected more .. If you get caught messing with them you can go to jail or a large fine. But you can go and kill an infant 6 months along pregnant and that is aok in this country! Sea Turtles - Office of Protected Resources - NOAA Fisheries

Oh slow one...You're playing the more important game with your imaginary friends. No one ever ever ever and will never never never say that turtle eggs are MORE IMPORTANT than children. Never go full retard
Our government says it when they protect the eggs but doesnt protect unborn babies..

...because you say so

You're playing the "more important" game with no one else but the things you make up

so you can have an abortion but can take a turtle egg? They are putting a higher priority on the turtle egg, correct?

so you can have an abortion but can take a turtle egg? They are putting a higher priority on the turtle egg, correct?

Sure, there are a ton of turtles in head start. My son is best friends with one.

Don't be stupid, ok?

Shock factor is one of the things I really hate about Anti-Abortionist. No one likes it. No one is Pro-Abortion and they always lead with the worst or the worst. They are like PETA that way....If 99% of cows are treated humanely they will find that 1% that is not and push it like it's the norm.

This is not the norm.

Apparently, you've never been to a pro-life/pro-choice rally. There are quite a few pro-choicers who go to them wearing "I <3 abortion" tees or walk around with signs proclaiming their love for abortion and wish that there were more of them.

Walk for Life West Coast, Part 2

"Many more must die"
"Abort more Christians"
"Kill your kids motherfucker"
"I <3 abortion"
"Human loss of life is necessary"

Those are just some comments on a few signs/tees carried around by pro-choice folk. Now tell me again how no one likes abortion, so I can laugh at you.

Again, picking out the exceptions doesn't mean that that is the norm.

You can try all you like but the minority is not the majority and when you try to make it seem that way, you look all the more desperate that you have to try so hard

How many examples must I provide for you before you stop labeling things as "not the norm". The internet is rife with examples of pro-choicers celebrating and promoting abortion, whether that be through lamenting that there are too few of them, arguing that there should be more of them because the world is overpopulated or even throwing abortion parties to celebrate a woman terminating a pregnancy. To say that "no one likes abortion" when there is a mountain of evidence to the contrary is highly dishonest.

...because you say so

If they protected unborn babies we wouldnt have abortions or at least abortions past 12 weeks

Apparently, you've never been to a pro-life/pro-choice rally. There are quite a few pro-choicers who go to them wearing "I <3 abortion" tees or walk around with signs proclaiming their love for abortion and wish that there were more of them.

Walk for Life West Coast, Part 2

"Many more must die"
"Abort more Christians"
"Kill your kids motherfucker"
"I <3 abortion"
"Human loss of life is necessary"

Those are just some comments on a few signs/tees carried around by pro-choice folk. Now tell me again how no one likes abortion, so I can laugh at you.

You can try all you like but the minority is not the majority and when you try to make it seem that way, you look all the more desperate that you have to try so hard

How many examples must I provide for you before you stop labeling things as "not the norm".

How many? Uh, a majority.

What difference does it make, is the turtle egg more important than your kids?

and closed you still havent told me why you are personally opposed to abortion. you talke about surgeor, what other surgeories are you opposed to?

In order to prove turtles aren't more important than babies lets release babies into the ocean /sarcasm

and closed you still havent told me why you are personally opposed to abortion. you talke about surgeor, what other surgeories are you opposed to?

I'm not personally opposed to abortion, are you reading what I type here?

How many examples must I provide for you before you stop labeling things as "not the norm".

This is a non answer. How do you display a majority of an unspecified number? Besides, asking to show a majority of X is an impossibility, given (1) the immense size of the internet and (2) the fact that not everyone posts on the internet. This is why I asked you how many cases you would need before you stopped arguing something is "outside of the norm". 5? 10? 50? 100?

Shock factor is one of the things I really hate about Anti-Abortionist. No one likes it. No one is Pro-Abortion and they always lead with the worst or the worst. They are like PETA that way....If 99% of cows are treated humanely they will find that 1% that is not and push it like it's the norm.

This is not the norm.

Hey numbnutz there is a BIG difference btw 1st term and Late Term abortion. Viability is one of them! The child feels pain in the late term. And whether you want to accept it or not its the killing of a life. They are never humane!

Late term is not the norm

See my posts, I am SPECIFIC to late term abortions. I support 1st trimester abortions, but not late term. You keep saying late term isn't the norm, but when a woman has an abortion 6 months or greater that is 100% of the time a LATE TERM ABORTION and that is what I care about.

From the video the worker did state that they do at least one late term abortion a day!

Hey numbnutz there is a BIG difference btw 1st term and Late Term abortion. Viability is one of them! The child feels pain in the late term. And whether you want to accept it or not its the killing of a life. They are never humane!

why is it even done, how are they allowed to get away with this? I thought Roe V Wade was first term only?

Roe v Wade held you couldn't put any restrictions on 1st term abortions, but it left the door open to restrictions on 2nd and 3rd term. That is why many states (I believe California is one of them) restrict 2nd and 3rd term abortion with the only exception the mother's life is in danger!

This is a non answer. How do you display a majority of an unspecified number? Besides, asking to show a majority of X is an impossibility, given (1) the immense size of the internet and (2) the fact that not everyone posts on the internet. This is why I asked you how many cases you would need before you stopped arguing something is "outside of the norm". 5? 10? 50? 100?

Which is why pulling things strickly from the internets is not a good idea sparky. Now what did you learn today?

I don't oppose Abortions but I don't promote them either. Where are you going with this? Whether or not I personally like or dislike it has nothing to do with it

I misred....and can admit it.....but what kind of a non answer is that...I dont oppose but dont support?
You try not to make a choice...but Freewill by Rush has a great lyic....if you choose not to decide you've still made a choice......in this case you support abortion....why act like you dont?
It's like if you dont vote for Obama, then you vote for Romney and vice versa...... you have to make a choice.....and in this case you choose abortion......just be honest about it......

See my posts, I am SPECIFIC to late term abortions. I support 1st trimester abortions, but not late term. You keep saying late term isn't the norm, but when a woman has an abortion 6 months or greater that is 100% of the time a LATE TERM ABORTION and that is what I care about.

From the video the worker did state that they do at least one late term abortion a day!

Great, not great but, understood. I can understand you more on the late term issue.

why is it even done, how are they allowed to get away with this? I thought Roe V Wade was first term only?

Roe v Wade held you couldn't put any restrictions on 1st term abortions, but it left the door open to restrictions on 2nd and 3rd term. That is why many states (I believe California is one of them) restrict 2nd and 3rd term abortion with the only exception the mother's life is in danger!

Oh, ok, sounds good

Jane Roe's appeal was "moot" because she had already given birth to her child and thus would not be affected by the ruling

Can you imagine being that guy......that's gotta suck knowing a court case saved you life, but killed others in your position.....unbelievable

I don't oppose Abortions but I don't promote them either. Where are you going with this? Whether or not I personally like or dislike it has nothing to do with it

I misred....and can admit it.....but what kind of a non answer is that...I dont oppose but dont support?
You try not to make a choice...but Freewill by Rush has a great lyic....if you choose not to decide you've still made a choice......in this case you support abortion....why act like you dont?
It's like if you dont vote for Obama, then you vote for Romney and vice versa...... you have to make a choice.....and in this case you choose abortion......just be honest about it......

Man, look. No matter what I say you seem to take pleasure in pretending to be a dumbass. Maybe you're not pretending but you have to find someone else to play with

Man, look. No matter what I say you seem to take pleasure in pretending to be a dumbass. Maybe you're not pretending but you have to find someone else to play with

Nope, I just get people to be honest....and you dont like that, you like wordplay and avoiding the truth.....

Forum List

Back