Anonymous hacks darknet hosting site, leaks pedophile database

Love these fake news sites you are all up about.

There is a huge elite pedophile network in this country....has been for decades and it's tentacles stretch world wide. Your ignorance about this topic doesn't surprise me because only in the ways of leftardism are you well versed....begone, foul wench.

Their ignorance is almost sickening. No wonder these political leaders got elected they are support the same bs.
Imagine how many think I was actually kidding about legalizing ...............n child molesters.

But that's just a conspiracy too, even thought you can find it using that magical tool called a search engine they tried in California.

You would be surprised at how many libs and leftards are fine with lowering the age of consent and believe a child's "sexual awakening" would be better enhanced if they were introduced into it by someone much older...this is how sick these leftists are.

I know it's a trip isn't it. While these same fks are the first ones who call CPS for some parent yelling at their kid, or preach save the Children and have an appointment at the abortion clinic the next day................. there's something wrong with them . but you know this ahhah.

They are the sickest human beings on the planet....mentally ill and devoid of any common sense.

Yes, and the 'Gay Rights' movement loved them so much they were key members of the ILGA committee, and of course all gay friendly orgs are also pedo-friendly as well, which is why they love Islam so much.

You do realize that the government helped create the Tor Browser right?

So was the internet and the WWW, wireless routers, etc., etc. Everything about it was created via government subsidy and grants..

Go read the history of the TOR Browser. It was actually invented by people working for the government. Here's the thing... if someone invents something, they can also reverse engineer it to figure out how to monitor it without you or I knowing.

Don't need to, I already know who invented what. AT&T developed most software at the time, including operating systems like UNIX and Linux was derived from that, for instance. Everything to do with computers, both hardware and software, was developed by and for the govt. It was the govt. who created Silicon Valley in the first place.

He said it long (think more than a decade) before Epstein was found to have engaged in such crap and threw him out of his club when he had mistreated a female there long before Epstein was charged. No flight logs with his name, but 26 with Bill Clinton's name.
Don't post that crap... Trump is an admitted friend and party goer of Jeffrey Epstein.
:bsflag:

You can't be serious? He said it straight out of his mouth... denying it only makes you look stupid.
Like I said, I am not going to vilify everyone that Epstein came in contact with until I have proof that someone like Trump was being supplied with prostitutes. The wealthy run in tight circles and unless I find that Trump was part of his inner circle? I will wait to pass judgement.

Again...have you seen Trump's quote? Trump admits he knew Epstein liked his girls young... yet he was still friends with him and partied with him. Why do you guys give people a free pass just because they are a part of the political party you support???

Lots of men like younger women....now, if they are underage and being prostituted out? That's a different thing entirely........

.... don't be stupid. Trump calls Epstein a FRIEND. You don't think he knows exactly what is going on? You talk about how you believe in 9/11 being a hoax... but you want me to believe that you don't think Trump knows what Epstein did???

Trump called the Clintons a "friend"....do you think that they are now????

Yep. I sure do. After Trump got elected he said the Clintons were good people.

The SJW are not coping well with Trump's victory even though he has been very kind....how do you think that they would have reacted if he said "I'm gonna sic the dogs on the Clintons"???? Probably not very well......let's see how things play out and Jeff Sessions gets put in place. Trump is walking a very fine line between the Soros funded protesters, the Clinton infiltrated, commie state department and the "Deep State" that are doing their best to undermine him. I judge someone by the enemies a man has.....and Trump's enemies are the same as mine...at least thus far. I will definitely be watching what he does because this is what I do. If he instigates a war with Iran? Then the gloves are off....until then, take your pathetic joke of an argument and stuff it up your ass....m'kay?

He said it long (think more than a decade) before Epstein was found to have engaged in such crap and threw him out of his club when he had mistreated a female there long before Epstein was charged. No flight logs with his name, but 26 with Bill Clinton's name.

You can't be serious? He said it straight out of his mouth... denying it only makes you look stupid.
Again...have you seen Trump's quote? Trump admits he knew Epstein liked his girls young... yet he was still friends with him and partied with him. Why do you guys give people a free pass just because they are a part of the political party you support???

Lots of men like younger women....now, if they are underage and being prostituted out? That's a different thing entirely........

.... don't be stupid. Trump calls Epstein a FRIEND. You don't think he knows exactly what is going on? You talk about how you believe in 9/11 being a hoax... but you want me to believe that you don't think Trump knows what Epstein did???

The SJW are not coping well with Trump's victory even though he has been very kind....how do you think that they would have reacted if he said "I'm gonna sic the dogs on the Clintons"???? Probably not very well......let's see how things play out and Jeff Sessions gets put in place. Trump is walking a very fine line between the Soros funded protesters, the Clinton infiltrated, commie state department and the "Deep State" that are doing their best to undermine him. I judge someone by the enemies a man has.....and Trump's enemies are the same as mine...at least thus far. I will definitely be watching what he does because this is what I do. If he instigates a war with Iran? Then the gloves are off....until then, take your pathetic joke of an argument and stuff it up your ass....m'kay?

Ok, so you are a pedophile apologist. Good to know, it means your fake argument of being against pedophiles is bull shit. You are only against them as long as they aren't someone you vote for, is a part of your political party, or friends of those two. What a gem you are.

That is a lie. He said he knew he liked beautiful women. People keep changing what he said to meet an agenda so you guys can throw false crap out there.

Trump Is Draining The Pedophile Swamp Flooding Our Country

Don't post that crap... Trump is an admitted friend and party goer of Jeffrey Epstein.

You think pedophiles aren't always pedophiles???

I'll repeat this one last time... TRUMP SAID HE KNEW EPSTEIN LIKED HIS GIRLS YOUNG.

So does this mean you are going to ignore Trump's pedophile knowledge just because you support Trump? You understand that doesn't make you much better than a pedophile?

Don't forget that dungeon in the cellar of the pizza place.
Thank God for that patriot self-investigating and putting a stop to it.

Ok, so you are a pedophile apologist. Good to know, it means your fake argument of being against pedophiles is bull shit. You are only against them as long as they aren't someone you vote for, is a part of your political party, or friends of those two. What a gem you are.

I don't vote, dumb ass.............

That is a lie. He said he knew he liked beautiful women. People keep changing what he said to meet an agenda so you guys can throw false crap out there.

I'll repeat this one last time... TRUMP SAID HE KNEW EPSTEIN LIKED HIS GIRLS YOUNG.

So does this mean you are going to ignore Trump's pedophile knowledge just because you support Trump? You understand that doesn't make you much better than a pedophile?

Here is the exact quote...

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Donald Trump Manages to Involve Himself in Two Skeevy Sex Scandals

Now...STRAIGHT FROM HIS MOUTH,... Why do you guys keep giving Trump a free pass!?!?

Agreed.

This social bullshit in the nation is squabling around the edges.

I am interested in how he is going to affect economic policy, the FED, and the war policy.

Then we will see where he truly stands.

All the rest is icing, it is a distraction meant to play politics. He is mollifying the base, and playing to the crowd thus far. He has 100 days traditionally to set the tone. We'll see what happens.

That shit that went down in Yemen was not a good start. That is something I would have expected out of Hillary.

The problem with the pedophile issue is that both parties are into it, and in deep. The elite control, the "Illuminati" or elite conspiracies in the universities and those secret meetings, use it to black mail and bribe members from both parties, as well as high level bureaucrats in law enforcement. That's why law enforcement never does anything about it, and why the media lies about it.

Added to that, citizen journalists and would be investigators CAN'T investigate this stuff, b/c it is a crime to even have that shit on your PC or any links or knowledge of it. The whole subject is toxic, it really is.

If you start digging, they will just upload that shit onto YOUR pc, and bam, you are done for, now YOU are just as guilty as those you are trying to bring to justice. Just leave it alone. Just know, this stuff goes on in both parties, and it is how they control all of the high level power brokers, at least, those who cannot be bought off.

You don't even need to personally be guilty. They can upload that stuff onto your devices and PC w/o your knowledge. The NSA has been in cahoots with Apple and Microsoft since the nineties, and all of the electronics have back doors in them.

When ever these companies are sued for anti-trust violations? The federal government laughs those cases out of court for a reason.

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Now...STRAIGHT FROM HIS MOUTH,... Why do you guys keep giving Trump a free pass!?!?

Was that quote before or after Trump was made aware that Epstein was a pedophile?

Was that quote before or after Trump was made aware that Epstein was a pedophile?

Trump was quoted for New York Magazine on Epstein in 2002, and reiterated their friendship in a 2003 Vanity Fair article. Epstein was convicted in 2008. Then while Trump was running for President, Trump's lawyer said they had no relationship...

Trump was quoted for New York Magazine on Epstein in 2002, and reiterated their friendship in a 2003 Vanity Fair article. Epstein was convicted in 2008. Then while Trump was running for President, Trump's lawyer said they had no relationship...

Well, there you go.

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

I think if I found out one of my friends not only liked twenty yr. old women, but then got convicted of diddling sixteen yr. olds? I think I would tell people I no longer am friends with such a person either.

Well, there you go.

I think if I found out one of my friends not only liked twenty yr. old women, but then got convicted of diddling sixteen yr. olds? I think I would tell people I no longer am friends with such a person either.

Pedophiles don't just become pedophiles over night. If Trump was friends with him and partied with him for 15 years, you seriously don't think he knew what was going on? Don't be so naive.

Agreed.

This social bullshit in the nation is squabling around the edges.

I am interested in how he is going to affect economic policy, the FED, and the war policy.

Then we will see where he truly stands.

All the rest is icing, it is a distraction meant to play politics. He is mollifying the base, and playing to the crowd thus far. He has 100 days traditionally to set the tone. We'll see what happens.

That shit that went down in Yemen was not a good start. That is something I would have expected out of Hillary.

The problem with the pedophile issue is that both parties are into it, and in deep. The elite control, the "Illuminati" or elite conspiracies in the universities and those secret meetings, use it to black mail and bribe members from both parties, as well as high level bureaucrats in law enforcement. That's why law enforcement never does anything about it, and why the media lies about it.

Added to that, citizen journalists and would be investigators CAN'T investigate this stuff, b/c it is a crime to even have that shit on your PC or any links or knowledge of it. The whole subject is toxic, it really is.

If you start digging, they will just upload that shit onto YOUR pc, and bam, you are done for, now YOU are just as guilty as those you are trying to bring to justice. Just leave it alone. Just know, this stuff goes on in both parties, and it is how they control all of the high level power brokers, at least, those who cannot be bought off.

You don't even need to personally be guilty. They can upload that stuff onto your devices and PC w/o your knowledge. The NSA has been in cahoots with Apple and Microsoft since the nineties, and all of the electronics have back doors in them.

When ever these companies are sued for anti-trust violations? The federal government laughs those cases out of court for a reason.

14355138_1242881365753259_8563031703004892139_n.jpg

If I find that Jeffery Epstein provided young prostitutes to Trump? Then I will be tossing his ass under the bus....but we know for a fact that Bill "drop trou" was partaking and so did Hitlery.......and many other elites.

Trump said he was friends with and partied with Epstein... we aren't talking about the Clintons... The video is about Trump.

Like I said, I am not going to vilify everyone that Epstein came in contact with until I have proof that someone like Trump was being supplied with prostitutes. The wealthy run in tight circles and unless I find that Trump was part of his inner circle? I will wait to pass judgement.

Trump calls anyone a "friend", even if he has only met them one time very briefly.

As I hear it Trump was investigated by the same folks who investigated Bill Clinton and the lolita express. They didn't find any connection. The connection on Clinton was a bit flimsy as well aside from the massive numbers of trips. That's basically that's why everyone got off back then because there's not enough evidence they were doing more than going to a dinner party - which he had like every other night. The shit part is when you look at this fuck got convicted of it and got barely any jail time. That says to most logical thinkers that someone in power let him off easy, which leads to the next logical conclusion that they /were/ involved and didn't want to get ratted out/blackmailed...

As for Hillary, I have a feeling her day is coming if they have anything on her.

Well, there you go.

Pedophiles don't just become pedophiles over night. If Trump was friends with him and partied with him for 15 years, you seriously don't think he knew what was going on? Don't be so naive.

According to a fallacious logic, what does that say about Bill Clinton?

Well, there you go.

I don't doubt Bill Clinton has something to do with it all... but that's just it, I don't allow political affiliation change my point of view on things like this.

Well, there you go.

I don't doubt Bill Clinton has something to do with it all... but that's just it, I don't allow political affiliation change my point of view on things like this.
I was trying to point out how stupid your logic was.

Wow.

You think felons tell their friends of all their criminal activity, seriously? You think every criminal is that dumb? Yeah?

Forum List

Back