Anonymous Source Reveals the Scandals Within the New York Times

Hey, Jim, I read the whole thing! Can't think why after reading it that the parable of the sour grapes just popped into my mind.

With all due respect, could it be it's because you are a moron?
Could be! OTOH, it could be because you flail around like a beached fish looking for ways to protect our Belittler-in Chief. Anything detrimental to his 'sterling' character must be due to rotten data.
That is unlikely since I agree that Trump is 'unpresidential' and a loose canon on the ship of state.

But I am OK with that as long as he brings the Establishment down with him.

I met up with my source at a nondescript building, beneath a large bunker, near an airport freeway in the dark of night. He smiled and shook hands and went on his way when I realized he had palmed a small flash drive in my hand.

When i got home, I scanned it and then popped open the single Word document it contained. What follows are excerpts from the 58k word document.

"I work, no I slave for the New York Times, one of the most shameless frauds of journalism in the world. You think Jason Blair was a scandal? No, that is normal for the editors there. Their in-house motto is 'Why bother to investigate when you can just make shit up?' And that is exactly what they do, and their reporters as well. I was confused about a Blair story one time and I approached an editor whose name I will not reveal at this time and told her that Blair was just inventing his entire story.
"Her one word response; 'So?' I was dumbstruck, and then she followed up with, 'I hope this doesn't mean you are going to be late with your assignment on the 'Hollywood Casting Couch' because you have been chasing ghosts that don't matter.'
"That was my initiation into the dark world of the New York Times editorial policy. 'If it sells ad space, it is true.'"
"Remember that story about the Times selling its favorable coverage to Columbia University against some students there if the University would give exclusive rights to a bundle of stories? That kind of stuff goes on all the time there. They will spin a story to the interests that pay top dollar for the spin. Arab sheikhs, Russian commies, Chicom harvesting organs from prisoners, you name it, and the Times will cop out if the price is right.
"The classic example was their coverage of the Soviet Union starvation of the Kulaks. The editors knew that Duranty was a bald faced liar and that millions were starving, but they covered it up because too many sponsors favored Stalin and wanted him to be successful. It has long been rumored that both he and Dreyfoos were card carrying communists themselves and Hoover held that over their heads to keep them silent about the FBI's nefarious activities with the Mafia.
"But whatever; it is what it is. Have you ever wondered though, why is the New York Times always pushing the latest sexual perversions, including NAMBLA till they realized even they couldn't sell it?
"Well, lets just say that Vulvar Myiasis is common among the editorial staff."​

I was astonished at this information, and didnt know quite what to do with it, so I came here to share with all of you and to ask your advice and opinion.

Aren't anonymous scandalous story lines a whole bunch of bullshit?

I don't know where you got this but thanks. Great post. Made my morning.

I made it up, just like the Times does.

Hey, Jim, I read the whole thing! Can't think why after reading it that the parable of the sour grapes just popped into my mind.

With all due respect, could it be it's because you are a moron?
Could be! OTOH, it could be because you flail around like a beached fish looking for ways to protect our Belittler-in Chief. Anything detrimental to his 'sterling' character must be due to rotten data.
That is unlikely since I agree that Trump is 'unpresidential' and a loose canon on the ship of state.

But I am OK with that as long as he brings the Establishment down with him.
I think you are going to get your wish. I just heard that he 'ordered' Session to use the DOJ to investigate and find whoever wrote that unfavorable Op-Ed. And you know his supporters will howl for it, just like you know the Republican Congress will look the other way. Up to now, I always thought writing an opinion was not illegal, but now the United States Department of Justice is on the trail, if Sessions complies, that is. Maybe he will ignore the order. Wonder what is the punishment for such an offense against "National Security". Hanging with piano wire while being video taped?

I met up with my source at a nondescript building, beneath a large bunker, near an airport freeway in the dark of night. He smiled and shook hands and went on his way when I realized he had palmed a small flash drive in my hand.

When i got home, I scanned it and then popped open the single Word document it contained. What follows are excerpts from the 58k word document.

"I work, no I slave for the New York Times, one of the most shameless frauds of journalism in the world. You think Jason Blair was a scandal? No, that is normal for the editors there. Their in-house motto is 'Why bother to investigate when you can just make shit up?' And that is exactly what they do, and their reporters as well. I was confused about a Blair story one time and I approached an editor whose name I will not reveal at this time and told her that Blair was just inventing his entire story.
"Her one word response; 'So?' I was dumbstruck, and then she followed up with, 'I hope this doesn't mean you are going to be late with your assignment on the 'Hollywood Casting Couch' because you have been chasing ghosts that don't matter.'
"That was my initiation into the dark world of the New York Times editorial policy. 'If it sells ad space, it is true.'"
"Remember that story about the Times selling its favorable coverage to Columbia University against some students there if the University would give exclusive rights to a bundle of stories? That kind of stuff goes on all the time there. They will spin a story to the interests that pay top dollar for the spin. Arab sheikhs, Russian commies, Chicom harvesting organs from prisoners, you name it, and the Times will cop out if the price is right.
"The classic example was their coverage of the Soviet Union starvation of the Kulaks. The editors knew that Duranty was a bald faced liar and that millions were starving, but they covered it up because too many sponsors favored Stalin and wanted him to be successful. It has long been rumored that both he and Dreyfoos were card carrying communists themselves and Hoover held that over their heads to keep them silent about the FBI's nefarious activities with the Mafia.
"But whatever; it is what it is. Have you ever wondered though, why is the New York Times always pushing the latest sexual perversions, including NAMBLA till they realized even they couldn't sell it?

I was astonished at this information, and didnt know quite what to do with it, so I came here to share with all of you and to ask your advice and opinion.

We don't get CITATIONS, sources in these posts? So someone BITCHING about providing NO SOURCES, doesn't provide a source? Anyone else see the IRONY in that one?

Stop with the butt hurt. Deal with the fact that Trump is a maniac. No amount of deflection will cure you of this fact.
And he will be your president till 2024.
Do you know something about 2020? Like we won't have an election?
He will get reelected. Even liberals bashing him 24/7, you can't even touch him. Obama would've never survived the media bashing him 24/7, but it's not effecting Trump. Because he is the man!

Amazing. Not surprising. I knew the Times was in trouble when my sisters African Grey parrot would no longer crap on it. "My craps too good to be on the Times Bwrrrrrraaak!"

Forum List

Back