Another Abortion sicko

Why is what?

you saw the bold.....

Why is no one pro abortion?

Because it's a last resort and a painful process / choice to make but we also know that just because you outlaw something it wont stop (like criminals and guns right?) so make it as safe and humane as possible. The alternative is waaay worse

why is it a last resort? And is it really a last resort, according to planned parenthood.....they seem to encourage it.....

you are right it wont stop by criminalizing it....but the difference is this.....
we criminalize murder even though it doesn stop it......
which is closer to abortion than gun rights

Guns are tools, not events, so my right to have a legal and inanimate object that cant DO anything without me.....is different than allowing me to DO something deemed wrong

Owning a gun doesnt kill anyone...killing people by gun, knife, bomb, poison, ect ect, is still killing the tools are not important.....

So to recap owning a gun is not an action......killing and abortion are actions.....that kill people.....and murder is illegal.....

notice Im not wanting to ban tools for abortion, just abortion....see how that works? you can have knives, forceps, and whatever tools, but you can kill babies with them.....

No one says abortion isn't killing.

Ok, if it's not a person, then how is it killin? is it killing life?

You think that if something isn't a person, its not killing? Then killing an animal would be legal...

It is killing, but you are not killing a person, but a fetus.

We have animals who are more protected then an unborn child including their eggs that they lay in the sand.. Why is that turtle egg more valuable then a child that isnt born yet

you saw the bold.....

Why is no one pro abortion?

Because it's a last resort and a painful process / choice to make but we also know that just because you outlaw something it wont stop (like criminals and guns right?) so make it as safe and humane as possible. The alternative is waaay worse

why is it a last resort? And is it really a last resort, according to planned parenthood.....they seem to encourage it.....

Yes, it really is...What does anyone encouraging anything have to do with whether or not its a last resort?

you are right it wont stop by criminalizing it....but the difference is this.....
we criminalize murder even though it doesn stop it......
which is closer to abortion than gun rights

So?

Guns are tools, not events, so my right to have a legal and inanimate object that cant DO anything without me.....is different than allowing me to DO something deemed wrong

Owning a gun doesnt kill anyone...killing people by gun, knife, bomb, poison, ect ect, is still killing the tools are not important.....

Ok...not sure where you're going with this but...

So to recap owning a gun is not an action......killing and abortion are actions.....that kill people.....and murder is illegal.....

Uh, no...it's not killing people unless you want to go full retard and suggest that women and doctors are guilty of murder and should be jailed for it. But you wont and that's how I know you don't really consider it murder. You stop too short

[/quote]notice Im not wanting to ban tools for abortion, just abortion....see how that works? you can have knives, forceps, and whatever tools, but you can kill babies with them.....[/QUOTE]

What..you're making no sense there

Ok, if it's not a person, then how is it killin? is it killing life?

You think that if something isn't a person, its not killing? Then killing an animal would be legal...

We have animals who are more protected then an unborn child including their eggs that they lay in the sand.. Why is that turtle egg more valuable then a child that isnt born yet

You're playing the "more important" game with no one else but the things you make up

Yes, it really is...What does anyone encouraging anything have to do with whether or not its a last resort?

Well planned parenthood doesnt consider it a last resort, and doesnt council people on other options

So?

He linked gun contorl to abortion, not apples to apples on that comparison

Uh, no...it's not killing people unless you want to go full retard and suggest that women and doctors are guilty of murder and should be jailed for it. But you wont and that's how I know you don't really consider it murder. You stop too short

Uh doctors and people committing them should be jailed....how's that?????

And how is that full retard? By stopping killing?
notice Im not wanting to ban tools for abortion, just abortion....see how that works? you can have knives, forceps, and whatever tools, but you can kill babies with them.....[/QUOTE]

What..you're making no sense there[/QUOTE]

again back to the apples to apples......using a gun control debate you wouldnt worry about the abortion, just the tools, we dont care about the tools, just the abortions themselves.....

but again, if it's not killing a person, why arent people full on excited about abortion and proudly proclaim they are pro abortion and drop the whole pro choice busllshit?

Last edited:
Wow I watched both of those videos and it's disgusting. I always thought late term abortion was bad, but I think this is evil.

I used to think late term abortions should only be done if the woman's life is in danger or their is birth defect. I still support both, but it's very conflicting now!

I still support abortion in the first trimester. I mean if you haven't aborted the baby by then, you should have to go through with it. Some exceptions in the 2nd trimester (victim of rape or incest, birth defects or woman's life in danger). My barometer of allowability.

1st Trimester:
Victim of rape or incest
Teenager
1st abortion (and must be a high standard to get permission to have a second)
Mother's life in danger
Birth defects

2nd Trimester:
Victim of rape or incest
Mother's life in danger
Birth defects

3rd Trimester:
Mother's life in danger
Birth defects

Another edited Lila Rose video.

FIRST, I highly doubt you watched the video, because the parts played and length there was a lot of dialog well before the controversal parts to give context. SECOND, this was a video, the words came right out of the mouths of the workers and doctors who thought they were talking to a patient. Third, your RED HERRING response is a typical way pro-choice individual deal with late term abortions! It's disgusting!

Another edited Lila Rose video.

Oh wait noomi, so is it bad what happening in the video and they edited out some context?
I mean you're ok with what's in the video, correct?

If the video shows what really happened, then that employee should be fired. However, Lila Rose has a habit of editing her videos to promote her agenda.

First off numbnutz you didn't watch the video and that is obvious. The first video is the doctor himself. He is the owner, so he is going to fire himself. Second, the 2nd clip of the worker, she said nothing that wasn't true. She answered the questions honestly, which is part of the medical care workers duty. If she lied (which of course you are saying she should of), then the clinic would be open to liability for failure to uphold their duty of care!

Well planned parenthood doesnt consider it a last resort, and doesnt council people on other options

So?

notice Im not wanting to ban tools for abortion, just abortion....see how that works? you can have knives, forceps, and whatever tools, but you can kill babies with them.....

again back to the apples to apples......using a gun control debate you wouldnt worry about the abortion, just the tools, we dont care about the tools, just the abortions themselves.....

but again, if it's not killing a person, why arent people full on excited about abortion and proudly proclaim they are pro abortion and drop the whole pro choice busllshit?

Who do you know full on excited about any surgery? Once you answer that question you realize being excited has nothing to do with what it actually is.

It's like talking to my wife with you lol...you're all over the place and one thing doesn't connect to the other

Last edited:
Shock factor is one of the things I really hate about Anti-Abortionist. No one likes it. No one is Pro-Abortion and they always lead with the worst or the worst. They are like PETA that way....If 99% of cows are treated humanely they will find that 1% that is not and push it like it's the norm.

This is not the norm.

Hey numbnutz there is a BIG difference btw 1st term and Late Term abortion. Viability is one of them! The child feels pain in the late term. And whether you want to accept it or not its the killing of a life. They are never humane!

Shock factor is one of the things I really hate about Anti-Abortionist. No one likes it. No one is Pro-Abortion and they always lead with the worst or the worst. They are like PETA that way....If 99% of cows are treated humanely they will find that 1% that is not and push it like it's the norm.

This is not the norm.

Hey numbnutz there is a BIG difference btw 1st term and Late Term abortion. Viability is one of them! The child feels pain in the late term. And whether you want to accept it or not its the killing of a life. They are never humane!

Late term is not the norm

This is not the norm.

Late term is not the norm

why is it even done, how are they allowed to get away with this? I thought Roe V Wade was first term only?

So?

Who do you know full on excited about any surgery? Once you answer that question you realize being excited has nothing to do with what it actually is.

It's like talking to my wife with you lol...you're all over the place and one thing doesn't connect to the other

sorry closed but you're the one that brought in gun control.....

I'll simplify...but just for you

Why arent people like you pro abortion? Why dont you say abortion is not killing and I fully support it.....

you dont, you say I oppose it, but IF someone wants to do it, it's ok.....so you personally oppose all surgeory, or just abortions?

This is not the norm.

Apparently, you've never been to a pro-life/pro-choice rally. There are quite a few pro-choicers who go to them wearing "I <3 abortion" tees or walk around with signs proclaiming their love for abortion and wish that there were more of them.

Walk for Life West Coast, Part 2

"Many more must die"
"Abort more Christians"
"Kill your kids motherfucker"
"I <3 abortion"
"Human loss of life is necessary"

Those are just some comments on a few signs/tees carried around by pro-choice folk. Now tell me again how no one likes abortion, so I can laugh at you.

Why arent people like you pro abortion? Why dont you say abortion is not killing and I fully support it.....

you dont, you say I oppose it, but IF someone wants to do it, it's ok.....so you personally oppose all surgeory, or just abortions?

I don't oppose Abortions but I don't promote them either. Where are you going with this? Whether or not I personally like or dislike it has nothing to do with it. It a last resort to ppl who are desperate. I, being a dude, do not have a uterus so I cant have one but I support anyone who does have one.

You are so caught up in your personal feelings you cant see straight. That's why you pretend that ppl LIKE abortions, or find the most heinous exceptions, or claim that ppl are having them like a national pastime. Baseball, apple pie and uh...throw an abortion in there while you're at it.

But once you realize its' not about you, and your feelings...you'll realize its about others and theirs. Repubs have a hard time with that

I don't oppose Abortions but I don't promote them either. Where are you going with this? Whether or not I personally like or dislike it has nothing to do with it. It a last resort to ppl who are desperate. I, being a dude, do not have a uterus so I cant have one but I support anyone who does have one.

You are so caught up in your personal feelings you cant see straight. That's why you pretend that ppl LIKE abortions, or find the most heinous exceptions, or claim that ppl are having them like a national pastime. Baseball, apple pie and uh...throw an abortion in there while you're at it.

But once you realize its' not about you, and your feelings...you'll realize its about others and theirs. Repubs have a hard time with that

See this is the thing, it's similar to the gay debate.....if you oppose abortions, WHY?????????
I oppose them because it's killing kids.......why do you oppose them?

You're playing the "more important" game with no one else but the things you make up

So your saying Sea Turtles are not protected more .. If you get caught messing with them you can go to jail or a large fine. But you can go and kill an infant 6 months along pregnant and that is aok in this country! Sea Turtles - Office of Protected Resources - NOAA Fisheries

This is not the norm.

Apparently, you've never been to a pro-life/pro-choice rally. There are quite a few pro-choicers who go to them wearing "I <3 abortion" tees or walk around with signs proclaiming their love for abortion and wish that there were more of them.

Walk for Life West Coast, Part 2

"Many more must die"
"Abort more Christians"
"Kill your kids motherfucker"
"I <3 abortion"
"Human loss of life is necessary"

Those are just some comments on a few signs/tees carried around by pro-choice folk. Now tell me again how no one likes abortion, so I can laugh at you.

Again, picking out the exceptions doesn't mean that that is the norm.

You can try all you like but the minority is not the majority and when you try to make it seem that way, you look all the more desperate that you have to try so hard

So your saying Sea Turtles are not protected more .. If you get caught messing with them you can go to jail or a large fine. But you can go and kill an infant 6 months along pregnant and that is aok in this country! Sea Turtles - Office of Protected Resources - NOAA Fisheries

Oh slow one...You're playing the more important game with your imaginary friends. No one ever ever ever and will never never never say that turtle eggs are MORE IMPORTANT than children. Never go full retard

Forum List

Back